Hey Jimmy Kimmel

Please put me on the Tonight show. Please, I beg you, I can go on like this anymore!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

Pathetic

he has bi polar disorder when delusions of being greater than you are is a symptom of.

He probably really believed he was TV worthy when in reality hes a youtube nobody goy

Watching the ending of his ultimate review series really made me see how much of a lunatic he actually is. Crying and screaming because the last game sucked. Not even acting

He really was television worthy. His improv skills are phenomenal...

...but after he got kicked out of Channel Awesome, he and his work deteriorated and now he's pretty much breaking down. If he got off his ass, continued to make reviews and did that patreon movie he promised he MIGHT be able to get back into the limelight.

But you GOT to keep the machine running, Spoony!

This is just sad

He was the nuts back in the day.

The only improv skills he has is saying something snarky and negative quickly

He already is nothing but a quiet shell of his former self. Playing 5 hour lets plays in the dark that noone wants to see, occasionally muttering to himself or his audience of 10

And didn't he say last year would be the grand return and year of spoony. I actually loved final fantasy 8 but still enjoyed his review of it and also rebuary

2017 will be the Year of the Spoon. He's going to finally going to start producing more than 1 video a year, start streaming again, quit drinking so much, work on improving his mental and physical health, quit twitter, finish all of the Patreon rewards he's years behind on and get that funding back up, finally release that DVD he promised, and finally start working on that movie.

Just you wait lads. Year of the Spoon is upon us.

>And didn't he say last year would be the grand return and year of spoony
That was actually 2014, its almost 2018

I don't think even he can do that at this point

Wow, I thought you guys were meming about him, but he really is a pit of despair

Year of the spoon when?

>the show needs me

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

This shit is old. It's from back in 2014. In fact, a few days after he made that video, his Patreon hit $5k (the goal where he'd make a Spoony Motion Picture).

So, at this point he's actually begging for money? He had people tossing 5k at him for relatively little work. While I know that's not a huge amount but for the hours worked, and the type of work that's okay.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

patrons
$593
per month

stop donating to him you whores.
thats like 3 dollars per person avg.

literally go buy a cheeseburger instead

Why? If you liked his stuff, may as well give him a couple bucks for it.

Go drink yourself into a stupor Noah.

No. When people offered him money, he told them not to until he starts making videos again. Nowadays, he does livestreams, and while his patreon continues to bleed money, he does get donations on his livestream.

DON'T. TELL ME. HOW TO DRINK.

>15 oct. 2014
>he's even worse now
Put him out of his misery.

Sombody please shoop his shirt in this pic into "the spic must die".

damn that was sad
he's pretty good at begging when he's not being an asshole to everyone
wanna hear something funny? Do you know why Spoony won't cut his hair?
It's because cutting your hair for a role is easier than growing long hair.
Yeah, he still thinks he has a shot at an acting career

If he actually had any work ethic, he might have been able to get on the show these days since ecelebs are becoming mainstream.

>100k subscribers on youtube
lets face it dude, he was never a big deal.
James rolfe has 2million subs and hes the biggest meme on the planet
XD

And to think he was making 5k a month one time.
How do you fuck up that much? Jesus.

>nerd shit
>television worthy
Look, I like Spoony and at the top of his game he was golden, but it's not something that would ever be broadcast on TV.

He's got a mental disorder, I don't blame him, that shit can fuck you up.

>I'm out of money. I'm going to lose my house
I remember this twitter post. I kept waiting for a Sup Forums update on his situation but nothing happened. Is he a liar?

Mike took over James' channel

>Is he a liar?
well duh