How do people like this get into the industry and why are they allowed to stay?

How do people like this get into the industry and why are they allowed to stay?

Because a lot of this media operates out of California, which is a libtard cesspool

Isn't this whole argument just based around a stupid disagreement of semantics? These people agree that woman and black people can be prejudiced, but it's the "systems of power" that turn prejudices into racism/sexism.

Because the company they work for don't give a fuck what they do as long as they're making them money.

Do we really need another thread about this on Sup Forums? Yeah, Kate Leth is a stupid cunt, what else is new?

Correct.

She's baiting you anons, and you fall for it everytime.

No, they just want an excuse to send death threats to white people without any consequences.

How the fuck does a person's mind have to be like to justify that abhorrent absurd lack of logic?
It should be considered a form of dementia, it's completely absurd that we allow that kind of irrational thinking pass in our society.

Because far-left is still left, and there are no enemies to the left.

Yes, but it's a purposeful changing of words' definitions in order to further an agenda. For example, why aren't we allowed to suggest that there is systemic discrimination against white people or men?

>i.i.its bait, you must let her spread it and recruit more troops or you lose!
This is fucking pathetic. Are you canadian?

You mean she's acting like a privileged white person? Yes, I agree.

No, no. See, this people LITERALLY believe that if a black supremacist kills a white person it isn't racism.
They believe that the oppressed cannot physically and possibly be an oppressor. It's just literally impossible to them.

She has a point. Its in the definition of the words

The definitions are the exact opposite of her point.

It's mostly because of nepotism it's how Bendis got his job and how Land keeps getting work at Marvel.

Not saying that other comic industries don't practice nepotism but fuck at least they are smart enough to throw away the shit when the artists/writers get retarded.

Leth is hired by Marvel and they operate from New York

New York (City) is just the East Coast's California.

Outside of the five boroughs, the rest of the state is fine.

>Girl who got lucky with dream jobs, connections, and networking with very little effort compared to others who strive to be in the industry teaches other people about privilege and truly believes she is still oppressed simply because she is a woman

Liberals are some of the most genuinely offensive people I've every encountered.

>Hellcat
>making money

I guess toilet paper is still paper

This. Also check em'

>no enemies to the left

do you mean no enemies farther to the left than they are or nobody opposing them?

To be honest, this is what I think is actually wrong with feminism today. They've sort of given up on making their message accessible to the masses. Instead they're just sort of assuming that the nuances of what they're talking about are common knowledge and that people responding to them are acting out of malice rather than ignorance. Granted a fair number of them are, but still...

>She has a point

No she doesn't

They pretend that the existence of systemic racism renders moot the harm of interpersonal racism. Same for sexism. It's a justification to be bigoted pieces of shit.

You must be confused, you must have made a wrong turn when going to tumblr and ended up in Sup Forums

So she's basically the comics version of Lena Dunham?

I hope you're joking because that is highly incorrect.

Ah but what if I only hate white women?

Too bad Leth writes such shit it doesn't make any money then.

No wait, that's good.

Yeah, NYC is an SJW tumor.

>musical emojis
>the whole message
>the extreme passive aggressiveness
>that shitty avatar

I hate this generation

>How do people like this get into the industry and why are they allowed to stay?
She's not in the industry anymore.
She """""""quit"""""""