This. This is what a funny film looks like

This. This is what a funny film looks like.
That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E

absolute kino

oh also, anyone from the goldmember set ever say kevin spacey molested them?

Parodies of camp. Go figure.

>implying you didn't jerk off to this scene

how the actual fuck did these get rated pg-13?

Oh yeah I did.

did you know all of these characters were played by the same guy?

Which of them is the real one?

guys please don't laugh but I still jerk off to the scene where the fembots capture him :( how do I stop

Weird. I was just randomly playing this after pirating it on a whim. Anyways:

So Dr. Evil's cat loses its hair when frozen. Before Dr. Evil is frozen, I don't think you see his face. Is it ever implied he had hair like Mr. Bigglesworth before they were frozen?

I remember seeing The Spy Who Shagged me 3 times in theaters when it came out.

Good times.

Why did they never make a fourth?

>jacking it to some dumb slag instead of the literal perfection that is Elizabeth Hurley
STOP

How is Goldmember compared to the others?

> Is it ever implied he had hair like mr. bigglesworth

No, he was bald even as a teenager.

Not as good but still funny.

Development hell and The Love Guru bombed.

Austin powers is the ultimate trilogy

she still looks pretty damn good

I'd fucking love a new Austin Powers film.
Goldmember wasn't the best, but it was still great.

>transphobic
>homophobic
>racist

No thanks.

I was maybe 8 when this came out and I didn't wack it but just enjoyed the scene of Austin getting groovy then me laughing my ass off

I'm 25 now. Was I gay

It depends. Are you OP?

its the scary movie 4 of the austin power series
more raunchy gags, less well written comedy. its good but doesn't compare to the others

>Number 2 started starbucks

switch austin powers and goldmember and its a political compass

it's honestly one of my favorite movies, the writers clearly knew a lot about the genre. Yeah some of the comedy is dated now because of the body humor, but that's just the culture moving on, not the movie being bad. It's a great movie to have on in the background. A decent background in film (really, you don't need much) will make you appreciate this movie a lot

Holy shit, I never realized that was Gwyneth Paltrow

>implying
Authoritarian Left - Dr. Evil (Belgian)
Libertarian Left - Austin Powers
Authoritarian Right - Fat Bastard
Libertarian Right - Goldmember (his dick is literally made of gold)

> The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

hilarious

>Jacking it to this scene

This scene did nothing for me. I got a bigger boner from her silhouette scene.

>impregnating a 15 year old french girl
Living the dream

>I LOVE GOOOOOOOLD

Last week i was thinking abouy shreek.

i wasthinking abkut a good meme.
its funny.
but my english is way off bad.

so o thought to myself.

he wouldove been in into a good movie this year. in reality. idk.....im jusy saying