Who's ready for Huntress Wizard to be GRASSED?

Who's ready for Huntress Wizard to be GRASSED?

>But Fern can't play on the flute!

Finn tells her that he just lets his grass arm (the synthetic arm created by the Grass Sword when it regrew in Breezy) do whatever whenever he plays. So it's all Grass Sword. And what is Grass Sword?

Fern.

And what is Fern? The green squid whose power is unknown. That is what she was looking for.

>HW was looking for some random ass space squid curse thing all this time
guy I get that you really want Finn to get cucked again but just go rewatch Red Throne instead of coming up with the silliest theories imaginable

Excluding the cursed squid guy, Fern is superior to Finn in almost every way.

He's even shorter though.

Finn better not get fucking cucked again. This is supposedly the last season right?

VAMP'D
PUFF'D
ASH'D
JAKE'D
BUN'D
DREAM'D
BIRD'D

AND NOW:
>GRASSED

Curious that the best choices for Finn are getting GRASSED or FLAMED

I don't know if this is just a meme or whatever, but there is no way this is happening. It makes zero sense from a storytelling perspective.

It's not even bad when you compare it to the lowest lows of AT, so yeah

Is this the only way we can get an AT discussion going nowadays?
What happened to you people.

BIG
GREEN
COCK

Cuckfags

Don't forget GUMMED.

Dunno man, I'm just not seeing it.

No. The next season is the last.

It's just a meme. It's just that every single AT thread is ruined by cuckfags. It's gets annoying very quickly.

The only people that get triggered over cucked Finn are the cucked people themselves.

He is treated like shit. He won't get anything. Deal with it fuckers.

The show was ruined by cuckfags.

Finn is the epitome of cucked, where his own writers prefer to write about his love interests dating eachother then to write about him.

Who the fuck watches AT for the romance? He'll end up with someone probably, but who honestly gives a shit?

AT is all about romance these days, you would know if you have watched more than 3 seasons.

And you would know it wasn't if you've watched the past 2 and a half seasons.

Keep telling that to yourself. Even if you don't like it, you can't do anything about those threads, I will make even more of them if necessary.

Whatever man. I want Finntress to become canon just to rub it in you naysayer's faces.

I've dropped the show on fourth season but this really fires my almonds, care to elaborate?

It's threads like these that make me glad I gave up on this show during S6

It's threads like this that I'm glad I kept watching the show, but stopped browsing AT threads.

I want to see Finn to have a happy ending. I've endured seven seasons of watching Finn suffering and I want it to end, especially since he MIGHT never see Jake or BMO or PB ever again after they all grow up.

Basically, get that boy GRASSED or FLAMED.

Look at how pure and happy they are here.
Look at the healing happening, all over Flame Princess's design.

I can't speak for Muto or Ward, but I want Finn to protect that smile.

Ignore this, OP is a faggot. Season 7/8 are great.

All the times Finn was supposedly cucked.
>VAMP'D
>PUFF'D
Marceline/Cream Puff got with PB
>ASH'D
Ash got with Marceline
>JAKE'D
Jake got with Rainicorn???
>BUN'D
Cinnamon Bun got with Flame Princess (but not really)
>DREAM'D
Roselinen?
>BIRD'D
Fuck if I know.
>GRASSED
Finn's grass clone gets with Huntress Wizard.

Fuck Finn and fuck white people

>Bird'd
That episode where Finn and Jake goes through the life cycle of plants/animals. At one point Finn and Jake became worms and they met this worm girl who Finn wanted to marry. On their wedding a bird swooped in and ate her.

>mr Cream Puff and PB
what?
>finn's grass clone
what?

Holy shit, man

But this isn't cuckoldry, is just tragedy

We knew mr cream puff was her ex in the first episode. As for the grass clone, nothing I say will make sense, you're too far behind.

Must've forgetten about that with Mr Cream Puff, about Finn's grass thing i'm somewhat in, I know where he got the grass blade, how he lost his arm and a few things after that so go on

It doesn't fucking matter, he was introduced in literally first episode where they weren't even thinking about PB as a lesbian. It's all irrelevant now, you won't see her dating a male ever again.

