DC SALVATION

You are given complete creative control over the next three DC movies. How do fix it?

Cancel them all.

Godzilla vs batman

Remove Kevin Tsujihara from CEO position.

Stand behind each director's final cut, for better and worse.

I ditch the edge and make a a Teen Titans film, a standalone film about Deathstroke for that Rated R cred, and JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 BABY WOO

Remake SS and cast it with Jew-negroid trannies

Contact the best animation studio I can find, contract them to do a trio of standalone films for the Trinity members and get them on the big screen, aim for 14-24 demographic, possibility of fourth film teamup if no bombs among first three.
Slap anybody in the boardroom who suggests another live-action film for at least a decade.

I can get behind this. Something for everyone in that lineup. Could also substitute a Batman solo film for Deathstroke but not sure if that would work rated R.

The directors of Batman and Aquaman both have ZERO studio interference stipulated in their contracts, so if they tank it's completely on them.

But knowing their pedigree, I don't think it'll to happen.

Easy. Batman is Killing Joke and Affleck never appears as Bruce and has very, very few lines. Superman is All Star Superman. Done.

So repeat the Snyder fiasco. You should be an exec.

every post-man of steel film is just a simulation that superman is experiencing in the scout ship

Make them animated movies. Have every actor involved in the DCEU shot and buried somewhere in Russia.

Give complete creative control to Whedon

The shower curtain pulls back and it’s Bobby; he’s alive!

Hire back Snyder and Terrio
Give them $1bn dollars and no restrictions.
Sit back and wait

This, the ocean works too and is closer than Russia.

Looks like 50 Shades of Grey or some shit.

Make a CIA movie.

What are you talking about?

Simple. The Boys is technically a DC property? I mean it was until they dropped it.
I'd make a trilogy about baby murdering, child raping, drug abusing superheros so edgy even 14 year old teen edgelords say "that's too much". Get the director from A Serbian movie to direct it too, for publicity.
Pic very related.

I would greenlight
>A Batman solo film about him hunting down a serial killer, directed by Fincher
>A World War 2 Wonder Woman directed by Mel Gibson for the keks
>A Joker/Harley Quinn movie that retcons Leto Joker somehow and shows the origin of Harley with a better Joker

Make an animated universe. Live action is cancer

this. i have never understood the urge to make most of these adaptations live-action. isn't the appeal of comics the illustrations?

All upcoming movies are scrapped in favor of Flashpoint allowing a complete recast of everybody besides flash and WW (gal is just worth too much to replace at this point). From there do a younger batman movie where batman and flash have to solve some mystery relating to the change in timelines from flashpoint. After that superman and WW buddy cop kino. From there you can get to the JL and anything beyond.

I unironically think this is a great idea for an indie filmmaker. Or Snyder's next project. Either or

Only nerds care about animated universe
normies want real actors, even if 90% of the movie is cgi.