What's her background? Navy Seals? Spetsnaz?

What's her background? Navy Seals? Spetsnaz?

Her background is bad writing, user.

Israeli commandos

mary sue

abusive hubby and bad writing

Comic andrea which is split in the show for carol, sasha, maggie and michonne.

Yakuza operative

wait until they get a Japanese character

That's in a season or two in the time skip. She's a lesbian.

i quit watching after s4. she was a pretty cool character back then. what happened?

So the show tries to tell me domestic violence is a positive insentive that helps women grow?

how did they explain how shes such an operator in the show though? i dont even remember much other than she did have an abusive hubby, then she wanted to stand up for herself more.... now shes john wick?

She's a flawless commando operator but she hates killing then she loves it and then she hates it again and then she burns LARPer coal.

She became Rambo then turned into an undercover badass pretending to be a housewife and then got serious PTSD and lived in alone in a cabin for a full season before becoming Rambo again.

The toughest job of all user... Being a mother.

lol yea im sure she and darryl have done fucking backflips with bazookas by now. but........ LARPer coal, what

Almost as bad. She blew up a rail depot with a bottle rocket. As of last episode, she's a black zookeeper who larps as a king's love interest. Michonne is supposed to be his love interest in the comic, but Rick's fucking Michonne.

Ok oprah cool it

Getting beaten down an then not giving a fuck.

Admittedly she is too cautious, but maybe Rick is king shit an he created the ultimate warrior.

it hasn't happened yet but she's clearly being set up to get with this nigga who pretends he's a medieval king

his pet tiger just died though so now he's depressed will probably drop the LARPing

We use trees here. So many trees we hid behind to kill red coats.

is he pretending to be a KANG or ?

>the time for our final battle is here

hobo

HE

he's just some guy

WILL

NUT

John Stick cracks me up. He's also one of the few with the right idea about taking no prisoners.

INSIDE

He's retarded, goes from "kill everyone" to "won't kill anyone" back to "kill everyone"
Like seriously buddy make up your mind

>his pet tiger just died though so now he's depressed will probably drop the LARPing
I don't see how the fuck he can keep his image and stay as king when he just got every physically able member of his community (even the stronk women lel nice army fags) killed.

And yet i smile

Her background? Depressed
abused housewife

That shit bullshit grated my nerves

A blurry forest and a couple black people.

He can't in the comics. That's why Michonne comes in and props him up by playing "Queen." Expect literal YASSSS QUEEN Carol

IMAGINE

RICK'S

WIFE'S UNDEAD CORPSE

She's bad pussy

Don't cross the bad pussy

infinite layers of plot armor like rick

god dammit I came into this thread to post that

She started losing it in the prison, killing infected wounded people, and Rick told her to leave. So she did and became a badass.

A zoo keeper who raised the tiger

Do you not realise that he was born to clear? HE CLEARS!

>these mothers are bending over at the waist putting DVDs into players HOW DO THEY DO IT
One of my favorite Burr bits

Did she have cancer when the apocalypse happened? I've always wondered why her hair was so short.

rick and carol die this season

MASK U SUMMIN

That's what happens when you don't clear.

So is this happening like in the comics or are they spoiling it because it won't?

the others are the ones who chop his head off not negan

this

and this

I mean, are they discarding the idea by referencing it? I was kinda hoping for it because this kang shit is so annoying.

Is she mommy tier? or has she moved to granny?

He's probably dead in the next couple of episodes The Kingdom just ends up a basic bitch community for Alexandria anyway.

Definitely still mommy tier. Her hair greying is just the stress desu

The Intelligence Support Activity, the ISA

Incel Strikes Again

She took michonne place from the comics. Basically a tortured emo that is also a bad ass. The writers follow the comics too much, need to let off it for a bit.

Ok after 7 seasons I'm legit exhausted by this show

How do I make myself keep watching?

Rick, Daryl, And Merle helped train her with guns. Subtle references in season 1-3 from what I remember

What as happened to Israel in the TWD universe? Why does no character seem to care? That's weird to me.

Have you watched any of season 8 yet? The next episode FINALLY has Negan back. I swear no matter how much of a meme he is, he's the only reason to keep going.

