Is there a single episode of television that can match the comedy of the episode of Eastbound and Down where Stevie...

Is there a single episode of television that can match the comedy of the episode of Eastbound and Down where Stevie gets a chin?

I couldn't stop laughing every time I saw him.

There was just too much outrageous comic gold in EBD to choose any one episode.

EBD is my favourite comedy show, ever. Nothing really comes even close to it.

stallone?

kek, I totally forgot about that

1>4>3>2

Only thing more funny than him getting the chin, is him losing it.

May be the same episode but I loved when his buddy OD'ed and him blasting Alive by Pearl Jam at his funeral while driving his car.

Vice Principals has it beat

can someone help me articulate Jody hills style so I can sell it to normies?

which episode i didn't watch the whole series missed this one

How does VP compare to E&D?

I love Eastbound but feel like I wouldn’t like VP for some reason

VP is god tier

It's better

Same here. I think it's been long enough for me to be able to go back and watch the whole thing again. I need something to fill the void now that Vice Principals is done.

It's not quite as good as Eastbound but it's still great

>tfw turns out danny mcbride cant write for shit and vice principals was terrible aside from walter goggins
i wish jody hill did more shit. niggers been basically retired ever seen ebd

gamby is literally just kenny powers without the wit or energy

I pity you for not being able to enjoy it. It was actually written very well and it manages to be hilarious while still offering up moments of poignancy, as E&B did. Too bad for you.

whoever you're quoting is a retard

"Vice Principals" isn't very funny. It feels like Hill and McBride were kind of bored and out of ideas, so they made a show that only worked "in theory"; it is full of forced jokes for normies that I'm sure Hill and McBride didn't find funny too, except by now they've probably lost their ability to come up with stuff that would make themselves laugh, so they're at a point were they write jokes that just work "in theory". Not sure if all this makes sense to you, but the bottom line is "Vice Principals" lacks authentic energy and humour and is kind of a chore to get through, even though it superficially mimics the outrageous style of "EB&D". The characters in "Vice Principals" never feel real, even if McBride tries hard acting-wise.