*audience laughs hysterically*

*audience laughs hysterically*

weren't they suppose to laugh? Like it was suppose to be a shock to the audience and flash and his reaction shows it.
I don't get your point. People aren't suppose to laugh at something funny??

Why do brazilians love DC so much?

It's hard to tell if they meant for it to be funny or serious. Like "oh shit, the flash is supposed to be the fastest, but superman can keep up".

Brazilian here.

We love most superhero movies.

*record scratch*

Now, I know what you're thinking. How did I wind up here?

Sup Forums here and also spic who traveled to different countries.

Facebook is a very complex website nowadays, the way they sort comments and pages seems to be a closed mystery but basically this webm was created by, most likely, a person from Brazil or at the very least South America.

You see, the pages you open on Facebook use your location to provide you with different comments and even sometimes different news. Like, if you go to Justice League page even if it's the official english page, if you are living in Brazil you are going to only see south american comments.

I've seen this webm posted before and I'm surprised they didn't realize how Facebook uses geolocation. If you are in the US try it. Go to Zack Snyders page and you won't see any brazilian comments. If you see a beaner it's because US is a multicultural shithole but that's another thing, they are still going to be from that country.

>Facebook comments are indistinguishable compared to the Sup Forums comments

Really ignites your brain cells.

No. It was obviously meant to be funny, you’re just being purposefully obtuse.

But it isn't funny. So they failed miserably.

i don't think it was "hahah this funny" laugh but more like "OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING" laugh

>Facebook comments are...
They also collect your cookies to sort comments according to your browsing history and preferences. Which means he also browses meme sites.

better taste than americans

But it was.

stop posting photos from the fucking movie you idiots, this should be put in spoiler, I haven't watched it yet and I want to come here and I can't because I only see photos of the movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why didnt flash just punch him?

Kys and you won't have to see a spoiler ever again

Real answer: the Flash just being fast really is a huge oversimplification.

Before he fully masters his abilities, the faster he's moving, the more massless he is, which means he can punch quickly, but without the mass to back it up, they don't do any more collective damage than a regular punch from a regular person. That's why he can "push people and run away" without accidentally reducing them to a fine, pink mist. His most effective attack at his current level of skill is attacking like a Shrike - dragging a foe along with him and releasing them at-speed, something we've already seen him doing in the previews.

>the faster he's moving, the more massless he is
how do you want your physics pham?

CADE OS BR!??!??!!?!!?

Why even try to rationalize something so outlandish and stupid?

That's sort of the point. Barry breaks physics in ways unique to Barry. The accident that created him essentially turned him into an omniplanar being. His mass is being shifted into another dimension.

and that's exactly why this is going to make tons of cash

>hehe le quips! just like my marvel japanese anime

A really good indication of whether a country is civilised or not is how their cinema audiences behave. Laughing, clapping, whooping etc. is a good indication that you're living in a 3rd world shithole

Lemme try to understand this

The way the scene is structured, we start off with a display of power from The Flash, meant to show that we're supposed to be rooting for him (or at least know he's the good guy in the scene) while Superman is shown to be the bad guy. Since we're viewing it from The Flash's point of view, we go into this as both audience and character knowing that Flash is a speedster. But only as the audience do we know that Superman also has superspeed, from previous context.
This is classic set up for both drama and comedy. The audience knows something the character doesn't and we see him react to finding it out. It just depends on the context of the scene and where it plays out from there, to differentiate between a moment that's supposed to be funny (Limmy's Show, steel is heavier than feathers) and one that's supposed to be dramatic (Star Wars 3, Anakin becoming Vader). The problem with this is, dramatic irony in an action context is clever but not fleshed out enough to elicit a solid reaction. That's why everyone wonders whether it's an oh shit or a haha moment

I'm sorry I'm ridiculously high right now

bump

Oh nononononono

Can't he just carry a shiv and stab them 100 times?

KINO AS FUCK

>Wonder Woman tossed aside like a used tissue

racist

Looks kino to me

You can't be serious

Perfection.

Flash BTFO

What a waste
and yes they are serious.

You need to go back

It looks goofy as all hell but I like it. That look flash does is perfect, knowing that his powers mean shit to Superman at his current level.

i like this
a friend bought tickets and lsd for tomorrow. lol

I never knew this before. I always thought with him it was just as simple as running fast. That's pretty cool.

>establish superman can move/percieve at super-speed

well now MoS/BvS look even dumber, that's great.

