"Hey Joss....FUCK YOU"

kek the state of dc fans

twitter.com/DaveePena/status/931028787008901120

JUST

>Pena

Why the fuck are dc fans ONLY hispanic?

What the hell is wrong with this people, seriously? Are they seriously that lacking of attention or what?

Is this the new defense tactics of the DC fans?
"I-i-it's Joss Whedon's fault!" I mean sure the guy is a hack but the DCEU was already fucked

>They blame Joss
This is fucking zach snyder’s fault, WB wouldn't hire a guy as successful and light hearted as Joss for no reason, the film was clearly a thousand times worse than the final product

DC was bigger in shit hole countries than marvel was
from filipinos to mexicans, motherfuckers love their batman and superman

Wtf? I enjoyed the movie a lot why are people mad lmao

PFFFFFFFT

HE MAD xD

Man I used to roleplay like this when I was like 15. Seeing these "adult" men typing shit like that makes me cringe.

>DC fans

what a spic moron.

celebrities (esp comedians/funny doods) retweet/like mean tweets/hate tweets all the time. its their passive aggressive way of saying the person they are retweeting is a moron.

spics and pajeets don't understand sarcasm.

>""""""""adult""""""""
fix

t. Joss Whedon

Serious questions to spics realize superheroes aren't real? Every time I hear them talk about them they go on as if the heroes are real.

Search "capekino" on twitter, it's like a cinco de mayo parade

Their raging at him on the DC Cinematic subreddit. They've totally turned on it and don't consider a genuine DC movie.

>spics were behind the kino meme
Everything makes sense now.

celebrities (esp comedians/funny doods) retweet/like mean tweets/hate tweets all the time. its their passive aggressive way of saying the person they are retweeting is a moron.

spics and pajeets don't understand sarcasm .

I would love to see a documentary about this guy trying to make a successful movie from beginning thru the RT reveal.
Somehow I think he wouldn't have quite such an ego by the end.

They just look like americans to me the mutt meme is real it seems

EL JUSTO JAJA

It's the age of social media
Everything is personal and everyone's opinions supposedly matter
People don't have as much shame as they did even five years ago, it's all self-importance and ego fuel

Fucking KEK

MORE LIKE DCOLUMBIANS LMAO
JAJAJJAJAJ EL JUSTO
HILO LATINO
its official - DC is spicland. Marvel - pooland.

>only

not true
they are pajeets too

The Virgin DCuck vs The Chad Marvelfan

It's probably not sarcasm though. I can imagine Joss being "Come on guys, this villain just does not work, but we can do this one thing instead" to WB and Snyder and they were all like "Fuck it, no this stays". And now he's like "See dipshits"

He was like that too Marvel and Disney too. As much as Sup Forums hates him, he is one of the guys in the industry that has a spine.

It's rotten. That's a genuine DC movie.
Wonder Woman is the outlier.

Man, I don't even watch capeshit, but I eagerly wait for DC movies for the meltdowns people are gonna have. Sad, I know.

>snyder is a hack
>the wb would never hire another hack!

Sure thing, Joss.