I will leak Justice League Plot

Starting from now every 30min in this thread I will be posting leaks and info from Justice League film.

To get us started:

>Lex Luthor is stuck in Arkham but is in contact with Darksides forces. He is planning the entire operation with invasion forces and hires Deathstroke to break into Batman's "Flying Fox" to retrive location of atlantean mother box.

>Secondly he is guarded by female "arkham guards" who are really Darksides "Female Furies" in disguise.

Would you like to know more?

>OP's fanfiction, now posted one piece at a time
Great, can't wait

Is my daddy coming back or has Shaniqua stolen him from mommy for good?

gotta give him time to make it up and write it out.

Dear OP
>Find fire
>Throw self into said fire

Oh is it another round of fanfic spoilers? Ok cool, I'm game.
>Lex Luthor helping Apokolips
Well this is just plain retarded for the character (as always).
>The Female Furies
Unless its Mad Harriet, Lashina, and Stompa with decent costumes, I dont give a fuck. We all know Snyder is going to fuck up The New Gods with his demon/christ imagery bullshit

>Lex Luthor is stuck in Arkham but is in contact with Darksides forces.
>Darkside
This is how they're going to spell it, isn't it?

Well, yeah. Darkseid is too silly!

it's pronounced Dark Side or Dark Seed, or maybe Dark Seh eed

Alright taking bets, how are they going to fuck up Darkseid?
>Space Cloud
>Demon
>Guy in suit with Omega symbol
>Generic rock man

All of them.

I'm putting money down for terrible CGI with little characterization. He'll just be something for Superman to wail on.

Having given up on Justice League long ago, I do hope they'll go with Jim Lee's Darkseid, just for that extra fuck you.

None of this above.
Isn't so subversive, and therefore brilliant?

I would honestly be quite okay with a human form Darkseid ala Seven Soldiers

>Jim Lee New 52 Darkseid
Man fuck that Darkseid. He was a dumb Hulk with a terrible costume change. I think what really killed the design was the gold.

IDK. I think It wasn't the gold as much as how much of it there was. The red also played it's part. I only say so because I thought Fabok's redesign, while not perfect, was miles better than any iteration we've been given since 2011.

>Ok cool, I'm game.
Why are so many of you completely fine with these cancerous threads? Why place legitimacy onto these farce stories? I don't understand it.

Why would Luthor be in Arkham instead of Stryker's?

>They get costumes near the end. Wonder Women fights them all in epic scene.

>Batman, Flash and Cyborg deal with Parademons and Deathstroke.

>And Superman and Aquaman team up in the films big set showstopper piece to defeat Steppenwollff.

>Nuidis Vulko (Willem Dafoe) sends Aquaman's loyal friend and messenger (played by Taylor James) into a trap by Parademons. He dies and this spurs Aquaman to Join the league.

>Flash will travel back in time near the end of film to events of BvS for Bruce Wayne's warning flashback.

My bet is because Arkham is more well known, has a name in the title of a popular video game series, and probably the answer to a google search of "where do crazy people go to in DC comics?"

Deathstroke isn't even in this movie! Try again! This was a hilarious mistake. Just delete the thread.

>Flash will travel back in time near the end of film to events of BvS for Bruce Wayne's warning flashback.
Ah. So he'll have the crustache by the end of the movie then?

>Well this is just plain retarded for the character (as always).

But he did it in the DCAU, and did it in the comics multiple times......

>where do crazy people go to in DC comics?
Not too far off.

>Guy in suit with Omega symbol

So someone never read Secret Soldiers or Final Crisis, figures casuals are the ones that complain the most about the movies

Exactly.

full body generic sci-fi space suit

so how is it retarded? You can not like it, but dont pretend like its somehow out of character for him

They just want another excuse to say "DCEU bad" no matter how crazy the fanfics are. Making fanfics is the only way they can live out their fantasy, since the actual DCEU movies are so good.

But what would this Luthor get out if it? And he doesn't seem like the Lex that could outsmart Darkseid

No, it's pronounced Dark Side. It's not up to interpretation.

I love worms like you talking about characterization as if you have ANY fucking clue how it works. piss off.

Says who?

>every 30min
Why you didn't make up your fanfic before making a thread.
Also, Logan WEBMs when?

They won't, because Darkseid is literally Snyder's dream come true
>muscular guy with a deep voice delivering nebulous nihilistic speeches while causing ridiculous amounts of destruction
He'll be the best part of JL2 screencap this