twitter.com/xwondergal/status/930674195511595008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Impotent rage of goyim manlets

Stay mad, low iq cheesedicks

OYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>bullying
>no longer a word reserved for children on playgrounds
What has the world come to?

Wasn't it written by some nutjob tumblr stalker who had another article about Gal removed from some other feminist rag?

I wonder (hehe) who's behind this.. Any ideas?

JIDF here, please don't do this again goys. I have the IPs of your mom facebook accounts. Next time I won't stop with only the ban

You know why that happened?
Because we started calling shit that happened on the playground, that wasn't bullying, bullying.

I got talking to a primary school teacher about 4 years back and some how the conversation turned to bullying and I mentioned that I thought it was good for kids and she was aghast. She went on to describe some of the "bullying" that she's witnessed. None of it was bullying. It was shit like kids full on beating the fuck out of other kids every day of the week, or sending death threats and shit. Back in my day bullying was calling a kid gay or giving some one a wedgie/chinese burn/dead arm.

I see a big nose.

I want Gal to bully me!

>the virgin survivor
>the chadette israeli

Probably because there is no real content in the "story".

how can the goy compete?

Interesting that among all these recent allegations against Hollywood, this one is buried and not to be spoken of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but just about every allegation so far has been based solely on hearsay. So what makes this case any different?

>isreali stick figure threatening people

try that in germanistan
I heard jews feeling that country due to mudslimes faster than they did when hitler was in charge

whats wrong with her skull shape

thats antisemetic goy, just because the chosen people have elongated slanting foreheads does not mean there is anything wrong with them

Shut it down.

>So what makes this case any different?
its against a woman which means it's clearly a lie

Gross

HAHAHAHAHA

dunno why, but I find her hotter looking like a h addict trying to bum a cigarette outside a laundromat

>falling for the app shill
bet you use discord as well

huh so the shiksa memes were real

>jews shutting something down

woah....

It's very clearly fanfic

Hi schlomo

god i wish this is true just so they can drop her as wonderwoman

What about #belivewomen though

google gal gadot under news
It's never gonna happen. They're shamelessly pushing this Crystal Skull kike

Yeah, none of the other allegations were tho you dumb goyim! This one against the Judean Demolisher obviously were.

>politicized with no proof

too good to be true. They're constantly fleeing from everywhere, yet you find them in every fucking country, even the ones you would have never thought

Why can't I scroll within this image?

twitter.com/imasurvivor4eva

twitter.com/xwondergal/status/930674195511595008

still perfect

I'M A SURVIVOR (WHAT?)
I'M NOT GON' GIVE UP (WHAT?)
I'M NOT GON' STOP (WHAT?)
I'M GON' WORK HARDER (WHAT?)

>tfw the galfag probably posts here

disgusting

fanfic or coverup?

What happened to "believe the victims"?