THE ROCK RESPONDS

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

manlymovie.net/2014/12/things-you-didnt-know-about-steven.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this written by a mentally hadicapped person?

what is this even about.
the rock was in blade runner? the fuck.

>6-foot-2-inch little guy

big think

Dwayne is jealous that Bautista is the better actor. No one wants to see his shitty litty movie Baywatch. Now that Jumanji is revealed it pretty much sealed Dwayne's career making Bautista the better actor in movies like that capeshit movie and Blade Runner.

Isn't that a Steven Seagal quote?

kek, get rekt The Cock

Pain and Gain was his best performance and Batista is yet to rival that

This was originally a Steven Seagal coppasta about The Last Samurai

holy shit Dave just got BTFO

BASED BIG DICK DAVE MAKING DWAYNETTY SEETHE

Fatfuck forgot that Bautista is half pilipina. And its mean he is a pacific islander.

Its not like they took some Polish guy or something.

#PISSED

it just got litty

>he has never smelled what I was cooking
hehe

dubs say the rock's heart will explode before bautista's

What a cunt.

>people in this thread taking what The Rock says seriously and not as witty banter reminiscent of his wrestling days
God this board fucking sucks

Is this real?

I don't remember the Rock ever bitching about his opponent getting movie roles he wanted in the ring

The rock is many things but he isn't witty. Hes litty

>people in this thread taking what The Rock says seriously and not as witty banter reminiscent of his wrestling days
>people in this thread not recognizing Steven Seagal pasta
Right back at you.

what a fucking douchebag lol im glad his production company is going down the shitter.

Holy fuck. All these newfags ITT. Go back.

Rampage trailer today boys

All I read was "leftist identity politics."

How fucking stupid of him to play the race card because he didn't get cast for a movie.

>he fell for it
newcuck

Just..STOP
manlymovie.net/2014/12/things-you-didnt-know-about-steven.html
>Q: What’s up with contemporary action heroes? Nicholas Cage and Orlando Bloom are not the stereotypical types.
>A: I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

>merely pretending

Batista BTFO

Why the fuck is he talking about Samoa? Sapper Morton isn't Samoan.

Some great pasta, fàm. Snatch every motherfucker shitpost.

Batista? more like Bitchtista lol

Sup Forums really fucking ruined this place
Things have got so much worse so much more quickly than I was expecting
I bet this chart looks even worse now

LITTY !!!! :crying_emoji: 100 100

captcha:cancer puebla

Yeah I knew that movie was going to blow the moment he showed up on the trailer.

>smartphones adopted
>large screens become the norm
>everyone gets unlimited data
wow you're really onto something m8

Delusional.. many such cases. SAD

Yeah too many cry babies and polbogeymanz on 4chin

>Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.
The fuck does that even mean?
He sounds like a teenage girl in some facebook drama

Why would anyone think of The Rock for that Sapper guy?
The Rocks a major actor and that's a minor role

How new do you have to be to not even recognise newfag memes? Jesus fucking Christ this thread is depressing

so many newfag in this thread

back to plebbit, grandma

LOL what the fuck the rock is a cock knock named spock if this is too4realz3me

big if true, poo in my loo

Was the replicant Bautista played in Blade Runner supposed to be samoan?

Except Sup Forums has always been here to where moot created Sup Forums to try to contain Sup Forums to Sup Forums when before then it was everywhere.

The onylt hing that's changed are leftists constantly trying to contorl the narrative of every board only to find themselves unsuccessful because of Sup Forums

Yes, that's why The Rock is pissed.

I was going mad trying to remember where the original was from, thanks.

>Americans are supposed to look black, hispanic, Asian, gay, Asian, Muslim, and everything else

>Samoans are supposed to only look like half-black half-breeds

>diversity

The replicant. Is supposed to be Samoan.

Is he trying to set up a showdown between him and Batista in the ring? Cause I'd watch it

I don't like him for the simple reason that he is Samoan

This movie doesn't get enough love.

wtf im with tyrese now

He's half Samoan and half black, and interchanges between the two depending on which he feels like using for social leverage.

the rock is a subhuman shit eating cock sucker in the ass taker faggot and a huge bitchass cryasspussy.

It's a pasta you retard.

Yeah, the whole culture of Sup Forums had really taken a downward turn in the recent years. Anything cool and obscure will inevitably lose itself as it gets more popular, but the flood of normie retards really has watered this place down. I think its happening to the internet as a whole though. Too many morons have acess to it for good communities to last. If you came to Sup Forums because of Sup Forums youre part of the problem, there was a very real culture shift when the stormfags arrived.

You sound like you've been on this site for all of two years

wtf i'm with the rock now

t. newfag thats been here for 3 years

>The Rock has a gray beard now
Time is going too fast! Hold me, bros.

sounds fake

he got DAVED

I came here for Sup Forums, what does that say about me?

Do you remember when you could type nigger in the email field to sage threads?

>I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion.
thank the writers for that scipt

You're the quintessential Sup Forums poster, originating as a Sup Forumstard then maturing into something else entirely.

I miss Seagal threads

Yeah, you were the first in the thread to not be a cuck.

Its okay bb, you'll never know what a Sup Forums without a captcha was like, so you'll never really know what we're talking about.

what you fags fail to realize is that most people dont like, nor care to read about stevan segal.

so when this quote was passed around with his ugly face on it, i 100% gurantee I did not want to nor care to click on that thread.

Just kill yourself newfag.
I was here when getting banned meant you couldnt even view Sup Forums boards

Only thing I ever used was noko

Same, I started browsing Sup Forums I think in 2009
It's the standard way to begin Sup Forums. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I was just an edgelord 16 year old. Sup Forums is my homeboard now

You couldn't sage threads with noko tho.

Then lurk more you fucking newfag cunt

Then you must be blind if you can't see what a huge and sudden shift Sup Forums took around the fappening and gamer gate. Alt right retards saw people typing nigger and fag and immediately decided they were home.

It was by far the most useful email field though. Don't know why it wasn't on by default

Based Rock working the marks itt into shoots.

how are there so many new fags thats have never seen the segal pasta

The site has completely gone to shit

Don't blame it all on alt-kikes, tumblr/redditors unironically triggered by the words niggers/fag deserve the banhammer.