Spoilers are out for the new episode of The Walking Dead

Spoilers are out for the new episode of The Walking Dead.

It's going to be the Negan/Gabriel kino we all want and expected. Confessions from each of them. Here's Negan.

I'll post the whole thing if anyone is interested.

I hope my waifu's in this episode.

A cute

How are Negan and Father G getting along inside the trailer? What do they talk about?

They talk about being weak and being strong, and Gabriel admits that his biggest fear is dying without some purpose. Gabriel eventually asks Negan to give him his confession so that he can be absolved of his sins in the event that they don't make it out of there alive. After Gabriel finally tells Negan the story of his getting his entire congregation killed, Negan gives Gabe his confession and tells him the story of his first wife -- his only wife-- Lucille. It pretty much matches up with the backstory from "Here's Negan".

Do they escape the trailer? How? Where do they go?

Yes. They pull the "guts" trick, cover themselves with walker goo, and manuever themselves through the horde back to inside of the Sanctuary. Once inside the Sanctuary, Negan locks up Father G in a cell like Daryl.

Pissin’ Pants Kino?

>negan isn't creampieing this slut daily

what did he mean by this

Can't wait until they kill the fucking kid off.

Is there any conflict amongst the Saviors or workers about the current situation at the Sanctuary?

Yeah, they end up cutting power to the lower level (the factory level) of the Sanctuary in order to preserve power and resources. In response, the workers move to the upper level. They are met by Simon, Dwight, Gavin, and Regina. A riot is about to break out, which forces Regina to shoot one of them.

Does Simon take a leadership role during Negan's absence? What is he up to in this episode?

Simon tries to, but it doesn't work very well. He can't seem to lead the group, and the Saviors just end up bickering amongst themselves.

What is Eugene up to? Is he still drinking the Negan kool-aid?

Yep, as far as we know! After Negan finally makes it back inside the Sanctuary, he puts Eugene in charge of figuring a way out of the Sanctuary before they run out of food, water and supplies. Negan doesn't seem to suspect Eugene of being the mole, even though Simon, Gavin, and Regina seem to.

Do the Saviors suspect Dwight has changed sides and is working with Rick?

No, the Saviors don't suspect it, but I think Eugene has figured it out. It is revealed that someone stole some guns from the armory and left them for the workers in a brown backpack. Eugene notices that there is a smudge of red paint on the backpack, and he remembers that same red paint Dwight had used to paint his wooden soldiers.

his backstory comes out this early? Neat

What are Rick and Daryl doing in this episode?

They retrieve the guns from the wrecked jeep from last week, and besides the guns, there's also a box of explosives. Daryl wants to use the explosives to go and blow the Sanctuary to kingdom-come, but Rick says absolutely not because all of the innocent workers would be killed too. They end up getting into a huge fight, and Daryl parts ways with Rick at the end. But Daryl doesn't get his explosives. While they were beating each other up, the jeep explodes because of a gasoline leak and all those explosives go up with it.

Can you describe the fight scene between Rick and Daryl?

Rick tackles Daryl after he grabs the explosives, won't listen to Rick, and starts to leave. Rick grabs the bag of explosives, and throws them back into the jeep, and they continue to fight. Daryl does finally realize the jeep is about to blow and pulls Rick away just in time, but he still goes his own way at the end. Rick seems to be headed to visit the Heapsters.

If true that sounds good but you have no proof and are likely LARPing

At the very end you are led to believe that Father G is very sick and quite possibly had been bitten. But I think he's pulling a fast one. It goes back to what he was praying for at the beginning of the episode. That he doesn't want to die without fruition or without some purpose.

It's from The Spoiling Dead Fans forum that you have to register for to view the spoilers. Wait and see.

>That Jim Carey Savior put a 大 symbol on Ezekiel's face.
Like anyone who watches the show would even understand that.

Fair enough, sounds like a semi good episode. As good a trash can be.

Sounds like it's head and shoulders above the rest of the season to be honest. Might be the best episode since the Negan/Eugene episode last season.

Negan confessing truthfully to Gabriel? Pure kino. Great diversion from the comics.

>Once inside the Sanctuary, Negan locks up Father G in a cell like Daryl.

I will post these every week btw, it took me like 5 minutes to do it with the proper spoiler tags and everything. They usually come out Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, one of those days.

Yeah he's never struck me as outright "evil" like The Governer or other enemies on the show, he's just simply a bigger threat than them.

I hope he cameos on Supernatural again sometime, just even as a flashback would be great now he has more pull.

What a bastard.

If I was Negan I would bring Gabriel along to all my Lucillings and have him read the victim their last rights for the lulz.

>Yeah he's never struck me as outright "evil" like The Governer or other enemies on the show
You're joking, right? The man kills people who disagree with him on pretty much anything. He has people in charge who will kill you over a single melon. He expects weekly tithes of ridiculous amounts despite the fact that the groups he's holding for ransom have already scavenged most areas in their vicinity and trips outside of a day around their camp requires weeks if not months to do to find anything, look how long it took lesbian to come back. he also expects the same from groups who can actually grow stuff, like what the hell? Not to mention he just takes whatever he wants from settlements he's lording over (Like the doctor from Hilltop for example) and the way he reciprocates is giving a box of painkillers? Are you serious? Yeah, that's going to help people with infections, people who have the flu, people who have diabetes, people who are pregnant, etc. Hell, all he does is kick in your door, say he's the owner of the place and deserves half of everything you own, and should you disagree you're killed in front of everyone until nobody disagrees.

Negan may not be as completely evil as the Governor but he's batshit crazy and has his own code of ethics he abides by while also taking pleasure in murdering people with Lucille without any care for anything. Look at how even his own people hate him and only the people who share in his thirst for dominating others seem to like him.

fag

As long as they don't have these garbage action sequences, TWD can be decent, but these immersion breaking, awfully directed / written action sequences are really starting to wear on my suspension of disbelief. We already have to go very far with the unrealistic aspects of the show's world itself, but making the gunfights look such garbage just makes things worse.

People spent the whole last season crying for more action and less talking, this is what we get.

Free (you)s

This sounds good but I hope there's an actual Negan origin episode down the line. I want see gym coach Negan being an asshole and making his students cry.

Who cares about this boring series anyway?

Ezekiel is a big guy?

do you have the season spoiler list?

You apparently considering you posted in this thread.

>no one ever bothered to shoot Negan in the back of the head and take over.
I don't understand this. Organizations like his are never stable for long.

Detailed synopsis like this come out once a week.

There's some speculation based on filming and stuff but you're gonna gonna find something this detailed quite yet for the rest of the season.

TSDF does claim however that Carl dies in the Midseason Finale

the only thing i want to know is if the Punished Rick appears again

If what happens in the spoiler happens, it's pretty likely. Full Venom Rick.

Good fucking choice, those eyes give me such an erection.

I don't get why you would make enemies so easily. seems like the more people hate you, more likely you are to be killed by them

so they replace Arat with Regina?

i wish they would kill that redneck fuck but they never will

not unless norman reedus wants out and gives them no choice like chandler riggs and carl

They shoulda kept Beth alive and given him the bat to be honest my famillia

Woulda seriously fucked up Carol, Beth, Rick, Aaron, and the rest of the group

I also would have chosen Maggie to get the bat and flip the comics on it's head.

Then we could have gotten Punished Glenn