tv show

Fargo season 3

>blocks your path
MR STUSSY
>vomits up your wife's cooking
IT SEEMS WE HAVE A BIT OF A SITUATION
>picks teeth with knife until gums are bloody

why did he start randomly speaking french or some other language sometimes

Oh shit I didn't realize Thewlis was in it. I've been meaning to start watching and now that TP is over I'll probably start. It's an anthology right?

yeah.

2 > 1 = 3 imo

1 is pretty much the movie retooled as a 10-hour thing.

2 is a 70s prequel with lots of style, it's the most enjoyable overall IMO but it has some really weird stuff in it that takes me out of it a bit.

3 feels like 1 a lot but it's probably the grittiest of the 3 seasons but also the slowest. it pays off about halfway through and it has the best action sequence of the show, as well as interesting villains. a lot of things seem like they get wasted though and the ending was meh.

definitely worth checking out though, it's great crime drama/action for TV.

Yeah it's anthology with tiny little threads that link it all the seasons together (as well as the movie)

nailed it.

mr pusy

ray wise plays the angel of death in s3

>it has the best action sequence of the show
what was it?

this episode was a 10/10. almost wish they just ended the season on it

damn this was satisfying

Is Fargo season 2 and 3 more grounded than 1? I thought the Billy Bob Thorton as a super assassin was lame

the bus crash sequence and the sequential forrest fight was pretty great

All of them have larger than life criminal characters, although Malvo is probably the silliest since he seems to just do things for le lulz rather than as part of a grounded criminal enterprise.

Why'd some women who weren't even in the same scene as him stare at him again?

he is half dead, or purgatory and he was being judged. i assume the other guy in the bar was g*d or an angel and sent him to face hell

No, he is the Wandering Jew.

>>Sup Forums

so earlier in the season Yuri brags about how he's descended from Cossacks and how he identifies with how fearsome and brutal they are. Ray Wise is Paul Marrane the "Wandering Jew", an immortal mythical figure in Jewish mythology who is standing in judgment of him. he's not the only one judging him though: so are the people in black and white, the jewish villagers massacred by Yuri's cossack ancestors. The woman at the front is Helga, who is mentioned in the prologue and presumably murdered by Yuri. Yuri is judged for his sins and the sins of his bloodline

why? yuri didnt kill them, why should he pay when he wasnt even alive back then...this show is fucking retarded.. and youre retarded go back to red dit, faggot

because he's proud of his heritage you silly bitch. ray wise shows him there's nothing to be proud of.

oh ok, sorry . i love you

too late I'm going back

;_;

worst Fargo season ever

Try supporting Trump after seeing this shit.

Scene though it was the worst season, in have fond memories of coming home every Friday after work with ginger ale and bushmills, watching s3 with my friend then going out and getting trashed.

Ginger and bushmills reminds me of season 3 so much.

Mr. Wrench is fucking based

Done. Think you can handle 7 more years?

did he died?

luckily we won't have to find out