youtube.com/watch?v=VcWAXgoGCx4
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco
rabb.it/Shiro674
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav
youtube.com/watch?v=KWdv6riHan8
youtube.com/watch?v=ASGkG7mdIs4
sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/fusewoman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of the midget girls on that one show are hella cute, I wish I could find one.

why is this channel such a freak show?

Nobody wants to watch regular people doing regular shit. We want fucking freaks.

>Basic shit like getting into bed is a fucking crisis
>Husbando seems to be trying to keep things going but likely enabled his wife to become this beast
>tfw looking at this suddenly feel deep guilt for overeating and skipping gym today

>someone willingly put their dick in that

brings me back to fat people hate threads on old school /fit/
good times

>had too many biscuits with my cup of tea

fuck

>Husbando seems to be trying to keep things going but likely enabled his wife to become this beast
You'd think after so many of these shows being made over the years it would have become abundantly clear that most 600+ lb people have some person in their life who is enabling them and actively working to sabotage their attempts to lose weight. It's so common to the point it should be the very first thing doctors start looking for when they want to try to help someone like this.

This is so fucking pathetic. She flips out at her family and blames them because she has no control over any aspect of her life. They should just dump her in the forest and let her fend for herself.

Euthanasia needs to be legal

See this

Just let it die already

If you can't get out of bed on your own you can't get to the fridge on your own. The basic effort needed to maintain getting that food in theory would at least partially limit their girth if they didn't have someone enabling them

Jaden's while episode is a fucking masterpiece, honestly. The boyfriend proposes in the most retarded way possinle. They are both huge Insane Clown Posse fans and they have merchandise EVERYWHERE in their trailor, and she is just the worst.

Highly worth a watch - stream when. I'd rather do that than wait for RT to release the Justice League score, despite knowing what it'll be.

youtu.be/YkWuLz6WebU

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

I've seen Jazz's brothers, though. By the pool. He's got hot siblings.

>the bed slid out on me
>that's because it's on wheels
>why would they do that? [sobbing] (as if having a bed on wheels is so terribly cruel she can't believe it)
Imagine being this much of a burden on everyone around you. The biggest, fattest, most virgin autist on all of Sup Forums isn't this pathetic.

I can't even imagine what life would be like if it was just 24/7 pain and gluttony.

youtu.be/bWK2uoYAcnA
Which one of you was this?

They’re weird Jews with ogre feet. One redeeming thing about Jazz’s hormone blockers is that they apparently stopped his toots misshaping.

She*

these brothers?

youtube.com/watch?v=3LNgHRG6ss8

youtube.com/watch?v=VcWAXgoGCx4
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco

Why is 'she' black and the rest white? Hhmmm.

It wasn't me. I would be calling to ask why they have an old ass home phone like that.

ICP has nothing to do with their fucking weight.

>They should just dump her in the forest and let her fend for herself.
That would be a death sentence. And at this size her life is so terrible you can't really take her outbursts as being anything other than another symptom of her sickness. People who get to this size have something wrong with them beyond their desire to eat and eat. You have to look further. Look for an enabler, look for some kind of other disease that is contributing to the obesity, look at changing her gut flora. You can eat yourself up to 400 lbs out of gluttony but once a person starts to lose the ability to walk they will always try to change their ways unless something else is going on.

Umph, yeah.

Although in that clip Jazz's voice and the way he talks makes me want to kill myself.

But the brothers are cute.

>there are enough morbidly obese people in america for a tv show to be made

I didn't say it did. It is but another ornament on their glistening Christmas tree of utter trashiness.

how do these people make money are they on the government tit and whats the end game behind giving a bunch of people who not contrubuting anything free money

Starting to think the jews just trying runn up the debt

Somehow TLC managed to go from The Learning Channel, an educational station with informative documentaries, to bottom barrel, terrible reality tv, then emerging as a showcase of some of the most depraved human beings that western society has to offer. Truly one of the strangest redemption arcs a tv station has ever had.

Can't just let them die

Really though I think it should be illegal to be that overweight. We're spending all this fucking money anyway, spend it on facilities/transportation to government fat camps instead. They can't leave until they reach a healthy/manageable weight

Would smash

Good lord. Seeing these videos makes me feel stupid for even thinking I need to lose weight. This is just nasty

you cant just make them lose weight, they have to want it. otherwise the cycle will just repeat over and over

>Can't just let them die
we let people with cancer die if they cant afford health care i rather giving people with cancer free health care than giving these land whales money

Found the fatty enabler.

someone needs to stream these for Sup Forums so we can all watch and cringe together

6/10, shop could be better.

ILL STREAM IF I CAN MAKE MONEY FROM IT ARE U WILLING TO DROP $2 A MONTH FOR ME TO STREAM ALL THE TV SHOWS ? IF SO ILL START DOING IT TOMMOROW

I second this

>even the toddlers are fat

You ever seen a healthy juggalo?

Triggered juggalo spotted. Every time.

did the kids really have to witness this

disability, food stamps, public housing. America is fucked. I used to work at a grocery store. We'd get people who come in and completely fill up big shopping carts full of junk food, cart overflowing, and walk out not paying a dime. Depending on how many dependents you claim, you can get several hundred dollars of food stamps a week, so they just keep taking shit until they hit the limit. Probably trade away what they can't use for drugs. Shit is crazy.

It might motivate them to not become like their mother.

That first video has to be close to the low point of human existence.

whats the fucking end game why allow this shit is it for votes

jesus, how is he still with her?

t. jug

I can tell they're juggalos just by the way the dude talks. It's that juggalo accent where they try to sound like the ICP guys. It's pretty pathetic. They literally don't have minds of their own. They just emulate their favorite rappers.

