Sup Forums thoughts on 1610 Peter Parker. Did he get a proper send off?

Sup Forums thoughts on 1610 Peter Parker. Did he get a proper send off?

I thought the execution of his death was well done but the story was horrible. I was sick to death of Ultimate Goblin by the second time he came back, never mind bringing him back a third (or fourth?) time just to kill Peter.

Unless we're talking about the fucking weird Miles book where Peter comes back to life somehow and lives happily ever after with MJ.

Am I a sick fuck for hating Spider Man as a character but wanting to screw Peter Parker silly on every piece of furniture in my house?

I don't think hating Spidey nowadays is all that sick. He's been trash this past decade.

I wish he had been killed in some over-the-top gory way like basically every other Ultimate character. I mean, wasn't that basically the point of the Ultimate universe by that point anyway?

You're not sick for wanting to bang Peter, but you are for hating Spider-Man, you sick fuck.

His death was eventually tainted by nu-bendis bringing him back just to push miles as the "true and better" spiderman.
But he was the purest and most likeable character in the whole ultimate universe, with an amazing character development arc that more people should notice

Yes, yes you are, who the fuck hates Spider-Man? That's like saying you don't like chocolate ice cream.

Never noticed how fucking weird the proportions in that shot were.

1610 Peter is best Peter, his death was nice but the story was rushed as hell and the tie-in to Ultimate Avengers did nothing but hurt it.

I still liked 616 Peter better (before OMD at least) but he was cool.

His send off was sad but his resurrection and everything else that came after was bad.

In a vacuum, yes. The actual final arc, including the aftermath, were all handled incredibly well. Honestly, it was about as perfect as you could get.

There's still a lot of dumb to it though. Like killing Peter off in the first place. And, even more, bringing him back. And Green Goblin coming back to life to kill him again was just fucking shit.

I actually prefer vanilla ice cream, and Spider Man is a terrible character. Peter's just fucking adorable and I want to make him cum.

He was too pure for that universe so he was killed.

Literally everyone besides Peter and some of his supporting cast were just awful people.

>Happily ever after

Until the universe colapsases no long after, you meant?

>Until the universe colapsases no long after, you meant?

Most fictional superhero universes are pretty fucked up.

Happily ever-after never lasts and
their Worlds/Univereses are pretty much fucked no matter what they do.

Kinda surprised people still get invested in long running ongoing series when it comes to the superhero stuff.

He should have died during Ultimatum and play up the natural disaster element of the event.

USM is the only cape comic I've ever "finished" and I miss it a lot, after they killed him it was just a shitshow.

Now I could read main Spidey but everyone tells me it's shit in so many parts ,OMD and others, so why bother.

Considering I haven't read past his death, barring a small amount of 1610 Miles crap to see how it was and that crossover with 616 Spidey and Miles, I think his death was pretty okay.
I felt sad, he was a character that died and got to stay dead, but that made be happy too.
I'm okay with it.

Well it's not hard to screw Peter. He looks exactly like about 80% of skinny white guys in America, because we all look the same.

Fuck no.

He was the first in the line of "kill beloved hero for minority" and his death was fucking tragic.

He was the Peter I grew up with. I wanted to see him go to college. Mary MJ, have kids, etc.

Nick Fury Jr. predates Miles by a while.

Yeah, but that was because they drew Nick Jr as Sam Jackson and liked the idea.

Miles was made literally because Bendis wondered "why can't Spiderman be black?"

>Spiderman