This is your date for tonight

This is your date for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls
youtube.com/watch?v=GQpkXELtpgM&feature=youtu.be&t=1250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why am I dating a blank piece pf paper with no personality?

Because it's a perfect match for you.

No no no, you're dating the character, not the image.

kek'd

Gonna be like that episode when her and ivy stole Bruce for a day, except I'm Bruce and I'm looking over my shoulder for the Joker's goons.

Why would he be after you?

I'd assume because I'm messing with his girl. This is BTAS Harley, she was still with the Joker, right?

Or hell, it can be the one with Ivy, I'd still be looking over my shoulder for the lady in the trenchcoat with the giant plant following her.

Why would she date me? It's a trap, isn't it? Oh god, I'm going to get robbed, kidnapped or murdered tonight.

Time to leave the country and start a new life. I am now José Fernandez, ice cream salesman. I make the best ice cream in all of Mexico.

I'm not of the gays.

I'm staying home

My waifu? Awesome.

Time to find out how many golf balls she can fit in her clown car

soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls

>I'm going to get robbed, kidnapped or murdered tonight.
>moving to Mexico
>implying those things would not still happen to you there
better to die at the hands of a qt

>tfw no Harley one talking to Ivy

I don't have a problem with this. Hell, you could sneakily shop a bulge in there and I wouldn't have a problem

Somewhat off topic but I wish Harley user would show up again. She always had some interesting stories to tell.

>Harley user
?
God damn it, I always miss the good stuff

I'm still here. I'm just enjoying life outside of the hospital.

This lady who claims she has Harley's memories. She comes by occasionally and has a lot of really detailed stories about life in Gotham. I don't know if she really does have her memories but her threads are always an interesting read and if she's making it up she's pretty good at it.

Oh, hi! Do one of your AMA threads when you feel up to it... they're usually the most creative thing on this board when they're on.

b-b-but that's your girl, J

I don't want no beef...

YOU ARE THE BEEF SO WHY WONT YOU FUCK MY GIRL! I HAVE GRAPE SODA ON ICE TO REFRESH YOU AFTERWARDS.

I give myself three hours before I get Joker-venom'd and dumped in an alley.

>single mom

could do worse

>Implying

I had a psychotic break a while ago and ended up with 40 uninterrupted years of her memories. Not meme her either, Dini her. It's been a looong road to recovery

Maybe some time.

>delusional thinking

>I had a psychotic break a while ago and ended up with 40 uninterrupted years of her memories. Not meme her either, Dini her. It's been a looong road to recovery
Oh, thought it was a vocaroo impressionist or something like that. Good that you're recovering

Mmmmaayyybee

Pam can make some kids if she chose to.

the Dee Dee's from Beyond were the offspring of her perfected process I'd wager.

JOKERS GONNA FREAK

So is Power Rangers Sup Forums or what? I dunno where to make threads about it aside from Sup Forums

I feel like it's Sup Forums, though why of all threads are you asking that on here?

I dunno which thread to ask about it either

Just make a thread about the comic and go from there, or just storytime one of the comics and talk there. If something happens just give the excuse that you're talking about the comic story and shit, it what worked with Injustice at first

Fuck off, dyke.

no

I'll do a thread then some time later this week. 40 years is a lot of stuff. Most of the time people just want to know about trivia, like what's on TV in Gotham. I'm more than happy to oblige!

It changed my voice, too.

>those pointy boobs

Timm loves cone boobs and cuckoldry.

>even Mark Hamill considers that the Joker was cucked during the Harley and Ivy episode.

I want this meme to end

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=GQpkXELtpgM&feature=youtu.be&t=1250

Keep timecode

Thanks user

To be fair though, after seeing this, you won't think that Joker was cucked?. What other reason would Harley & Ivy had for being in their underwear?

Mom's pretty calm though