Love that Joker!

Love that Joker!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QThXs9CK7c4?t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=uP1ys3uWnOs
youtube.com/watch?v=e2y1MLTBlUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was very joker like today when I glued a quarter to the sidewalk and watched people trying to pick it up.

Unironically, I think he'd do it.

Many fingernails were ruined that day.

>WB and Leto make a stylish, overly edgy, super camp and dramatic gangster
>People lose their shit

Did I miss something here? Maybe its cause I'm not the biggest fan of the Joker as a character, but I thought this was a spot-on rendition, aside from some hammy overacting and DAMAGED, which you can't even see in motion.

Were people just pissed he wasn't the almighty embodiment of chaos that he's been wanked off to be since his fucking hypercrisis ghost killed Ledger or some shit?

Very Academy Award winning of you.

You can't fix this.

Nope this is the future Warner Bros has chosen.

Well people don't like seeing their favorite characters reinterpreted, and they immediately dismiss all the good aspects of it in favor of the flaws.

Oh yeah? I bought a Library binding of a comic trade and kept in my personal collection.

>DC
>D A M A G E D C O M I C S

and it paid off in Oscar Gold!

did they try three shoes?

Well, I liked him.

>Being a petty fuck
Letoker in a nutshell

People were gonna lose their shit regardless after Heat Legend

>Playing a SMT game for three hours straight
>Don't have any demons with Curse immunity
>Haven't saved
SOMEBODY STOP ME

The movie from American Dad?

>go to drive-through with a bicycle
>replace all toothbrushes with hairbrushes
>drive backwards in a "one-way" lane
>go to a hot dog stand and order a hot dog WITH NOTHING ON IT

Leto Joker wasn't funny.

Or threatening.

Or scary.

He looked like a guy more sane than DCEU Luthor, trying waaaay too hard to make his parents freak. He looks like a small villain.

Only thing that I liked about him was the new take on his relationship with Harley.

>Leto Joker wasn't funny.
>Or threatening.
>Or scary.
Wrong.

he also had no screentime.

you can chalk up your complaints to seeing virtually no scenes of him doing anything worthwhile.

He probably had as many lines as most of the Squad.

He looked pretty good aside from the stupid tattoos, especially "DAMAGED." Shame about the actual performance and writing.

You liked the only thing wrong with him? Come on

>spot on super villain
>millenial-edgy characteristics
>i hope mom doesnt get mad my undercut is this high AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>and I have a tattoo when tattoos are considered socially acceptable now AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>look at my teeth! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What could've been

>What could've been
As far as we know they probably filmed that but got cut anyway

They cut out all the violence and made it a straight up romance. Which is disgusting.

Course since they are doing Sirens I guess all of that will be added back in of course.

>that powerplay
Classic Joker.

KEK

I kinda liked letos joker though, the guy kidnaped a government aircraft and fought his way out of a Zombie apocalypse, lets see ledger do that

You forgot
>oh look I violate your pirvate space I'm so CRA-ZEY AHAHAHAHAHA

Makes some joke about "welp I think I've problem."

Smashes up his consoles with a rock or something.

It'll be a while before I can get in the proper parts. Lemme see if I can get you a loaner.

HA HA HA HA.

This
Leto Joker already proved to be dangerous by getting in and out of places like Belle Reve, Arkham, Wayne labs and other places like it was nothing
Plus he has history with Batman, something that none of the other live action jokers had
Just imagine what he can do with a good script

Or if he actually acted like Joker and not some vaguely menacing Guido.

His laugh sucks. And he doesn't look like he's actually enjoying it when he laughs. More like he's in pain from being in SS

>His laugh sucks
I beg to differ
youtu.be/QThXs9CK7c4?t=34s

nope, still cringe and too tryhard.

I was honestly impressed he was the worst part of Suicide Squad. Thats next level cringe.

That laugh at 0:34 is amazing, what are you talking about?

>something that none of the other live action jokers had

Holly shit, you shills are patethic.

I find the idea of Joker actually giving a damn about Harley insulting

Yea that's shit. Missing the manic pitch that others have done before him. Not sure that's not mostly post anyway because he's afraid of damaging his precious vocal cords. Method Actor, pfft.

There was no reason why Lawton should not have taken that shot. And yeah, Leto's laugh fucking sucked
You have low standards

That's true tho

Reminds me of that B:tBatB episode

In the most vague sense because its been written like that.

Harley's rap sheet shows how much horseshit all this is at making sense.

>low standards
At least it's not this
youtube.com/watch?v=uP1ys3uWnOs

This guy makes me throw up.

Jerome > Leto

Not even when they were the same age.

i'm not talking about faggot aspect tho

The people that could not stand Letos Joker for "overacting" have never, ever seen any Joker from cartoons, or comics, or video games. leto acted exactly like the Joker has always acted...bombastic and over the top. he was fantastic. By far the best Joker we have had that was in the spirit of the Joker. (sharp dressed gangster) ledgers Joker was wonderful and iconic but he was a major major departure. fans today are just anal.

I honestly prefer this.

If we ever get Joker with a sewn on face,wearing garage coveralls and carrying a hammer you guys will stroke out I bet.

This

Love that OSCAR AWARD WINNING Joker*
FTFY

this is all subjective. there are no clear standards for where acting stops and overacting begins, so they're different for everybody. for me, he was cringe. for you, he was perfect.

>dat lack of fucking proportions
NIP GENOCIDE NOW!

Would you say Mark Hamills Joker is overacting? Put that exact portrayal in live action and watch the fanboys have a complete meltdown.

>>dat lack of fucking proportions
isn't that the point tho?

Does Mom know you have her kitchen knives and are wearing track pants with a suit jacket?

Hamill Joker is good tho.

Leto's is shit.

If he was live action you'd say he was cringey and overacted.

Lol you mouse shills are crying hard.

duh, that's why he's not live action
Though I'd like to see Baker do a live action Joker

I couldn't get over his fake fucking laugh. Leto's acting was so bad, I thought the character The Joker was just putting on an act and not actually an absolute madman. I don't understand why the director didn't make him fix the laugh, it was absolute crap. And I really hate the way the metal teeth gave him a lisp like he was talking with a mouthful of jizz the whole fucking time.

If they ever do an Arkham series live action Joker only Willem Dafoe can play him. Honestly...no one else ever could.

>Not Mark Hamill in the flesh

fucking Raimifags

Eh its about what I'd have expected. Still better than the Sqwad take.

Should've used this one desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=e2y1MLTBlUw

Not really. Stop inserting shit that nobody said to validate your views. Retarded queer.

Also, Hammil was great as Trickster.

And his Earth 3 counterpart is pretty much Joker.