Pepe

Is Pepe as a meme finally dying out?

On the /r9k/ influenced boards, he doesn't exist very much now. There's probably only like 3 threads on /r9k/ with Pepe compared to a few months ago where the entire catalog of that board and many others were filled with Pepe.

Is Pepe as a meme finally dying out? The meme has received thousands upon thousands of variations, ranging from simple emotions to all kinds of edgy things and ironically badly drawn humor (Apu).

What is the future of Pepe?

Pepe died a long time ago, it's just been redditors for the last couple years who have been raping his corpse.

/thread

Sup Forums
They started a frog religion

Pepe is less popular now

we are entering a whole new era of Wojaks

reddit and /r9k/ killed him then Sup Forums dug up his corpse and pissed on it

I sure hope so. I feel bad for Matt Furie.

Every single red lipped blue shirt Pepe is a fuckin piece of shit that fills me with disgust.

t. not Matt Furie

Wojak confirmed for overpowering Pepe.

You'd Sup Forums would've adopted Wojack, what with him looking like a skinhead.

Wojak is associated with pathetic whiny "beta males," a type of man Sup Forums hates, I think.

Ironically enough.

The only ones taking this Pepe/Kek shit seriously are the crazy fuckers on Reddit with their own safe space board.

Pepe and Wojak are ur-memes. They will never go out of style.

/r9k/'s mission to make Pepe toxic to normies was successfully achieved last year, though it took Sup Forums to actually finally get it done. With that finished, everyone can just walk away with the job completed.

Joke's on them, normies still love Pepe.

Obviously y'all niggas never visit

I'm pretty sure I remember r9k getting deleted for a while years ago. I wish it stayed like that.

Don't they know that they are literally nazis?

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled to the brim with Facebook and Reddit normalfags nowadays
>implying normies don't like "edgy" humor

So's half of America and it's celebrated there.

The original Wojak was a Poliak, though.

As in, actually Polish from the country of Poland.

Pottery

Not really, those dumb fucks finaly realized that Trump is destroying America's reputation.

>muh no gf shit flooding everywhere
No fucking thanks.

Pepe has been dead for some time now. Its just reddit tweens who wanna pretend theyre a legitimate Sup Forums while taking themselves too seriously.

>implying

Let it die
>HAY GUISE LOOK IM WEARING A CARTOON FROG AS A PINS ARENT I COOL FELLOW KIDS ALSO MAGA

T_D is the worst joke on Reddit ever, a bunch of socially inept alt-righters screaming at anything putting that orange faggot in his place.

But Sup Forums users are beta as fuck.

keks

Could it be?
Is it finally Teehee's time to shine?

Are you ready for the next big thing?

No. Me_IRL is the worse. Never see such over sensitive pussies in my life.

fug?

I am in awe of your dedication to Teehee after all these years. Also terrified.

The moment normalfags get a hold of Spurdo is the sign of the end times.