If you haven't watched any of season 8, dear lord, I don't think you'll make it far enough to get Negan back.

fuck off sexist pig, back to Sup Forums

this we have to beat them

>bad pussy
Don't you mean bad poossay?

Carol is the only character on the show whose violence and continued survival are written as believable. She plays her "Oh I'm just an old woman please don't hurt me" card to her advantage constantly and then just makes basic good decisions the rest of the time. In fact Carol is the only character that makes consistently logical decisions on the entire show and that's why she seems like a superhero compared to all the rest of the completely inept and incompetent cast.

shitting pants = on

Yes, I'm glad this old woman who can't reproduce is killing off people who still can

Stronk womyn

cant believe people still watch this shit

>he doesnt have an encyclopedic knowledge of government 3 letter agencies
shaking my head to be honest family

They might be foreshadowing his death like they did Glenn's several times. Ezekiel gets killed by the Whisperers, not the Saviors, so it might be next season.

>Carol is the only character that makes consistently logical decisions on the entire show and that's why she seems like a superhero compared to all the rest of the completely inept and incompetent cast.
Huh, that's actually a shockingly good point. I don't know how overpowered she is now caue i stopped back in seaso 6, but even then she was usually the voice of reason compared to everybody elses overly high minded ideals or bizarrely cynical ones.

>the widow
>the king
>rick

why doesnt rick get a cool alias

>the widow
>the king
>the cuck

She's unrealistic mary sue with invincible plot armor.

Sure name an unrealistic thing she did or a plot armor moment Carol has had.

Nah they teased the fuck out of glenn getting Lucille'd since season 4. They're def just foreshadowing his death.

This. I only watch that shitty show for Negan.

Foreshadowing, unfigurative nigger.

She sucked dick when they were going to kill her character off in season 3 and all of a sudden she became a bad ass.

This. It's not that she's somehow smarter than everyone else, it's that everyone else is acting retarded while she still operates under some semblance of logic and believable reasoning. When she fucks up, it's clear as day that her fucking up is part of the story to be told about her character. In contrast, the writing for the other characters is so shoddy that when they fuck up, you can't tell if it's incidental or on purpose.

Shot a propane tank then perfectly launched a bottle rocket into it causing a massive explosion.

Abused wife who wanted her and her daughter to survive turned jaded product of her surroundings.
Did the show's progression (albeit bad) not make that obvious?.

I completely forgot Carol was a mother.

fpbp

Is propane not flammable?

>Like seriously buddy make up your mind
But he did. Like several times, and every time he gets told to think something else.

>I want to kill everyone
>Zen master is all like, nah man

>Let's not kill anyone anymore
>Rick and company is all like, that's fucking stupid

>fuck it,I just need to clear.
>TV Jesus is all like nah man, life is precious.

I kinda like this whole corrupted monk thing Morgan got going on though.

>Hurrduur conveniently ignoring how unlikely that 1 in a million shot is while under stress and pressure.

Faggot.

Have you ever shot a bottle rocket before? It's not that hard to point at a giant flammable cloud of gas over top of an already immense target of a gas tank.

yes

Her husband made her shave her head o make herfeel unattractive to others.

This is why Carol seems superhuman compared to everyone else. She displays basic competence and because the standard of competence in the show is set so low (uhdurrrruhh shud i kil da zombee das rite behin da door? d'uuhhhhh shud i shoot dah negan das standin 20 fet frum me in da open or shoot ober his hed?) everything she does looks God tier by contrast.

Is her kid still alive? Who even is her kid I forget.

It was Sophia all the way back in season 1 right?

Y'know, the kid in which the entirety of season 2 revolved around when she was actually in the shed full of walkers.

the kid who is still alive in the comic books btw

but season 2 decided shock value would make up for poor writing

maybe it would if Sophia had more than five lines of dialogue before she died
No they just expect it to be sad automatically because she's a kid, never mind wasting half a season on that shit

God, just thinking back to season 2 makes my blood boil

I remember thinking this kid better be alive because we wasted all this time on this farm.

If she didn't show up at Hershal's sooner or later I wouldve just considered her dead.