Anyone here know why Antje Traue wasn't considered for the Wonder Woman role...

anyone here know why Antje Traue wasn't considered for the Wonder Woman role? was her presence in shots too distracting for the leads?

They wanted someone that can physically relate to normalwomen
Traue is a Goddess, thus more fitting for the WW role, but the executives wouldn't have it.
Did you know Traue almost quit acting all together if it wasn't for the Superman movie?

she didn't have the support of the israeli government

Obviously she was neither a good actress enough nor pretty enough (compared to gadot). What other reason could it be?

>nor pretty enough

>replying to bait
fucking stop it.

i may have found Man of Steel to be silly most of the time but it sure had my attention everytime Faora came on screen.

>tfw Antje wakes up at night lamenting what could of been if she was cast as Wonder Woman

>she'll never lay with you
just

Shes german

Fun fact. Gal was originally cast to play Antje's role in Man of Steel but dropped out at the last second because she got pregnant. In the alternate universe right next to us Gal did not get pregnant, played the role and Antje got the WW role instead.

maybe because it would be confusing having an actress play two different characters in the same universe???

>you will never be held by a woman
God DAMMIT
My English teacher clearly had a crush on me and yet she female-chickenhawked some other dude and got caught for it.

I'd have no problem with Gal Gadot if she were a great deal muscular and could act.
I wonder what she did to get the push she received for the WW role..

Because she's a fucking kraut.

Any pit pics?

user stop my heart
I didn't ask for this

It's high time you realized that just because a person is more suited to a role, or happens to "look the part" doesn't mean they are even considered for it

At the end of the day, this chick has no marketability. She's virtually unknown, she looks old and masculine, and she has a unpronounceable mess of a name.

Capeshit exists to make money. There is no artistry involved. I wouldn't have hired this chick either

WHAT MOVIE
HOLY FUCK TELL ME NOW

I find them both pretty, though Antje is more my type.

Because she played Zod's gf already you dumb fuck.