Okay so basically he loses his arm, but he still has some of the grass sword within his arm, which regrow into a new grass arm. Then through some time travel shenanigans, Finn accidentally creates an alternate timeline version of himself that becomes trapped in a sword called the Finn Sword. Then, after a mishap where the Finn Sword was stolen, Finn accidentally stabs Finn Sword with his Grass arm/sword, and part of the grass sword breaks off and becomes part of Finn Sword. Then, later on when in a fight with his grass arm fully activated, it senses the part of the grass sword that had combined with Finn sword, and Finn's grass arm fully breaks off again to merge with the alternate Finn in the Finn Sword. This creates essentially a grassy version of Finn called Fern, who is basically Finn, but combined with the curse/spirit of the grass sword.

I hope that made sense.

Yep made sense, I actually knew what you were talking about up until the part where the Finn Sword got stolen (I "dropped" AT on season four, but kept occasionally watching some random episodes with my sister)
Anyway, feels bad that there is a Finn that got corrupted by evil

He's not completely evil. At least, not yet. His arc looks to be about finding his own identity separate from Finn. It has potential so I hope they don't fuck it up.

inb4
>It's AT, they'll find a way to fuck it up.

And making him cucking Finn is a very dumb and unnecessary decision.

Nah, that ain't happening. Just stupid speculation.

Can't wait to see your tears

Tragedy is just life cucking you, bro

Can't wait to see you get BTFO

Maybe the writers shouldn't have cucked Finn so many times in the first place, then people wouldn't expect it every time.

>It makes zero sense from a storytelling perspective
and the meteorite at the end of last season doesnt?

The comet was foreshadowed since Evergreen and Astral Plane. Fern's arc is about him finding an identity of his own. He even said it in Do No Harm and The Invitation.

Him cucking Finn makes no sense at all. And after all the backlash they caused with FP (and the writers know it), cucking Finn again would be a dumb and stupid move.

And yet they keep fucking do it

yeah i agree, finn is respected now

This is semi unrelated to the main topic of the thread, but does anyone have any really good AT fanfics where Finn finally just mans up, gives up on romance, and just becomes a giant badass warrior who is ultra powerful? Or one where Finn just goes off on his own adventure and becomes ultra powerful that way? I'd fucking love that shit.

Or maybe, Jake finally dies from age, and Finn decides it's time to leave Ooo for a while to become a man, and he comes back changed.

Give me fanfics with romance and good humour

>I want to see Finn to have a happy ending
Not gonna happen.
At least one of the writers think Finn deserves to suffer

you got it wrong senpai

If anything, it seems like they should have created Fern about a season ago. Instead of the comet nonsense, this arc is actually interesting to see. Also, it would have been great to see him as a recurring character once in a while after his arc is done.

>posting this scene

Islands gave us some good character development for Finn. No suffering this time.

Vault of Bones is one of the comfiest episodes of a syndicated tv series and all I ever wanted was FP and Finn go on adventures together.

Based user but we know that ain't happenin

Please don't even joke about this. No one would be cruel enough to cuck Finn again would they?

Cucked by his own arm. A nice metaphor for the masturbation epidemic that is pushing girls away from strong handed boys

It's just a meme. Ignore the cuckfags.

The track record says it's logical. Do I personally think it will happen, no. But I personally don't want him to get with HW, I like Canyon the most, she's just so chill. It will never happen though.

given that there's at least one individual in the actual AT writing department who holds an autistic vendetta against the character and would like to see him get fucking nothing, it's certainly a possibility, especially given the track record

>The only people that get triggered over cucked Finn are the cucked people themselves.
Do you assume that everybody is self-centered to the point where they can't care about moral questions, or did you just project?

You mean Steve Wolfhard? He said in a podcast that he's grown to like the character, thanks to Jesse Moyniham

I haven't watched adventure time since season 5

should I catch up and get back into it?

No

Yes.

if you can push through season 5.2 and 6 its worth it

Jesse converted him. You can see that the show has been treating Finn a lot better lately too.

I didn't know this, is he really behind some of the Finn suffering?

Why do you even like Huntress Wizard? She has a nice voice I guess and quite interesting design but thats really it.

