What are some other good actors now relegated to shitty shows. Pic related

What are some other good actors now relegated to shitty shows. Pic related.

Why do they insist on killing off her characters when she's normally one of the better ones?

I admit I'm still a little bit salty from PoI, mainly because of the way it happened.

she's the most annoying character in all the tv shows she's in.

I was thinking about Amy Acker and whedon shows a few days ago.
Is it just me or is there an abnormal amount of hotties in his shows?

her and that other cia woman ruined the show though

the show was much better when it was reese and finch with one episode appearances from other people

Rewatch Cabin In The Woods

it's better than you remember

>only continues to work because she spreads for roles
>good actor

These dumb Whedon bedwenches must be so mad they really thought if they stuck with this bald nerd jew then eventually when he makes it big they'd be in movies too lol you dumb whores injoy making garbage tv shows where you are inevitably killed. Dushku, Acker, Glau, Felicia Day, Ashley Johnson. All dumb whores that thought Whedon cared. Yeah he cared when you gave up the punani because he pretended to be such a good feminist.

Remember Dushku fucks dogs.

Nonsense. They made the show much better and expanded the found family feel.

wew, arrived before amyposters for once

They were perfectly fine individually though, Shaw and Root both had good moments of their own and their personalities were interesting. They added to the show when they first came in and made it better.

They only suffered when their relationship was made into a primary plot point instead of it being a few moments here and there and one-liner jokes. I didn't hate the relationship, but I thought the focus on the relationship was too much and made both of their characters weaker.

she was the worst part of that show.

literally perfect

What do oyu mean "now"? She was always a tv actor. Not like Angel is any more high brow then the shows she's doing now.

>shitty shows
>in a show with Nat's bouncing tits

>Person of Interest is a shitty show
no

Nah Root and Shaw were both good, you just have shit taste. There wasn't a single bad character on that show.

>See Amy thread
>OP likes Amy
>Amy appears on Angel and person of Interest
>Relegated to shitty shows
>OP doersn't like Angel or Person of Interest
Not sure what to think here bros

The worst thing she was ever in was alias. everything else was mediocre to great

Worst thing was Dollhouse, that shit was horrible

She was in Whedon's bed. That was pretty bad.

I see a lot of shit trolling ITT, probably by the usual fucking autist everybody knows and hates
Talking shit about Amy... these people should be gassed
Dollhouse didn't have enough enough of her. Personally, I found it a bit creepy, bu it wasn't that bad. Couldn't be bothered to watch Alias though... it's only a few episodes

Dollhouse was atleast semi coherent. I still have no idea what the fuck was happening in the last season of Alias, it was complete nonsense.

This is a shit thread

Nothing is as heart breaking as losing her. They know the feels it brings to the plot, the sadness, the anger and the desire for revenge on that final push for a show's finale. That's why they keep doing it. Thankfully, they allow her to transcend.

Yeah... apparently, it is... Dunno what the hell was OP thinking if he really likes Amy as an actress like he claims
Anybody willing to save it or we just shitpost the cancer away and kill it?

Gratuitous samefagging should be a bannable offense.

still hot

Maybe its just the guy from last thread who never saw PoI. You can't say Amy is only in shit shows if you've seen PoI.
And yeah this thread cant be saved, but I'll post Amy anyway.

Also Amykino rankings: Person of Interest>Angel>The Gifted>Dollhouse>Alias>Happy Town.
I haven't gotten around to watching the last one yet but it got cancelled after 8 episodes so I'm gonna assume its terrible.

This is so fucking true

Flooding it is then

OP< your pic is a coal burner. THAT's why she's z-list now.

>now

She always was, user.

Actually, now that I think about it... Maybe that's the only way to save any shit thread. When all hope is lost. Post Amys.
On a side note, I read Happy Town watchers were kinda pissed they cancelled it... we'll see.

Posting rare or unusual Amys

OP here. The point was that she's now on a shit-tier FOX show as opposed to the brilliance that was PoI.

Idiots.

It wont save it, but it will make it a little bit less terrible.

The Gifted isn't bad. It's no PoI but it's definitely not unwatchable.

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped, you retarded ignorant samefag. I'm saging the fuck out of it, but as long as you keep it bumped, I',ll post Amys till sunrise

Ok OP so I take it you made a mistake in luring the hater then. And look at
It's not god tier, but it's seriously watchable and comfy. Better than a lot of the shit in current tv still and I'd bet it's probably gonna be the best Marvel show of the lot once it gets established

She was banging the black dude from Angel while filming the show. Whedon most likely watched and fapped to the bbc.

>Better than a lot of the shit in current tv
It's so far the only capeshit show I've liked. But that probably just has a lot to do with Amy being in it.

Gunn looked better bald.

>VERY fast amy running at incredible hihg speed

Reminder to sage. The troll will bump the thread for all of us
>tfw he secretly likes Amy as much as we do and he just tries to enrage people because he has a mental illness that stops him from just requesting us to post more Amys like a normal human being

Di she kept the time altering powers
Who's gonna stop her now?

Maybe, but I don't think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I'm pretty sure he's just a raging autist whos hung up on the fact that a character she played on a tv show was in a relationship with Gunn. He can't separate fantasy from reality at all, so in his eyes she's 'tainted'.

He's really living a sad existence.

Read that as incredible hhhhnnnggg speed

No, because that's just make believe. Amy doesn't have superpowers. Well, besides the power to melt your heart anyway

She also has the power to make you go hhhhhhngh

Sometimes I wish she did have superpowers though. If anyone should have them it's her.
Besides the powers she already has are too dangerous for my poor heart

Exactly, she already has the power to make anyone and everyone fall in love with her, give her anything else and she'd just be overpowered.

>there is a man on this planet, whose first image in waking up in the morning is that gif
How can anyone be so lucky?

>be both a turbochad and married to amy acker
He is confirmed for the luckiest man alive.

>mfw the degenerate shitposters are washed away by a deluge of amyposts
It's a beautiful sight

He married her. Given the way she literally makes everyone who knows her fall in love with her, we know he loves her as much as we do. She doesn't deserve anything less. I'm just glad she has that in her life though that will never be me

SeeandWhatever sickness there is in the world
Amy is the cure

This thread has been purified. Good work amybro.
Our work here is finished, so time for me to sleep now.