swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #29 (March 1)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.16: "Through Imperial Eyes"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Through Imperial Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Svy7GluwA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/databank/the-profundity
youtube.com/watch?v=RvfbMQt89gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for plo kool

He was right

Magnificent, aren't they?

*plays droid army theme for some reason*

I think its retroactively the "You should worry about this army Theme"

Easy enough to write out of, you just say the Sepies found his body, recovered what was left of the brain, put it in a jar and stuck it in a new body.

And the crispy bits can be used to snack on during long, deep space flights

That's true, but like with Maul, Sidious sort of beat 'em to it. Not much left to do but rage against the Empire that took away your chance for revenge. Plus, I guess, you know, you could have him try to kill Ezra and Kanan once in a while. For extra drama and sword fights.

A computerized backup of Dooku would make a nice "evil, artificial ghost" to sort of parallel to Obi-Wan's force ghost with Luke. The virtual ghost of Dooku guiding Grievous to, I don't know, realize his dream for the galaxy or whatever. Beautiful pottery.

And it's way too insane of an idea to ever make it into any show or novel.

Correct, but everyone knows that.

It's pottery. Both armies are just expendable, mass produced fodder used to feed the flames of war.

The only way it could be more obvious was if the track was called "Not So Different (After All)".

Aw, I forgot my image.

>Easy enough to write out of, you just say the Sepies found his body, recovered what was left of the brain, put it in a jar and stuck it in a new body.
whatever was left wasn't functional. Like I said, Grievous was cooked so good he was well done

I guess spinning wasn't enough to save him

people have a hard time dying in star wars in case you havent noticed

sadly, nope.

not really

>darth maul gets cut in half and dropped down an incredibly deep pit
>survives

>anakin gets his limbs chopped off and is burned alive
>survives

>grievous gets his insides cooked
>well obviously there's no way he could survive that, star wars is realistic

implying he was wrong

Difference being Maul and Vader's brains were still intact.

Darth Maul and Anakin are force users, Grievous is not. It is believable that they could survive those wounds because magic ain't gotta explain shit. Their brains was also intact and they were alive after their wounds.

General Grievous on the other hand was just a regular dude who got addicted to cybernetics and who combusted internally, destroying all of his remaining organs and killing him.

>tfw no new alt timline stories where shit like this happens

hey guys i've got a lore question
do you think any of the clones ever fucked each other?

I doubt your brain would be intact if you hit the ground at terminal velocity like Maul

Being angry apparently makes you nigh immortal

What do you think?

>Chopper is going to be the next GoH character, along with (presumably) the rest of the Ghost team given "Phoenix" is now its own archetype
GET HYPE
Tough act to follow after Eats Nukes For Breakfast Nihilus

Maul and Vader are Sith Lords who explicitly used the dark side to preserve their physical bodies long enough to survive

Greivous was a Cyborg, a metal sack of organs that all popped

>Jango Fett is rich
>/fit/
>handsome
>has "bad boy" points
>has to clone himself to get a kid

You tell me.

It's a possibility

Hard to get hyped for Galaxy of Grinding

I mean, it's about time they started putting Rebels characters but the game got stale a long time ago

Remember when Luke fell down the chasm in ESB, and fell into the chute?

Thats what happened to Maul, and he got sent to the garbage disposal, and shipped to the junk planet

The idea that he somehow splatted at the bottom is just a weird misconception, probably stemmed from the EU because that actually happened in the EU.

Although Ironically, the EU claimed his brain was still intact from that

>Maul will never put his brain into Grievous' charred cyborg body

Why did they bring Gregor of all clones back?

He had one episode and we never saw him interact with Rex or any other clone, and for all intents and purposes he basically died at the end of his episode anyway.

Let me be happy I can use the Man of Murder to throw rocks at people eventually

>Although Ironically, the EU claimed his brain was still intact from that
Which led to one of Luke's funnier moments
>"YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THE GREATEST ZABRAK WARRIOR OF ALL TIME"
>"watch me"
>flips the off switch on the life support machine

kek, that might be the first Star Wars comic I ever read

Because they couldn't use Cody

Probably because Filoni knew people wanted to see him again. Considering the two clones with Rex are basically throwaways who aren't especially important, it seems he went for one fan favorite character whose survival had been left open (Filoni had suggested he probably survived after being repeatedly asked but this confirmed it) and Filoni's personal favorite clone.

I'm guessing because they needed a major clone character who didn't canonically die or comply with Order 66.

repostan from /tg/

How's Thrawn gonna die, folks? Not shitposting please, I'm sure you all have actual theories

I'm completely sure the Noghri will be recanonized, except it will be Thrawn who """rescued""" their planet while still secretly poisoning it. When they find out they turn on him just like in the EU, but with greater relish because they get vengeance on the one who wronged them. The assassination will happen shortly before or during the battle of Jakku. It'd be perfect, so long as they make the Noghri less ugly when they're recanonized

Sheev will reveal he's actually EU Sheev and accidentally kill Thrawn in a Force Storm

What are your honest opinions of her?

Pryce will kill him, revealing that she was Super Fulcrum all along

Meh. She was alright in the Vader comic but she's not interesting enough to carry a solo title. Her dad is the driving force of the comic and she feels like she's just kind of along for the ride.

Then who is Ultra Fulcrum?

She'd be great if she wasn't a carpet munching whore

She's cute, and a pretty fun character.

I was kinda hoping she'd die at the end of the Vader comic, would have been very impactful, but I am interested in seeing where she will go from here

Thrawn will get killed by Sabine because it's cliche

Was getting caught part of his plan?

