Why can't DC just have the guys who did the cartoon series for over 10 years to be in charge of the live action one?

Why can't DC just have the guys who did the cartoon series for over 10 years to be in charge of the live action one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8-8XDw5RfU
youtube.com/watch?v=4VfVTWGwLFo
youtube.com/watch?v=76-8xyGf7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaK3DZ3v-WM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjk_usXlYY4
imgur.com/gallery/SSfBx
youtube.com/watch?v=cwp8hGDEa08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause that would make too much sense and DC and all its fans are morons, including you bitchboy.

Kek. I just love pissing on your graves!

For the man who has everything..

Because even they have lost their touch, did you see their Killing Joke adaptation?

Because they've gone to shit too.

Funny that movie industry looks down on animation when the latter produced more good stuff.

Don't forget this.

youtu.be/J8-8XDw5RfU

I'm not watching that.

Who were the main brains behind Batman:TAS and the Justice League: AS?

Why was the writing so consistently excellent for these shows?

Paul Dini and Bruce Timm.

Because it's not trying to be anything but a saturday morning cartoon

I have been saying this since I was in middle school watching the animated series and that awful Batman & Robin came out. Even as a kid I knew Batman Forever paled in comparison to TAS.

You have been right all along.

[the Gray Ghost theme begins playing in my head]

I'd be cool with an old Joker (Just Mark H with joker makeup) and and old man Bruce Wayne played by Kevin Conroy

Just think hammel is almost old enough to play old joker in a beyond live action.

This was a Saturday morning cartoon. The fuck happened to cartoons?
youtube.com/watch?v=4VfVTWGwLFo
youtube.com/watch?v=76-8xyGf7w0

They won an Emmy for the Mr. Freeze origin.

they literally did, in 1993. it flopped.

Mask of Phantasm was originally direct to video thing, it was put in theaters in last moment and with barely any marketing.

What i liked in Btas and i didn't find in the recent comics/movies is :
-vilains are scarry and seem more powerful than Batman
-Dark atmosphere mixed with 30's style
-Bruce wayne real life moments.

Gotham literally became Adam West camp in later seasons.
>tfw qips
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaK3DZ3v-WM

Just to add to that I also like how Batman really seems the understand the villains and genuinely wants to help them Freeze especially I think.

Yet, it is critically acclaimed and a fantastic film. JL is not only going to be panned, it's also going to do shit at the BO. They should be doing a minimum of 1.5b total at the BO with this movie but they won't even crack 800m.

These shorts are sort of fun though. Plastic Man Animated Series when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjk_usXlYY4

Dwayne McDuffie died and Paul Dini wasn't involved after Batman. Without their narrative prowess Bruce Timm has resigned himself to making shallow smut pieces.

Some of the best episodes were Batman vs the mob. The one where the reformed mobster turned priest wants to help his brother out of that life with Batman's help is one of the best.

imgur.com/gallery/SSfBx
4 u.

WB is convinced that making any amount of money is better thank making a ton of money. They don't care if the fans are happy but rather the marketing team says will work.

>Smells like...discipline

It's not the same thing, and the cartoons are always miles better.

Watch Batman and Harley Quinn.

They are shit now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwp8hGDEa08

>braaaap

>tfw watching batman tas
>enjoying it wholeheartedly despite the age
animated batman and kevin conroy are fucking amazing

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP