Star vs Recap

The two live chats finished, you can watch them at
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsp_sSQwuxk

If you don't want to sit through the whole thing, some user made a transcript of the juicy bits at
pastebin.com/jJb3BmBG

TL;DR:
>80% of questions dodged
>StarFan13 flirting with Marco
>Magic High Commission confirmed alive
>Marco tight-lipped about feelings, repeatedly calls Star his friend but says he's glad she told him about her crush
>Marco not using scissors because he's worried what will happen/where he'll end up
>Marco and Jackie went straight home after Just Friends concert
>Marco makes a lewd joke about Hekapoo
>Marco likes the fan art of boy Star
>Tomco is kill
>Marco not a fan of Starco fan fiction
>StarFan13's fetish is to be invisible and spy on people
>No toilets in Mewni
>Marco's official nickname is Mango

>S02E21 - Face the Music
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhW4ehRvJ1CNzVLUUdOMFRodVE/view
mega.nz/#F!MxoVRaQD!KKO47P-u40N8-mfnREmQYQ

>S02E22 - Starcrushed
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkU1puWDk4QWFKR3M/view
mega.nz/#F!FthGQTbZ!BWX0FUcahW-1InJ4MhVk6A

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/yeKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>starfan13 is the nefcy
>starfan13 ships starco

MARCOPOO LIVES ON

well, sorta. It's no surprise they dodged a lot of them. Scissors part is a disappointment

Why does the LWA girl become brown?

Explosion from looking directly at the barrel of the g̶u̶n̶ wand

>nefcy is a voyeuristic cuck
>nefcy's 2D persona gets to watch her 2D self-insert get cucked

it's the best of both worlds

jesus fuck can we keep threads to less than 2~3?

Don't make the mods fuck over SVTFE threads

>80% of questions dodged
Does anyone really go to see "hard hitting questions" answered though? It's just a fun thing to do for half an hour with an occasional bit of info that may be relevant in later episodes.

delet this you thread spamming shitlord

vid.me/yeKs
I made another one of those shitty videos again. This one's a lot shorter. It'd be appreciated if you'd watch it.

Nope.

Isn't it? I ctrl F and see only two threads, this and the last one

check the images

fuck it, ill marathon this instead of kamen rider tonight

So whatchu guys think of the LWA episode?

MFW haitus

That moment your boyfriend chases after another girl and you know you about to be side ho'd in the next couple episodes.

The moment you maining that Starco, but you concerned about that jarco ship going down like the titanic.

This face is hilarious. Never have I seen such contempt.

I want to kiss Toffee!

what if star keep marco scissor and take back to mewni with her , marco dont have the scissor to go to mewni ,
--> star is the one always with scissor , right ?

This is going to lead to a 'pick me or her' moment from Jackie to Marco.

>tfw Star Fan 13, Nefcy's author avatar, ships Starco
>tfw she doesn't just act that way in Starcrushed, she out right states it in the live chat
>tfw you're still not sure if you're just being fucked with, because she could be speaking only from the point of view of Star Fan 13
>But she must have, because saying something on a live chat and then not going through with it would be a dick move, right?
>But Nefcy enjoys fucking with the fanbase, so that could be entirely possible
>tfw you want off of Nefcy's wild ride
NEFCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

>mfw 4:30 am
>see this

Jackie's been pushed to side since the mid-season break. The season finale is the only episode we get to see Jarco in action without Star third-wheeling.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

im feeling naughty

Its good user, im tired.

"I called it"

>That video
W-what? What's going on here?!

Jackie, if ever there was a time to expose your mermaid-self, using your magic to enthrall Marco from crossing dimensions and get himself killed is that time

they may have used too much darkness these last eps

They shouldn't advertise it as saying they'll answer all your questions though.

im excited by this eventual despair

SHE WROUGHT IT UPON HERSELF

the dark gods of miscommunication were the problems

i love despair

never friendship hug in front of anyone ever

>>Tomco is kill

I genuinely want her to be able to react to this calmly, organically, and stay cool with Marco without going down the bitch patch. I genuinely want her to still be friendly towards Star, in spite, or even because of her confession. I genuinely want her to show that, yeah, Star was right in trying to set Marco up with her.

Remember that time when Family Guy did a parody of Star vs?

sweetest hug

Lots of hyperbole in that recap.

We need art of Star dirt biking off Jackie's head.

Like Jackie's face smacking into the ground just as star uses her as a jump.

>You think THAT's bad? Remember that time we went skateboarding with the Prophet Muhammad?

even in episodes with jackie in it, star and marcos interactions are still center stage

the poor narwhal

So I labelled my first folder collection of Season 2 episodes up to Bon-Bon as: The Dark Wand

What should I call the second half?

So far I've got:
Ragnarok Rhapsody
Broke Her Crown
Beyond Time and Grace
The Rebel Princess

Actually she goes crazy and obsessive over marco to a point marco breaks up with her, leading into a chase for his survival as she hunts him down brandishing a broken seashell while riding on her skateboard so she can bury him in a shallow grave. Or as the LSD fan fictions say...

The moment when Starcocucks couldn't even make quality vectors like the original vectoranon.

>tfw Toffee is 90% of the reason you watch

she will probably remain sympathethic, but this is star and marcos story, so she may be rather shafted

That moment when vectoring takes longer then 5 mins, but you dont give a fuck cus no one even wants the shitty vectors if they only look at the tiny thumbnail.

