Whats your favorite one-sided pairing and why?

Whats your favorite one-sided pairing and why?

Finn and... anything.

Is it just the genrals pairing every female with the Hispanic or is that actually how the show goes?

Marco is only canonically with Star and his girlfirend whose name I forget.
Janna and Hekkapoo are just flirty, in Hekkapoo's case it might just be because she's hot so everyone reads more sexiness into her teasing.

>Janna loves Marco

That was a season one-only thing. The entire concept of Janna being Marco's lovesick stalker was dropped completely and ignored to the point of being retcon.

Is this why she is such a cunt that deserves all the death that the Terrigen Mist can bring to her?

Iliana. If you truly went to hell, you would know that the last circle IS FUCKING FROZEN, YOU STUPID BITCH.

Doesn't mean there's snowflakes

Starco

Marco is all about the thiccness

Yo. What's snow? It's fucking Ice!

Bloody Hell. Teen girls shouldn't be that hot.

Ashley Graham and Leon Kennedy, she got shot down in 0.42 seconds by Ada Wong's pussy

Isn't Marvel hell just fire and suffering though? Outside of that one X-Men Annual where they went to Dante's hell for some reason.

No Ice is just Ice, snow is different.

She did tell him to give her a call when he gets divorced right after he scored a date with Jackie.

Me and my waifu.

But it's ice.

Leon knows better than to stick his dick in his work

Ada is superior to that blond goblin.

It's not.

Yeah... I mean... Ashley is hot but holy mother of I hate her in the game! I wanted to let her die and continue playing... bu what about Jill and Chris?

Frost is ice. Ice cubes are ice. Snow is a form of ice.

NO

>bu what about Chris?
Incest

WAY

Wincest? Well I guess I could accept it then

No, they should. If anything, it's weird that everyone else in the show is a stick.