ITT forgotten movies

ITT forgotten movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOQQhFtI6A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I enjoyed the hell out of that movie

Recently rewatched this on Netflix and it's low-key great satirical comedy with some great commentary on Hollywood movie business in general.

Comfy movie

>forgotten

I think it was Spike or FX that aired this terribad movie off and on for like 5 years straight.

;_;

Way better than Space Jam desu

I like this one very much
based Lillard

this exists?

Rocketeer is forgotten.

bump

This is the most God-awful rotten demoralizing hellhole movie. How was this even made!

youtu.be/kOQQhFtI6A4

>mfw learning the existence of this movie

It's pretty great though. 2nd favorite of the original series.

I actually watched that movie a dozen times when i was a kid

>tfw this was more faithful and entertaining Looney Tunes adaption than Space Jam
>people always like Space Jam more because of nostalgia

Is this better or should I watch the french version instead?

I've never watched the French version. I enjoyed the US version though.

Space Jam is really, really bad. I can't believe people like it, even ironically

No one in their 20's who watched Comedy Central growing up has forgotten about this movie

God damn nc is obnoxious

The first French one and its sequel are amazing.
It's a very French comedy, as they used to be until the 2000s; dialogue is very fast, plenty of play on words, and overall it feels like a play.
Amazing movie tho. Might be rough for someone who doesn't speak French.
One of my top 5 movies ever.

Fucking this, Back in Action actually had some good actors and creative sequences, as well as some pretty great music. It also merged cartoons with people more seamlessly than space jam. Also space jam is just another generic sports flick with the exact same structure as most bad sports flicks.