[1:41:51] Q: What fun things are you gonna do this summer?
>Marco: "Well... again, I sorta had plans to just hang out with my best friend. But she's gone, so... I'm gonna have to think about all that."
>"I guess, maybe... go on a family vacation or something? I dunno, I gotta talk to my parents. I'm confused."
>StarFan13: "Hey Marco, you can hang out with meeeeee. We have all kinds of fun heheeheheheheheheheh."

>what fun things are you gonna do
>hang out with meeeeee
>all kinds of fun
>*creepy laughter*

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

he will probably catch wind that star is in trouble, once he hears even the slightest word that star needs his help he will leap into action, and smash anything in his way

i mean if he saw a mountain in his way he would punch it to dust, since it would be faster than going around it

I am going to marry Area!

>still listening to just friends and the princess song
Is Star the true cartoon kino?

>he will probably catch wind that star is in trouble

He's probably going to get attacked by Luffee.

Or better yet, Luffee forces him to choose between saving Jackie or Star

So, did Toffee's finger disappear with Star's room or is it still in Marco's house? Does the finger even do anything at all? And does Marco still have the scissors? Cause he could jump right in and go karate on some fools.

>Just Friends
best use of music to sink my ship ever

>the finger is still in the spare room
marco is gonna get a rude awakening by toffee once more

>read the transcript
>it's even less than last times
I guess that's what we get for expecting juicy shit for the inter season break

>Scissors part is a disappointment
Yeah, she just jabbed with them and opened portals.

Was hoping for a sword transformation. Not necessarily KLK-tier, but at least something hefty she could swing around.

>gets told to get dressed before moon came
>what looks to be a black eye
What did they mean by this?

Jarco?

My first thought upon reading your post was that the finger is gonna finger Marco's ass and wake him up.

Clearly I need to stop

now that star aint there, its marcos turn to not take their partner for granted

it might be just what gets him thinking about star as more than a friend

Preppin' bulls like a born cuck-master
And reeking shit like a negro disaster
She rocks her Diaper Blast and Whorenicorn Stampede
She's gonna lose her crown, so hail to the cuckquee-e-e-ean!

'Cause she's a retard princess, she's flat chest
She's a ball of cuckening and a big fat mess
She's a thundercunt whoring dudes black as night
She's our cuckquean Star, and we all wish she would die!

>so many babies they can barely keep track

they probably fuck non-stop, and were doing so before Moon arrived

I feel like an idiot because I just assumed the child she was raising was just a little shit and probably did it.

Now Marco's gonna need a new bathroom toothbrush singing buddy!

>scat and nigger references
I like what you were trying to do but it didn't work. I think you can get it right with a few more revisions though, boss.

welp, at least we have fan art

Homosexuality

How did he ever take her for granted?

Starfan13.
Jackie can't be one because she's his bedroom singing buddy.

>she's flat chest
Every girl in this series has a flat chest.

This. He put her before all else. He even sacrificed 16 years for her (initially, obviously he grew into it during that time but she was the initial motivation).
>f-fuck marco for not wanting to bone her
How low can starcucks go?

it's a boy band concert in Californnia of course there are homos

is

KlK (and trigger) is hot trash but that is a damn nice Heck

Is that Alex Hirsch on the left?

an

But does Starfan13 shares his taste in Love Sentence? Jackie didn't share Marco's.

Also I have the feeling we knew Marco's favourite Love Sentence song. Is it the one he had a duet with Tom with?

Spinoff starring hekapoo when? I wanna torch her forest, if you know what I mean.

jackie thought love sentence was great, matching trivia with star

>does Starfan13 shares his taste in Love Sentence
She'd share Star's taste
At this point I'm just waiting for Starfan13 to dye her hair and start pretending to be Star, and even trying to get into Marco's pants.

>you will never see Moon molest Star in the bath

Post yfw Toffee regains his true form and takes over Mewni in the process.

>Is it the one he had a duet with Tom with?
In Friendenemies Marco said "Too Little Too Late" was his second-favourite LS song, while in Just Friends he and Star said "Just Friends" was "our second-favourite song". So no, we don't know yet what is Marco's favourite LS song, or Marco and Star's favourite LS song, assuming they're in sync enough to have the same favourite song.

You'd think that Ludo's family would be more resentful against Queen Genocide.

This entire scene was pissing me off. Not just because Star was rebounding on Oskar but I seriously thought they would do the "we're with our original crushes now but are we gonna stay, I DON'T KNOW SEASON OVER" thing

Also, Oskar offering to be Star's Mango was more canon ntr'ing than anything else in this show

Would you protect her, user?

That moment when Starcucks were so desperate to say their ship was confirmed that they turned a scene where Star says she knows Marco doesn't feel the way into a confirmation of their pairing

>marco doesn't like star
>star gets some gayboi to replace him
>ntr
Nigger please

look at this warrior, he lost his home, his friends, his family, and he's still standing, this hard motherfucker deserves some respect, good night sweet prince

>"Loud"

I can't believe she's the reason I dropped the show way back when. Somehow she got funny finally

given moons attitude towards them, she seems rather civil, its unlikely she would ever take extreme action against them, she has no personal vendetta against the monsters

toffee must have led an uprising, and moon put it down, there is more to the story, like why toffee needed to be stopped with a dark curse, but otherwise thats the gist of the story