Why are right-wing movies so uniformly awful?

Why are right-wing movies so uniformly awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/1046038_gettysburg?
youtube.com/watch?v=yp8DGoaDZ5k
youtube.com/watch?v=OcT8pX5mBIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cherry picking
Religious =/= right wing

It's not cherrypicking if there really aren't any good conservative movies.
Which there aren't.

Also the fact that they don't get the budget that left wing movies get might have an effect on the quality

because the same conservative billionaires who complain about muh degenerate hollywood propaganda are simultaneously unwilling to fund some conservative kinos

okay well going from your example of left behind ill follow suit with Passion of the christ. its a good movie

hacksaw ridge
passion of the christ
brawl in cellblock 99

The Passion was great.

It's Mel's best kino.

I'm sure that was more due to that movie being based off a terrible book.

>whoa why are there no good conservative movies when conservatives don't have their own capital in the industry and all of hollywood is literally one step away from a crooked politburo

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sicario was basically a tribute to Bush era necoconservatism and it's in the top 10 films of the decade

Because right wingers aren't funny.
>dude I hate minorities for stealing my women
>dude I can't get laid
>dude frog worship

Scorsese, Kubrick, and Welles are all small government conservatives

Hold on,is this a film about the fucking Rapture? That's about as Right Wing as Scientology

Ghostbusters

Outright pandering to hillbilly rightwing movies suck because they are manufactured by brainlets but there's plenty of movies with right wing themes they're just not blatant like your pic

this

and tons of other action films from the 80ies. INVASION USA, RED DAWN...

What the fuck is up with the poster? Who designed this shit?

Wallstreet, Other peoples money

Does Nazi propaganda count as Kino?

rottentomatoes.com/m/1046038_gettysburg?

???

Movie critics hate right-leaning films because they're all beta numales

right-wing art in general tends to be awful

It was a criticism of neoconservatism

Now are you implying that a right wing movie will inevitably be shit because of the subject matter or why are they so poorly executed?
Because the former is nonsense and the latter is pretty clear why (((Hollywood))) rarely produces them

Explain

youtube.com/watch?v=yp8DGoaDZ5k

>what are independent films

this but unironically

>what is budget

Pure kino, also

>right-wing movies

Neocons aren't even right wing

>what is rugged individualism

Why is brawl in cellblock 99 right wing?

Checked. But that doesnt equal the millions it takes to produce a movie

>RED DAWN

Degeneracy being taken to task is consider right wing in current year

>remake
>cherry picking
Im hooked on this bait

300 is a right wing movie.

>implying the Dirty Harry films, every film Clint Eastwood has ever directed, every film Mel Gibson has ever directed, and every film John Milius has ever directed are all bad
Kill yourself, brainlet.

Because right wing people have no concept of the human condition/empathy and they're usually too conservative or religious to film anything risque or unique

They're hamfisted.

Are you saying a strapping young conservative can't raise millions? I'm shocked.

>muh empathetic left

I'm super curious about how that would taste...

Like sugar and melted wax on top of cheese, tomato, and bread.

Im saying the industry is unfriendly to the ideology. The kino right wing movies exist but they're not popular among the movers and shakers. and to deny that its not a factor in how few good ring-wing movies there are is to be disingenuous

>muh RottenTomatoes score
Not an argument. Come up with some actual critiques of the film.

Is this considered right-wing? This was pretty good.

I wasn't arguing that the original was a masterpiece but putting forth the remake was underhanded and you know it.
I cant get enough of this bait!!

>leftist think their politics are more logical because they dominate the entertainment industry

all nolan movies are right wing

Pretty much any film before 2000 is right wing by today's standards. You straight up have to have a blue eyed white woman swallow a blacks cum look directly into the camera and condemn western civilization to be considered moderate these days

If you leftists stopped being such self-absorbed cunts for one minute you would be able to figure out that Hollywood doesn't have a lot of right-wing filmmakers because Hollywood has been run by leftists for several decades.

Conservatives have had years to put their wealth to that purpose.

Every single attempt has been laughable.

because the industry are controlled by jews. all right wing films doesn't 'fit' their agenda.

/thread

"shadowy evil CIA" trope

langoliers

Nolan Batman is pro-police and the main hero is an individualist billionaire

also the Incredibles in an obscure Randian sort of way

literally 90% of movies reinforce traditional/conservative values

/thread

Name a left wing film more kino than Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters.

Wasn't Rambo about a heavily anti-war movie about PSTD-ridden ex-vet killing cops because his government abandoned him and his friends after the war?

Thread.

The libertarian/neoliberal and the neoconservative sides of the Republicans are also run by jews like the Koch brothers.

Ghostbusters isn't right-wing. They are scientists. Right-wingers don't believe in science.

Left Behind isnt that bad

No, that was First Blood.

Rambo was going back to Vietnam and winning the war by getting back all our POW's and fucking up the nams.

conservatives lack the ability to feel empathy to others, so of course they can't make movies

Underage detected

been sucking too much weinerstein?

Guess so, it was around 2000 when they started pushing the latter ideology in my country.

>this is your brain on rick and morty

American Carol was funny. I mean why do you want a conservative movie anyway unless it's something wholesome promoting family Values I don't really understand what you're looking for. You should just want good movies. Movies being made to pushing ideologies are generally subpar.

LOL kid does your mom know your brows Indonesian child sex trafficking website?

This is as retarded as saying Nazis weren't right wing.

>conflating conservatism with far right ideology
ISHYGDDT

Wait is Rick and Morty left-wing?

Unironically no

Phew, really had me worried for a moment there.

They were socially conservative, but they certainly didn't espouse any of the usual economic tenets of modern American Republicans.

Can someone explain to a brainlet who doesn't partake in US politics what "right wing" means? Surely it's not just being conservatively religious.

>Republicans
>Conservative

u wot m8

The critics hate god because their religion is the same as hollywood elites based off lies and raping children.

At this point, nothing... everything.

>there really aren't any good conservative movies.
Yeah, because Clint Eastwood's films are bad and/or left wing.

Right wing could be best defined as Nationalistic blended with individual actualization. in the USA at least. eh sprinkle in some racial preference to boot

anticommunist kino passing through
youtube.com/watch?v=OcT8pX5mBIU

Don’t people still love Forrest Gump?

give me a run down of this. I aint commiting 1:52:15 on anti communist alone

>You straight up have to have a blue eyed white woman swallow a blacks cum look directly into the camera and condemn western civilization to be considered moderate these days
this is your brain on Sup Forums

Because most right wing people don’t have much intelligence which is why they vote against their own self interest. Unless they’re rich and right wing of course