TAX-A-TION! Sort 'em, file 'em, pay 'em when they're due…

>TAX-A-TION! Sort 'em, file 'em, pay 'em when they're due…

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiensociety.org/2014/04/grrm-asks-what-was-aragorns-tax-policy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I told you to revoke the broker's license!

GONDOR CALLS FOR FINANCIAL AID

ya got me

>No parent should have to audit their child

going to watch all three of these at christmas

>No man can audit me

ISILDUR, WOULD YOU PLEASE FORECLOSE ON GONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>Don't you know we're in an economic crisis

>diversify you fools

share the loan

Why didn't they just have the eagles fly the tax return to mount doom?

>made a friend with an 18 year old girl
>she hasn't seen them
>she, myself and a bunch of others watch movies regularly
>she gonna learn next week

>The value of gold cannot be decreased, Gimli son of Gloin, by our printing presses.

okay, this got me good

>I can avoid being audited if I wish, but to not pay taxes entirely? That is a rare gift.

>There’s some value in this joint-stock company, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth liquidating.

What can man do against such reckless spending

came here just to see this

Based /brit/

>why didn't they just not pay their taxes

>watching kino with women
>watching kino with other people

The Wizard never overspends. Nor does he underspend. He pays precisely what he means to.

What the fuck was GRRM even talking about?

There's no discussion of economics in GoT beyond nebulous broad strokes like "the Lannisters were super rich but now they owe a lot of money" and "The Iron Bank has lods of emone"

The tax policy of Kings Landing received exactly as much attention as Gondor's. Both authors write where their passion lies instead, Tolkien with unnecessarily detailed and elaborate descriptions of meadows, Martin with unnecessarily detailed and elaborate descriptions of Daenerys's pooping habits

kek

prepare to be immensly fucking pissed when she talks on the most important parts to you, like when boromir dies or aragorn leans over in his hood in the pony

or any other climatic moment, like quiet walk in moria

or whatever

prepare to get anusally buttblasted like i was when i tried to show it to my then-new gf

BUY you fools!

heh

>We've paid state, yes. What about federal income tax?

>i don't understand user
>why didn't Frodo's grampa want to give away the ring?
>who is the skinny old guy talking to?

>Gondor calls for aid
>She calls her best friend
>"He sweetie what's up, nah just watching some game of thrones knockoff"

Or how she'll think sam and frodo are gay for each other simply because women are incapable of having such a companionship with each other like men can, she'll instinct relate it to homosexuality.

Kill yourself tripfag.

Second mortgage works better. Why try to fix something that isn't broken?

gold

>They're taking the hobits to the IRSengard!

well, i'm prepared for that because we usually all talk during movies at some point. But 2 of my other friends are women in their mid 20s, and they generally just don't care for it that much, but they can see it's value.
They've been good in the past. One of them made me watch Down With Love and I actually loved it.

>not pausing if you want to talk
>talking in general
Fuck off this board normalfag

>Looks like meat subsidies are back on the menu boys!

yeah, like I'm gonna sit quietly during death to smoochie.

YOU SHALL NOT TAX

why is this happening?
I guess I'm /r/outoftheloop ...

Very well done

>Buy, you fools!

GIVE THEM A TAX BREAK, FOR PITY'S SAKE

qwuality

tolkiensociety.org/2014/04/grrm-asks-what-was-aragorns-tax-policy/

Try actually reading the quote. He never said his series featured tax policies, just that the minutiae of government and so on receives more attention.

It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a tax increase...
Such a little tax increase...

I can’t afford this, Sam.

I know. It’s all foreclosed. By our tax bracket we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the meltdown of 2008, Mr. Frodo. The liquidations that really mattered. Full of auditing and investigation, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the FTC regulations being broken, because how could the investors make money? How could the market go back to the way it was when the housing market had gone to shit? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this recession. Even bankruptcy and AIG management failure must pass. A new day will come. And when the DOW rises it will project great earning figures in the next quarter. Those were the deals that stayed with you. That meant a diverse portfolio,even if your buying power was too small.. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Investors in those stories had lots of chances of mitigating risk, only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something. They wanted to make money.

gud 1

>Argh! Let the auditors come! There is one taxpayer yet in Moria who still holds a balanced and detailed portfolio!

Looks like real estate funds are back in the portfolio boys

>"LOL why are these stupid horse guys charging? There are way more bad guys. They're all gonna get killed."

WE'VE BEEN TRADIN' ON NOTHIN' BUT PENNY STOCKS FOR THREE STINKIN' FISCAL QUARTERS

We've had nothing but low interest mutual funds for THREE STINKING DAYS

>I'm wasted on budget cuts! We dwarves are natural spenders!

YEAH, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOME DIVIDENDS

>You should be bankrupt! That tax would have defaulted a Chase banker!

KEK'd

SSSSSSS. TAXATION IS THEFT, PRECIOUS!

>They have taken the office and the second condo. We have launched an appeal but cannot hold them for long. The premises lose value. Bills. Bills in the night. We cannot pay. Bailiffs lurk in the reception. We cannot pay.

Fucking kek

>You are in violation of the Non Aggression Principle. The ring was on my land therefore, it's mine.
>Fuck off Piggy you can't own lan-ACK
>GET OF MY PROPERTEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT 1.5% INTEREST RATES FOR THREE FINANCIAL YEARS!

what's the financial word for friend?

>tfw taxposting is over your head

"Client"

JEW!

Nice

>If by my life or death I can protect your finances, I will. You have my word...
>And you have my loan
>And *my* tax break

It's supposed to be

>pay 'em to the jew

filthy tripfag

>FIND THE HEDGE RATIO

I was there that day when the pay hike of men failed...

>I don't think he knows about second mortgage, Pippin.

JEJ

i like going to Luxembourg
somehow it feels like not paying taxes at all

YOU HAVE ELECTED THE WAY OF FORECLOSURE

Do you want to see the same lines every thread?

>these offices will be swarming with jews come nightfall, we must move quickly

THESE CUBICLES WILL BE SWARMING WITH SEC OFFICERS COME AUDIT TIME

>BAIL OUT WITH ME

tfw not financially literate or eloquent enough in English to meme with you guys. Thanks for the laughs.

>Bail me out
>What?
>I cannot meet my quarterly targets, you'll have to bail me out.
>W-wait. Don't tell the IRS
>Not a word

Are these the American version of LOTR?

>tfw too dumb to taxpost

How do you guys do it?

Gandalf, what is the Jewish word for 'friend'?

>'bailout'

It's true you don't see many unlimited tax bonds. And in fact, they are so alike in credit ratings and risk, that they are often mistaken for municiple bonds. And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no UTBs, and that Local securities markets just spring out of holes in the ground!
Which is, of course, ridiculous.

kek

thats good shit

>we seek our friends, standard and poors
>Look for your ratings agency, but do not trust to hope. Fiscal prudence has forsaken these lands.