Is this the best episode? I think this is the best episode

Is this the best episode? I think this is the best episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fEMovJ-vwA
boingboing.net/2017/10/28/cluster-analysis-shows-that-th.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EuQjoaYIwQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the dueling glove episode was the best one because of that epic funnie scene that Sup Forums loves

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave my thread sir.

The one with Sneed.

If this is a sincere thread - my favourite episode is where Marge's aunt dies and Selma thinks she wants to have children and takes Bart and Lisa to Duff Gardens while Homer is sick from food poisoning.

Everyone has a great moment in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fEMovJ-vwA

no

/thread

SNEED SNEED SNEED I LOVE SNEED XD POST MORE SNEED

>Homer sells his soul for a donut
>Is smarter than the devil
>The Devil is Ned Flanders
>Somehow still ends up in hell
>Donut hell
>Loves being in hell
>Somehow it all ends up back to normal with a touching sentiment that Marge owned Homer's soul first

And Phil Hartman was there. It does not get better than that and it was only a third of an episode.

>Sneed beer for me
>Sneed beer for you
>I'll have a Sneed
>You have Chuck too

Apparently, cluster analysis shows that the golden age of The Simpsons ended in Season 10. Do you agree with this?

boingboing.net/2017/10/28/cluster-analysis-shows-that-th.html

Last Exit to Springfield has always been my favorite.

Is this the
>Pray
>For
>Mo
>Jo
ep? That was bretty gud.

Shut the fuck up, Chuck. I brought your business out of the red and yet you still treat me like a fucking idiot. You're the one who opened a brothel in the middle of nowhere, for fucks' sake. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen a person do. Every day I begged for you to start selling feed and seeds but you wouldn't listen. You were just too proud of your little 'Fuck and Suck' money sink. Of course, after the tractor crash you couldn't use your legs anymore. You had no choice but to let ME run the Fuck and Suck. And yes, I know you're still angry about me changing the name. I know you're angry that it sells feed and seeds. But I don't care. Let me let you in on a little secret, Chuck: your tractor crash was no accident. That night, I swerved into your tractor on purpose. I wanted to kill you. I STILL want to kill you. Every day I sit outside this shop with you, it makes me want to kill you more. More than ever I regret braking at the last minute. If I hadn't, maybe you'd have broken more than your leg. Maybe I wouldn't have to sit here outside MY shop every day listening to your stupid insults.

>Last Seed to Feed

>the state of pasta these days.

Epic

I love the one where Bart sells his soul, it has great atmosphere

>best ep
>not Streetcar Named Marge

youtube.com/watch?v=EuQjoaYIwQA

Saved

>You're the one who opened a brothel in the middle of nowhere, for fucks' sake
nevada's legal brothels are all in rural areas because its illegal inthe cities

That song was actually controversial at the time.

New Orleans.
Formerly Old Orleans.

At the time I was religious when I watched it as a kid. I wonder how athiests took it.

Everyone is stupid except Sneed.

Homer Badman

Plus the animation was great. Modern simpsons looks like shit.

homer vs nyc

Homer's Enemy

reddit

E- I E- I (Annoyed Grunt)

Formerly Homer's friend

kek

fucking stop nigger

>not "Last Chuxit to Sneedfield"

kek

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

>When I was sevensneed
>I ate some very good feed
>I ate some very good feed I purchased with a fake ID
>My name was Brian McSneed
>I stayed up posting Sneed
>When I was sevensneed

Hello, Mr. Thompson

As a kid my fave was the one where Homer goes to Hollwood to make an action movie with I think Mel Gibson. That one had me laughing my ass off every time.