How does this fat unfunny beaner faggot get such a big turn out in Estonia of all places...

How does this fat unfunny beaner faggot get such a big turn out in Estonia of all places? Do Estonians have a shit sense of humor?

Third world countries love bad comedians, that puppet guy was huge in a ton of shitholes

euros like to see the fat american freakshow.

Plus his simple low brow style translates better when the audience is not native english speakers

Fluffy's pretty good, though.

they probably marketed him over there as a "big hollywood comedian"

>hey guys I’m muy gordo isn’t that funny jajajajaja

fat guys talking about food and joking around is way better than feminists talking about periods and rape

hes funny
plus he makes sound effects that cross the language wall

estonia is number 30 on HDI list. I dont think its third world country.

This. Its a good nice quiet country to live in where nothing major ever happens but its not one of those 3rd world nigger tier countries either

they're low iq slavic scum who like low iq humor.

At least it ain’t Amy Schumer

They're laughing at him not with him. They know they are pure, civilized whites and that he is a merely a dog to them. All non whites are.

Yeah user, the people who live in a poor country should instead go see a woke feminist comedian that talks about privilege instead of the funny hispanic guy.

I almost want to chalk it up to that weird thing foreign people do where they laugh hysterically and trick themselves into thinking they "get it" because they're uncomfortable with the fact that they don't understand. something that is clearly meant to be humorous. It would be really fucking weird if that's happening on a mass scale to the extent that shitty comedians are selling out shows because of it, but it's totally possible.

why wouldn't he talk about his personal experiences, that's stand up.

being fat is a huge aspect of his act, he talks about life in general. that's like shitting on burr about being a pasty ginger.

that's a nice event hall

You don't understand stand-up, do you

Europeans love to make fun of fat Americans. Plus, he's probably the only American to have visited their icey shithole in years

Estonia exists to be annexed into other countries so I wouldn't worry about it for too long.

>A literal cucked neet spends his free time shitposting anonymously about a stand up comedian having a great turn out for his show
Gee, sucks to be him lad