And you enjoy talking about one particular scene from The Dark Knight Rises, is that correct?

>And you enjoy talking about one particular scene from The Dark Knight Rises, is that correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not just one, wooee

No, fuck off, pedophile.

>What are some other scenes you enjoy posting about user?

Woowie you're such a HOTSUHEADSU

I would love to see a Louis Sup Forums documentary

(((Lois Theroux)))

filming people sat at computers all day eating pop tarts wouldnt make for good television

Some eat hot pockets

And why do you post pictures of Mark Walberg in Vietnam?

some don't even sit at computers. some post from their phones while they go about their completely functioning lives

Well yeah, it's because there are all these board plebs who think Nolan's a good director so I have to show to them what a hack he is and what plebs they are!

it would be like the autism episode except far more boring

>For you
What does that mean exactly, for me?

kek

i-it's the vietnam fucking shits meme.
Marky Mark hates Vietnamese and it's really funny if you know the story behind it and I always get a few (you)s from posting these memes on here.

>"And why have you called this user a 'reddit cuck'?"
>"I disagree with his opinion so I'm telling him to fuck off back to réddit"
>"...isn't that reddit you have open in another tab?"
>"yeah but he doesn't know that"
>"Oh. And what is that other tab? A Star Wars thread? What have you commented there?
>"Every fifteen minutes or so I comment OOGA BOOGA in protest of John Boyega being in the film"
>"...............I see...................."

I just had great sex with my 8.5/10 gf. Like always.

My time with user has come to an end. During our time together, I learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irrelevant, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion forward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself.

>implying reddit wouldn't permaban him at the first ooga booga

and what is it about these (you)s that makes them so desirable exactly?

yeah, for you

>not wanting to see Louis stare inquisitively at some neck beard as he tries to kill the awkward silence by mentioning different memes

>"it was time for me to choose my waifu, but dylan became enraged and corrected me"

>*scene of some faggots getting angry over waifu lore

>"I decided it was best not to push the subject"

>"You've argued all morning about this movie, when was the last time you saw it?"
>"oh I've never seen that movie"

Louie wanted over $200 AUD for tickets to watch him talk about things live, how can this be justified?

>"heh heh can I get you some hot pockets louie?
Oh no thanks I'm not hungry actually
>heh heh you're a big guy
what?
>heh heh nvm"

Will you bump my mommy thread Woowie?

And why are these (you)s so important to you

I ... well, I don't know.

Where can i dl Theroux kino in bulk? I've just finished the first several series of his found in a 22gb torrent but everything else i lokk up is in separate releases.

>later I learned that I was "dropped" because one Sup Forums user began circulating an image showing that I had some form of jewish ancestry--some great aunt or the like. How he accessed my genealogy I have yet to figure out, but some of the users of Sup Forums are quite resourceful when they choose to be.

Is it what, 15 real dollarydoos?

>"What does 56% mean? I see. But aren't you an American as well?"

Stop reddit spacing please.

Can you tell me more about reddit spacing and why is it so bad

i feel like louis is the only one who could understand me whilst talking down to me at the same time

Because just being acknowledged is the most many of us can hope for in developing interpersonal relationships.

Because it's an ugly manner imported from reddit and this is not reddit.

you might want to cool your head down, hotshot

Because using a new paragraph for only one or two sentences is bad writing. The space itself is OK if one can provide a good three or four sentences that make up one train of thought before organizing another.

Kek

Correct, but I also like the scene where he asks Krennic if he feels in charge.
Now let me clue you in about the jews...

Literally reading all the comments itt in Lois voice ..

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

>I'm in Los Angeles looking into the world of NEETS. Young men who are not in education, employment or training and are seemingly proud of that fact.
>Instead, they spend all day posting on anonymous message boards arguing and insulting others and spreading memes.
>I'm here with Darren who claims to be a large man compared to myself, despite his diminutive frame.

>and you ever thought about finding yourself a job?
>i cant i dont have any expierience and too much self respect to get me one of these you know where they hire anyone
>why not? it would help you go out and meet people.
>i dont need anyone, anymore
>and what about your mother? you rarely help in the house and shes getting visibly older? have you every thought about what would happen after she passes away?
>Silence

>so you play world of warcraft all day long and post on this Sup Forums image site?
>yes thats my daily bread
>maybe if you so good at it have you ever thought about geting a job there?
>i would not fit in there
>why not? i me-
>i come from a broken home not somewhere where my parents motivate me from the start to reach for the stars and fall on a cloud

>and how about your friends? do you have any contact with them?
>sometimes i look them up on my fake facebook profile
>and?
>i get angry a lot and start to punch shadows around my room
>why? are you angry at them? have they mistreated you?
>no im just sad about the fact that we started our life journeys together and that time has divided us so much from one another
>so maybe you should ask them to see each other you know? to talk about the old times?
>after finishing school ive seen them once and ...
>Silence
>let me say it like this if we dont have the same topic wich means video games or the internet i have no purpose

>are you suicidial user?
>i guess i dont know... im just thinking about how to not a leave a mess behind me

fuckin kek

No I only YAG-post

I wasn't quite sure what I'd just seen, but I knew it was time for me to leave.

>you enjoy talking about one particular scene?
why dont we talk about how the holocaust is really the holohoax and its fake and you cant prove otherwise my friend.

LMFAO...thanks for the laugh user

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?