Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann, Schmoes Know and Collider all give Justice League 10/10

DO NOT LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM CRITICS. They are trying to keep you from watching anything that isn't Disney/Marvel.

This is what REAL viewers like you and me have to say about Justice League:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgjRX9oGF7g

youtube.com/watch?v=8KT1UCsOE74

youtube.com/watch?v=8aUvPhoJqD0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdgzNo8hn4

Watch these reviews and THEN watch the movie and come to your own conclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/justice-league-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann, Schmoes Know and Collider

literally who

did the check clear?

nice one shill

i know stuckmann gave it a B-
Schmoes gave it a 4/5

VEERRRRY COOL.

But what score will The Nerd Crew give it?

The fact anyone can spout an uniformed opinion on youtube without consequence makes your devotion to these cretins laughable.

>10/10
seems legit

very cool

>Collider gave Justice League 10/10

???

>‘Justice League’ Review: Beyond Saving

collider.com/justice-league-review/

>collider.com/justice-league-review/
>And trying to hit that reset makes sense, but promising intentions don’t make Justice League a better movie. Yes, it is promising that there’s a lighter tone and the film isn’t terrified of humor like Batman v Superman, but that only works in the hope that the next movie might work. Instead of being a triumphant story where your favorite DC superheroes get to shine in a thrilling adventure, Justice League is a film that’s both cleaning up what came before and laying track for what comes next. Existing on its own merits, the movie is a giant nothingburger because it has little time for character development and too much retooling to tell a layered story.

VEEERY COOOOOL

>So Justice League leaves you hoping for next time. Did you like the brief trip to Atlantis? Wait until you see Aquaman. Did you like Wonder Woman taking on a leadership role? Wonder Woman 2 arrives November 2019. Did you laugh at all of Flash’s lines? Well there might be a Flashpoint movie down the road. Next time we’ll get it right. Next time we’ll be hopeful enough. Next time you’ll care about the villain. Next time you’ll get a Justice League that will really knock your socks off, but thanks acknowledging that at least this one isn’t as bad as Batman v Superman. The only thing that “saves” Justice League is a low bar and more promises.

>Rating: D+
..I mean 10/10

>Jahns
>Cuckman
Ok, after been optimistic about this movie for a long time, this is when i finally start to consider that it may be complete shit.

waiting angry joe review

no one gives a shit what peeved pedro thinks

>Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann, Schmoes Know and Collider all give Justice League 10/10

People you can pay off with a branded mug rate it 8/8 wow

So we're now full on into videogame reviews where they none too subtly tell you the thing is absolute garbage that doesn't even run correctly and then give it 9/10 as a rating?

This movie looks to be hot garbage but this "don't listen to the critics" bit is also true.

>Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann, Schmoes Know and Collider all give Justice League 10/10
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

>D+
>9/10
I don't have a dumb Wojak image on hand so just pretend I posted one.

You can't make this shit up

Collider gave it like a 7 or something. What even is this thread

>REAL viewers like you and me
>outing yourself as a tasteless pleb
back you go