Wtf is his problem?

wtf is his problem?

why does he have to be so mysterious?

would it hurt to be in a romantic comedy or some capeshit?

plenty of actors are just as good and don't take themselves so seriously

he seems to avoid the present, all his shit is some time period SHIT

fucking fossil ass nigga

I too was hoping he would play an expendable Space Elf in Thor 4.

Alas, some things in life are not meant to be.

>Capeshit
Good upcoming actors being wasted and spending themselves in capeshit is a plague on modern Hollywood and has caused far more damage than Mccarthy ever did.

reddit: the actor

What's an ass nigga?

At some point it would be really hilarious if he did some uncredited, five-second, heavily obscured/makeup'd role requiring zero prep.

Just one spur-of-the-moment line in IMDB.

>American opinions

It's not common that an actor refuses to feed into capeshit and franchises. We should encourage more actors to be like him.

it's that thing you repeatedly pack fudge into you fudge packing ass nigga

You're right. He should do something like Meet the Fockers or Bad Grandpa. kys.

>an actor with dignity

Yeah, fuck him.

fuck your shit lads

look at josh brolin and javier bardem, they were absolute powerhouses in ncfom, a movie that delivers unlike the arthouse shitfest that was there will be blood

PTA is a photographer at best and DDL has his head shoved so far up his own ass he probably still thinks we are in the 90s

a champion like brolin is playing motherfucking cable ffs, and chigurgh made a fantastic somewhat outlandish bond villain as well as star as a ghost pirate in deppverse

and here you have DDL lurking in the shadows as this mysterious untoppable acting spirit and its so full of shite, he is not all that, lincoln was fucking ape shit, nobody cares about it, nobody cares about guido, fucking..

phillip seymour hoffman and walking phoenix are top shelf motherfuckers, one was in the hunger games, the other was in signs with fucking ayy lmaos for fucks SAKE

no DDL is too good for fucking aliens

he's living in the 1800s in his fucking head

why is he such a CUNT

Why should he do any role he doesn't want to?

that's the problem, i wish he would snap out of it

nolan originally wanted him for ras al ghul which would have been great

its just so annoying that he takes himself this srsly that he will only do emmy b8

i actually believe that russel crowe was once like daniel day louis and only pick out LOLSRS roles but i think he realized how phony it actually is and lightened up and did a straight up comedy with ryan

I think he'd be very out of place in a comedy film. A lot of the respected actors who do them are typically extroverted with a great sense of humor, whereas DDL is neither of those. I think you're the only one who sees this as a problem. Regardless, he's retiring after his next film, so I doubt he's gonna take career notes from either of us.

i agree, i can't see him doing comedy, but i CAN see him in a sci-fi

you'd think an actor/artist would appreciate the challenge of working with outlandish elements

nope!

He'd rather overact in charcter driven meme time period pieces

>arthouse shitfest
>There will be blood

>would it hurt to be in a romantic comedy
YES GODDAMMIT what the fuck is wrong with you?

good shit fella, that is something everyone noticed

extreme highs interplay with silence

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s /applaud

agreed

>quoting yourself

Fuck off nigger

gtfo of here if you think im quoting myself faggot

also nice dubs

you're trying to be outrageous but it's really unfunny. please don't bump this