If they think he's too incompetent and so easily framed that he couldn't possibly be Fulcrum, they'll never suspect that he's Ultra Fulcrum

starwars.com/databank/the-profundity
>435.56 meters
PABLO, LELAND CHEE IS FUCKING THINGS UP AGAIN

What's the best walker and why is it the AT-TE?

This triggers the Revanfags

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, General.

I like her but not her edgelord memebots. I need to give Triple Zero the voice of Paul Lynde in my head in order to make him tolerable.

She only MAYBE fucked Sana, and that's a really big maybe, but she's been crushing on the skywalker boys big time.

I made a big fuss a while ago out of not trusting the precise canonicity of the databank and I'm proven right yet again.

>Boba Fett movie
>Set right after ESB
>Movie is basically John Wick but plus a jetpack and flame thrower.
>Also fuck it, live action Durge vs Boba fight to for shits and giggles.
>While Boba is going across the galaxy he gets a frantic call from a Twi'lek father who says that his daughter has been kidnapped by some crime organization like Black Sun.
>Boba initially ignores it because it's not in his job description to save people but the Twi'lek has dirt on him or something.
>Boba quickly averts his trip to Jabba to go help this guy out.
>On the mission Boba finds out that someone like Black Sun are colluding with the Empire and kidnapping Twi'lek girls on Ryloth to be sold into sex slavery (remember the red light district from Lords of the Sith?).
>Some of these girls run as low as 13 years old.
>For the first time in his career Boba is disgusted so he allows himself to get involved only if the Twi'lek puts bounties on the main people involved in the trafficking.
>The Twi'lek has to take massive loans from gangs to pay Boba for this but he sacrifices this for the girls.
>Boba goes around the galaxy killing alien sex traffickers.
>Part of Boba's mindset around this time is that he isn't a mindless clone and that he wants to pass on his legacy so he's starting to get sentimental.
>Gangsters and bounty hunters are constantly telling him that his career is ruined now and Boba occasionally questions whether getting so emotionally involved in his bounties and making a personal crusade is a good idea.

1/2

She's average, from what I've seen. Maybe my opinion would be higher if I caught Vader from the start.

Then again, the comparisons to harley quinn that I caught aren't convincing me.

>Eventually Boba realizes that it doesn't matter what it costs him because these girls are innocents unlike people like Solo who chose to get involved in this dangerous lifestyle. Right as he goes to pay off the Twi'lek father's debts the father is killed by the main gangsters and Boba now has to take care of his daughter himself.
>Boba stops the trafficking but eventually dies in RotJ.
>The Twi'lek girl is left on Slave 1 when she finds a Jedi holocron that looks suspiciously like one of the holocrons Cad Bane was trying to steal in TCW. It's been hacked and plugged into some computer.
>She turns it on.
>"Hello. My name is Boba Fett, clon- ... Son of Jango Fett. I learned how to survive in this galaxy from the absolute best. Its a gundark eat gundark galaxy out there and with the combined knowledge of Jango, Bane, and myself you will come out on top within no time. Begin lesson one: Armors. My father used a set of Mandalorian armor because of it's capabili...."

2/2

Oh hello there Master Chief

>movie is basically john wick
stopped reading there

That's the height user

>he didn't like the action scenes in John Wick
What a contrarian fag.

>You are an Imperial Navy officer that has just been promoted to Admiral
>As a reward, you are being given a brand new Star Destroyer to serve as your flagship and you get to choose its name
What is your flagship called, /swco/?

>Dimensions
>Length: 435.56m

Why is Nunzix a N1-ZX unit, and not a BX commando droid?

Can someone ask Pablo?

The VD says that's the height, so it's just using the wrong label

Overall a bad idea but it got me thinking.

How about a Boba Fett movie after ESB that is Fett trying to bring Han to Jabba while literally every Rebel and Bounty Hunter in the galaxy is gunning for him? We always hear about how Boba Fett is a bad ass, well why not prove it as he runs the deadliest gauntlet of his life while trying to drag Han Solo from one part of the galaxy to another? Along the way they could characterize his relationship with Han a little (assuming they want him to actually hate Han for some reason) and flesh out the bounty hunter side of the universe has he fights IG-88, Bossk, etc on his way from Bespin to Jabba.

Why is SeeToo a C2-B5 unit, and not an R2 droid?

David 'Teenus' Duke.

I know, I'm just making a fuss over not trusting databank measurements.

Torrent

The Odyssey.

I've always liked the name, but a quick google also shows that most of the ship names I like have been taken already in the EU.

Courage
unless I had an SSD I'd defect to rebels immediately desu

what went so fucking wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=RvfbMQt89gU

I always liked the rebels having Star Destroyers in the post-RotJ EU.

>Bury me with my credits

People took the time to think about it and decided that Yoda was actually supposed to be a wise old guy that doesn't fight rather than a wise old guy that is secretly a ninja muppet.

The Nostromo

Pillar of Autumn

Shadow of Intent

Truth and Reconciliation

and here comes reddit

Freudian Slip

The Reddit? I mean I wouldn't call my ship that, but if that's your thing, go for it

didn't mean to include nostromo in there, that's just Sup Forums

The Enterprise.

The Righteous Indignation

I know now why you cry, Jedi scum. But it's something I can never do.

Sixta

Oh that is a fucking sick cake. I know I would've loved it as a kid.

looks kinda phallic tho

The Warhammer

>Doesn't fight
>Teaches others to

Imperator

Gladius

Binks

The SD Guaranteed Replies

Have i got a tale for you.

new waifu incoming