ITT: celebrities you've met. Here's Jim Belushi

ITT: celebrities you've met. Here's Jim Belushi

Disgusting

Chrisette Michelle, about a month before she got JUST-ed.

met morgan freeman when he came to egypt didn't bother him just waved he smiled and waved back looks really old irl

He's been old since the 80's.

Always heard he was an asshole. I shot the shit with Micheal Rooker at the Crown Plaza hotel bar in Cherry Hill NJ in 2013.

I had the opportunity to meet Johnnie To, one of my favourite directors, at Bell Lightbox a few weeks ago but I convinced myself it wasn't the right time and didn't take it. Stupid.

i met a wrestler named bad luck fale once

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

forgot the pic

I saw Michael Fassbender in a club in Damascus before the civil war.

damn, looking old and haggard as fuck. jim belushi doesn't look so hot either.

I grew up near the same place as George Clooney. Saw him at a diner once eating a slice of transparent pie. Didn't bother him tho.

I can't see you. Why aren't you in the pic?

The right time? What the fuck man...how many opportunities do you think you'll have to meet him?

I saw the woman who was the bearded guy's gf in Star Trek give a speech once. She was liberal as fuck and joked about stealing Trump signs. She mentioned she was on a terrorist watch list which was odd.

None.

Spontaneous by accident encounters:

>Met Kevin Smith at SDCC while a couple of us were smoking outside, but we were promptly told to "move along" by his handlers
>Held a door open for a chick at Starbucks who turned out to be Jessica Biel
>Waited in line behind Sean Astin for the Dumbo ride at Disneyland, but decided not to bother him

At cons:
>Tom Savini
>Adam West
>The chick who played Aayla Secura
>The Mega64 guys
>Sid Haig
>George Romero
>Bill Moseley
>Ken Foree
>Kane Hodder
>The cast and crew for Mystery Science Theater 3000

Why does he look like Robert De Niro

Fuck it, you have that approachable thing going on
C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

>"kid's got fluoride eyebrows"

Not Sup Forums but I met Edgar Mitchell

inb4 moon landing was a hoax

jim belushi gave me and my friend the worst stink face imaginable because we didn't hold a door open for his whole dumb crew outside a bar. This was in rural New Hampshire. He then didn't have lighter for cigs and was definitely fat old man levels of drunk so we just laughed right to their faces.

so I always thought he was a cunt. but he was pretty good in twin peaks so idk anymore.

Michael Douglas and Lawrence Fishbourne are regulars at the restaurant I work at.

Also met Donald Glover, Penn & Teller, The Rock, Ice Cube, Kim and Kanye, Bieber and Selena, Common, Gabriel Union, Mos Def, Andre 3000, all of the Hawks, many Falcons, many ATL United, Shaq, Ceelo Green, Gary Oldman, the fat gay guy from Sopranos, some producers, and a bunch of B list actors I can't remember.

Biopic when?