Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reQpGJ2mtv0
youtu.be/l6AlQgq9MRE
youtube.com/watch?v=RRocmX0pF9U
youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His standup is great, although most of his film choices are poor

So you are Yuri the trainer who trains?

hey, but we pay a really high price for our mediocrity, ok? That's how we know we're the best.

If you don't find The Man With Two Brains funny there's something wrong with you.

His stand-up is great, he was great on SNL, and he's made some of the funniest movies of all time.

If you don't like The Jerk, you're a tasteless faggot.

Fuck you his two pink panthers were great, and P, T & A is a classic.

He hasn't been relevant or funny in 30 years.

>le overacting funny man
>"great"

Guy is a legend and has done some insanely bad movies
Go watch Dirty Rotten Scoundrels or The Jerk
It's also hard to imagine just how big he was in his stand up days too, even he couldn't believe it hence why he quit

I was thinking more like Cheaper by the Dozen 1 & 2 as poor choices

I never saw any of his stand up shows so I had no idea he was supposed to be this amazing comedian. I just thought his movies were god awful.

John Candy was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=reQpGJ2mtv0

He's pretty much the father of avant garde/meta comedy. There would be no Tim and Eric or anything else in that vein without Steve Martin.

Why did Steve become a skeleton?

I used to think shit opinions like this until I saw planes trains automobiles

Extreme shock.

Reddit is that a way faggot

>I used to think shit opinions like this until I saw planes trains automobiles

John Candy.

Pink Panther is kino

I assume you haven't seen The Jerk, Father of the Bride, The Man with Two Brains, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Grand Canyon, or any of Steve Martin's appearances on SNL, because if you had, you'd know that Steve Martin has been in a ton of great movies. The Jerk is one of the greatest comedies of all time.

Steve Martin was funny to people on cocaine, and that's pretty much it.

We get it OP, you were raised by a single mother.

Bowfinger is kino.

>Americans call this "Comedy"

youtu.be/l6AlQgq9MRE

jesus f christ, literally 12 yr old tier

youtube.com/watch?v=RRocmX0pF9U

its shit

>le loud man look at me I'm dancing

What's wrong with Steve Martin?

He's not a Jew, he's about as funny as an Israeli phosphorous bomb though.

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there for a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

Came to post this. Once again OP proves he's a huge faggot.

They were terrible in comparison to Peter Sellers' movies, are you joking? Even that unfunny original Pink Panther from Sellers is way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

Is this a sequel to The Anvil Hoarder (1939)?