That guy said in the very same interview that he likes Finn now. Finn WILL get a fucking happy ending

What do you mean by happy ending? If it's happy just because he won't die or something like that, it isn't really good, because it's obvious.

You guys are all pedos, Finn is just a kid.

> I hope that made sense.
Said none of the writers, at any time, ever.

No, the newest seasons are alright but are nowhere near the quality of the first three. The show now is an amalgam of failed ideas and unfinished story arcs that they're rushing to completion years later. The only reason I'm still watching is because I've been watching since the beginning and intend to see it through to the end.

The show now is about a 6.2/10

Islands is some of the best Adventure Time that's ever been made. I don't know what you're on about.

>he didn't stop watching AT years ago when it became gay tumblr shit instead of silly adventures

>That episode where Finn and Jake goes through the life cycle of plants/animals.
DUDE. What the fuck part of THAT EPISODE WAS NOT CANON did you not understand?

Yes. In my opinion, the past two seasons are AT at its best.

>Jake'd
That hand scene from A Glitch is A Glitch
Jake's been giving PB the knot begin his back like that one fanfic

Funniest cucking of Finn yet

Most def the toppest of keks.

He's 16. Not a kid anymore.

It depends. S5.1 had some really good shit but then Frost & Fire started to ruin the flow. S5.2 was sorta irrelevant besides some episodes, but the finale is the beginning of a good arc -and you can't just skip that shit because it's relevant up until now- S6 began really great but the Breezy happened and the show got cringey af. It recovered during the final part of S6. S7 was good, highlighs on Flute Spell and Hall of Egress. S8 so far is great, and Islands is the best arc we had in about 5 years.
You could ask a list in here depending in which episode you dropped out.

Oh, god. I repressed that one. The whole episode was shitposting material.

I don't get why people think 5.2 is so bad, I consider it pretty good even keeping in mind episodes like Red Throne, Betty, and Frost and Fire.

Stuff like Dungeon Train, The Vault, Blade of Grass, Time Sandwich, Be More, The Pit, and We Fixed a Truck. I feel like there was a lot of good and decent stuff that people overlook.

A lot of people were turned off by season 5.2/6, but I thought they were still good overall. In any case I would agree with , season 7 and 8 are almost universally liked.

I personally don't think they are bad since i love those silly episodes -We Fixed a Truck was solid gold and the whole references to the annunaki were absolutely kek. But some -most of people here- think they made no sense -specially those existentialist episodes from certain boarder.

Season 5 didn't really go up its philosophical anus, that's more 6's deal. The most artsy episodes in 5 I can remember are Lemonhope and that wasn't even Jesse's stuff.

How do you think they are going to conclude Finn and PB relationship? I am curious because they have known each other for so long. She's definitely one of his most special friends. Do you think they are going to pull any twists or just play it safe till the end?

F E R N E D

No! It was never a kek moment!!

I dunno. If the show ended immediately after Pajama War then most people would say they're on pretty good terms. Even though the ship's been stomped into the ground its still alive somewhat. One ep its toxic as all hell then they're on good terms.

It seemed "repaired" and "fixed" when its really still one sided as ever can be.

Yeah it's the obvious telecasted thing, but it's almost so obvious you might expect it to be a red herring, and instead they do some kind of subversion.

Constant allusions to Finns inevitable but perpetually delayed transformation-into-maturity have been the core of the series 'lore'. The question, now that we've entered the 'endgame', is exactly how far they're going to actually go.

PB and Marceline canon gay marriage episode which is one big callback to Pig/TT wedding, with Finn running security and being paranoid about a number of potential threats (including TT), only in the end it all goes off fine. Except in the last five seconds (during the kiss) Patience crashes it, leading into the next episode which is a two-parter.

kek

>PB and Marceline canon gay marriage episode
I still can't imagine Finn's reaction to this.

At that point, it wouldnt surprise him whatsoever.

This has been something I always wondered in general, if they are dating in the show right now I wonder if Finn has the faintest idea.

I'm sure he would be cool with it albeit a little sad that it makes his chances of getting PB go from never happening to never happening+1 but I think he'd be happy for those broads.

"Happy" on the outside

Internally Full Triggered on the inside

Bump