We'll see how the rest turns out, but for this scene at least, I like it a lot.

can be both

I haven't liked the majority of the DCEU movies (MoS was actually pretty decent, despite the weird Snyder editing making it a bit jarring), but the Flash/Superman moment here is actually kind of cool.

It wasn't funny you faggot.

This is literally the scene from Xmen Apocalypse when Apoco was able to see Quicksilver

No its not.
Quicksilver doesn't realize he is being tracked and Apoc doesn't keep up with him in a physical fight, Apoc's eyes just glow then Quick's leg is stuck in the ground.

Then he snaps his leg and his arm.

Flash is at like level 1 at this point.

All the posts saying this looks good are bait, right?

The punches look so wooden. The cuts fucking suck.

kimo

It's literally not.

>down with hetero patriarchy
the flash

literal kino

>kimo
Kimo post

>incoming nerd babble.
don't hate me, Sup Forums. it's my first post on this board.
in any medium, this is the only thing that superman is supposed to suck at.

Even though there are alleged kryptonian-styled martial arts that popped up in the superman mythos, it was always considered laughable because it's never justified for kal/clark to be bothered with martial arts due to his strength alone.

Remember, Kal is kryptonian, but as a -person- he is always more Clark Kent than Kal-el in the same manner that Goku is more "Goku" than he ever will be "Kakorrot".

Basically, yes, superman fights like an utter chump because he IS still just farmboy that grew up with no actual combat experience because he's never needed to actually "fight" a day in his life.

I don't subscribe to fanboy mentalities and don't have a dog in the imagined marvel/dc conflict that kids keep whining about, but the fact that Superman fights like some untrained simp while Faora pulled a flash-step pinpoint-strike volley on a bunch of soldiers that wouldn't look out of place in a DBZ fight sets at least some level of critical thinking on the part of the writing/directing team as far as distinguishing superman is concerned.

As a general rule of thumb, Superman should be able to overpower or occasionaly outsmart or outpace his opponents, but NEVER outfight them on a level of relying solely on combat expertise. As it's rare that he ever needs to rely on doing more than using brute force, he should never have any actual grace or technique in his form of combat at ALL other than showing off how well he can bend his powerset to suit his situation.

Have a (You) for your block text and insight.

pretty cool.

so he never tries to learn or put together any kind of technique in the comics?

nice. I want to watch this now

pretty sick desu

this stuff is basically anime for normies. I wish we could just get anime on TV with cool plot and lore instead

first 20 seconds are great then it goes to shit

Diff user, there's usually some training but supes never really needs it. If anything he constantly struggles to be less effective. Wonder Woman is usually regarded as the real powerhouse fighter as she has technique and a similar power level to supes, unless they give him a contrivance.

That said its all comic book wankery so really it just depends on the author of the comic.

Sorry to shit on you if this really is your first post, but many parts of this statement are completely false.

I don't want to fully wall-of-text this, so I'll just address the most egregious point:

>As a general rule of thumb, Superman should be able to overpower or occasionaly outsmart or outpace his opponents, but NEVER outfight them on a level of relying solely on combat expertise.

Superman's most powerful tool is his experience. Ya gotta keep in mind that this character has been time traveling and dimension hopping since before it was the cool thing to do. He's spent lifetimes with the Legion of Superheroes, lived and died through other dimensions, experienced thousands of timelines and versions of himself, all of which he remembers and adds to his arsenal of expertise.

The sheer volume of experience and expertise that Kal possesses is enough to count him as the favorite in ANY fight - then add in the rest of skill set and begin to see how incredibly powerful Supes really is.

For further reading and understanding about Kal, I highly recommend everyone pick up "What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?"

The Flash, and pretty much all speedsters in the DC universe have a connection to what's called "The Speed Force". At his most hax levels, The Flash has control over all kinetic potential, to the point that he can actually remove the kinetic movement of another person, effectively freezing them in place. He can outrun death, he's moved fast enough to clear an entire city out of the way of a nuclear blast in less that an attosecond, and he's generally broken as fuck.

Typically, he would do what's called the "Infinite Mass Punch", where he moves close to light speed, so that his mass increases to point that he could punch someone with the force that would atomize them.

Oh, also. Part of the Speed Force is that it makes you immune to all the shit that should theoretically screw over a speedster, like friction.

This is all accurate.

>Sup Forums: stop liking what I don't like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I take it you're not either not familiar with, or not a fan of, the concept of 'fun' are you old boy?

you're goddamn right froggy
if you don't like it you can LEAVE