The best Batman movie. Too bad Heath Ledger had to be killed for it

The best Batman movie. Too bad Heath Ledger had to be killed for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zyhQjJ5UgY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzyEe3Hpc04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Alright, I'll take your bait. What do you mean "had to be killed"? Was he Loominutty sacrificed?

7:00

Batman Returns is far better in every aspect except hammy acting

freemason sacrificed for the New World Order agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=qzyEe3Hpc04

>Best Batman movie
>Not best capeshit movie period.

batman returns was better

He thinks he can star in an Oscar-winning Nolan flick and still live to the end?

I know why they call him Heath Ledger.

>batman returns was better

what makes it better?

Bale isn't as good as Keaton though. He was such a goofy Batman.

The Dark Knight is better because of Heath Ledger though.

It's not capeshit cause it's good.
Returns is like the games.

>goofy

He was serious as fuck in TDK trilogy

It just got an Oscar cause he died.

poor guy got killed by masons

So why do they call him Heath Ledger?

Yeah no.

Even Bale admitted he felt like a "bloody idiot" and was upset with his Batman performance in the films.

That horrible voice. The huge bobble head. That awful rubber armor. His elbow fights with henchmen and Bane. The yelling and open mouth. He's a goofy as fuck.

The biggest mistake is having Batman stand there and deliver too many lines. Nolan? He made Batman have fucking speeches. Any time he opened his mouth he looked and sounded like a dumbass.

It's not even Bale's fault. His screentest and most of his performance for Begins is pretty good. By TDK and TDKR, he became a meme. Maybe not as bad as George Clooney or Affleck in Justice League, but still pretty bad.

>not Batman Begins
TDK was a great thriller, but a terrible Batman flick.

Keaton>Kilmer>>>>Bale. The other two suck really bad.

Eh, Kilmer is kind of boring as Batman. This is fucking Doc Holiday we're talking about here. You can tell Kilmer phoned in his performance for Forever, probably to piss off Schumacher. He's not terrible, but he does nothing with the role.

Keaton is the only one that had the right attitude for it. He didn't bullshit or talk a lot. He had the right amount of darkness and menace about him.

Bale is second best. I can't hate his Bruce Wayne. I think Bale would have been a magnificent Batman if it wasn't under Nolan, who has a way of taking an interesting character and making them as boring as possible.

Guy pwned wtf are you on about. You wont be seeing super hero movies like The Dark Knight anymore. It's over.

Most realistic pro kino Batman nuff said.

Batman Begins is superior

I don't have time to explain. Ask Dunnhier.