>food shopping is the only joy she gets out of life besides actually eating
>doesn't even eat good food; literally chips, candy and soda
>continuously talking about how all she wants to do is eat

This is fucking disgusting. Fatties must burn

Don't get complacent just because there are other people out there in worse shape than you. If you can strive to be better, you should do it.

It's because that's what audiences want. If they stopped showing all these freak shows the channel would shut down because all of the already few people who watch it would stop watching it.

if you oppose giving free cookies to people who don't work, you're racist. If you oppose giving free cookies to single mothers, you're sexist. if you think you're money should not be taken and given over to people who get high every day and eat cheeseburgers while youre at work, youre greedy.

the endgame is to provide a platform from which poor families can rise. but instead it mostly just encourages poverty and makes communities dependent on it. welfare isnt an alternative, its the default way of life. I had a friend who's mother forced him to get on unemployment the moment he turned 18. She had a whole system worked out so that she could game the federal, state, and local welfare opportunities. I literally saw her studying a thousand page book detailing welfare law. She was a fucking legal expert, and hadn't had a job in 20 years.

Why do these whales always have some skinny dude as their boyfriend/husband?

90 day fiance is great

STREAM

rabb.it/Shiro674

Did you learn anything useful?

>The biggest, fattest, most virgin autist on all of Sup Forums isn't this pathetic.
that is not true. im that guy and i can confim that im atleast as pathetic as that woman

>When euthanasia is completly justified.

Just fucking end her, not worthy of living.

PAY

post pics fatty

WOOP WOOP

"It's about my journey, my life, my everyday challenges."
Based rabbit thread is super comfy.

In 1991 the Discovery Channel purchased TLC, and afterward began consolidating share ownership.

>Perhaps due to poor ratings from a narrow target audience, TLC began to explore new avenues starting in the late 1990s, deemphasizing educational material in favor of entertainment.[4] "Ready Set Learn", the network's children's program block, was slowly reduced through the years as the network deliberately redirected viewers towards the full-day lineup of children's programming on Discovery Kids. The block was dropped completely in late 2008, and Cable in the Classroom programming, meant for recording by teachers, had completely disappeared by the early 2000s.

>In 1998, the channel began to distance itself from its original name "The Learning Channel", and instead began to advertise itself only as "TLC". During this period, there was a huge shift in content, with most new programming being geared towards reality-drama and interior design shows. The huge success of shows like Trading Spaces, Junkyard Wars, A Wedding Story, and A Baby Story exemplified this new shift in programming towards more mass-appeal shows.

So essentially it was the Discovery Channel's fault. Now who is the CEO of the Discovery Channel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav

>David M. Zaslav (born January 15, 1960)[1] is the president and chief executive officer of Discovery Communications, a position he has held since January 2007.[2][3] He was previously an executive at NBC Universal.[2][4] In 2016, Zaslav was listed on Vanity Fair's New Establishment List, described as 100 “Silicon Valley hotshots, Hollywood moguls, Wall Street titans, and cultural icons.”[5]

>Zaslav was born to a Jewish family[6][7][8] in Rockland County, New York[9]

EVERY TIME

rabbit thread off the fuckin hook

I went to a Gathering once (I live in MI so I didn't really go out of my way for it) and there were a whole lot of petite 18-22 year old girls there among the sea of greasy whales and beaners. Wouldn't doubt plenty of them had some diseases though, but they were damn cute in their skimpy little outfits and paint. Something akin to white trash rave girls or something

Is fast food in the US really that cheap that you can afford to constantly eat it and become that fat? I assume on top of that, the fast food is also full of unhealthy grease and sugar

this is fantastic. any other kino TLC clips to share?

it might. but more likely she'll subconciously become more like her everyday til the fatefull morning that exact scene plays out with her husband and daughter

because they are beautiful and deserves to be loved. why? don't you have a special someone, honey?

rude. so no.

>LGBTQ
>Gender and Sexual health

straight people don't deserve the be healthy?
am I reading that right?

youtube.com/watch?v=KWdv6riHan8

i know that feeling

i feel awful for eating a cream cheese bagel and some shitty take out food

>most 600+ lb people have some person in their life who is enabling them
ALL OF THEM
think about it: you need food to get fat, so how can you logically get over the threshold of being too fat to get more food unless you have an enabler?

reminder they are doing a follow-up with steven. do you guys think steven was born or did he just materialise from the collective subconcious of the internet?

Hello new friend. They were known as fat people stories.

there is no limit to how thirsty a guy can get. this show proves that

>tfw been into athletism and working out since my teens so never had or going to have this problem
feels good

WTF its too much to get in the bet, behave like a bitch to everybood, they still help her ?? ??
just do not give her food

does anyone have the pasta about the back couch fusion?

Yes. Also high fructose corn syrup is added to fucking everything

>or did he just materialise from the collective subconcious of the internet?
checked for possible satanic truth

watching this clip now
youtube.com/watch?v=ASGkG7mdIs4

>doctors start looking for when they want to try to help someone like this.
Doctors aren't counsellors though, not much they can do about the types of relationships these people have

Shit, I thought I had that saved. While I look for it, have this.

in america it's far, far cheaper to eat fast food rather than healthy food

you don't just get like this overnight
I mean, does she never even though once in her life that "this is probably too much"?

You'd think the moment they have trouble fitting in their shower would make them stop and think for a minute or two.

That can't be right. There is plenty of healthy food that is dirt cheap, people are just lazy fucks.

Holy shit, I need to see this thread.
What board was it on?

lol no, shit meme

You talking about this?
sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/fusewoman.html