Why didn't she just give him a chance? What was her problem?

Why didn't she just give him a chance? What was her problem?

Because Lisa is a smart, intelligent teacher's pet with an interest in Sneed and the high arts, like improvisational jazz. Ralph is a retard who eats glue and prefers Chuck's. They don't fit well together.

She does at the end when Ralph ignores her

he was a fucking retard who ate glue. she gave him a card out of pity. she's 8 years old give her a fucking break.

Heh
Top tier mate.

thread

She did give him a chance, that's what the entire episode was about
She gave him a chance, he went too far and didn't take the hint that she didn't like him, and she was eventually forced to break his heart because she was too "nice" to not say anything before hand

Lies! She clearly choo-choo-chose him!

Because Ralph was being a creepy fucking beta orbiter who mistook pithy for genuine romantic passion. "People" like him can rot in fucking hell.

Ralph's the kind of kid who's got a really huge dick, but Lisa is too stuck up of a shit to know that she lost her chance and doesn't deserve it.

A relationship should be about two people helping one another to be better. Why not give him a chance? He could get smarter. Ralph was nice unlike Nelson who she got with.

She's a fancy city slicker with Gucci loafers and he was a rural, suburban retard.

Ralph was a nice young man who was the star actor in a play.

A huge dick is nullified if you’re a retard.

daring fusion (formerly synthesis)

He isn't entitled to "a chance". Plus, Lisa was kind and amicable to him, he crossed her boundaries.

He's ugly as piss.

Always a good start.

She didn't want to be stuck unchallenged by a retard, why would she want her father?

>sneed as the old guy behind the counter

This is not canon. Sneed is the fat blond guy outside the shop and Chuck is the brown haired guy next to him. I know it makes more sense for the old guy to be Sneed but that's not the majority interpretation.

>majority interpretation
yeah, hang Galileo for his heresy

It's dumb, in fact both of them are. Why would Chuck keep working there if he sold the place/died?

This is a proper Sneedpost.

Take note boys.

So who was in the wrong?

Sneed is the old guy. Read the script of the episode.

hallmark

>She did give him a chance
no she didn't. she took pity on him because she felt bad for him, apparently unaware of the predictable consequences of such an act

she should never have given him the card

OP, for buying into the /r9k/ Gospel

based

Yeah I'm sure any of you guys would just let some retard girl make you her boyfriend because you pitied them.

>t. roastie

hello roastie. a man wouldn't take pity on a woman unless he was interested in her

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment the little girl decides she wants to be a whore when she grows up.

Note as her dad impotently moves his hand as if to try and make her turn away, but stops when he realizes it would be futile and his daughter is lost forever, destined to be a roastie

>this episode gives me ptsd about v day
>go to class
>get 7 valentines

Interesting point, so I should give this girl probably a chance.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they on some kind of super meth or how is one supposed to explain behaviour like this?

i've never celebrated v day so i can't relate

Elementary school was the last time I experienced Valentines and it was always "bring enough for the whole class"