Is he the only reason why game of thrones is not shit?

Is he the only reason why game of thrones is not shit?

No. Despite suffering from bad writting by both D&D and GRRM, Jorah is still a solid character.
Jaime and The Hound still have survived bad writing on the show too. Beric and Qyburn are the only characters alive that have remained consistent since their introduction. S7 brought down the final blow to Davos and Sansa, although Davos has a small chance of redemption, if properly handled.

Lately, yes. Jamie is a close second though. Also I wonder if they ever fixed his armor in that GOT armor mod for Skyrim.

Dude cocks lmao
No he sucks as well, he's a poor man's Titus Pullo with no depth, no backstory and no emotions.

Davos should have died with Stannis in the battle of Winterfell or Davos should have killed Melisandre and Brienne and died in the process.

Jorah, Beric, Jaqen and Qyburn, just like you said, are the only solid and consistent characters left.

>muh backstory is needed for a character to be good
We know he was born in povetry and had to work his way up to be a good sellsword. That is enough
>muh emotions
Rewatch the scene where he tries to take the dragon down, even though he is a sellsword that has repeatedly stated that doesn't care about the Lannister cause, only the money, and has proven that he would never fight a superior challenger, such as when he refused to fight the Mountain for Tyrion, and yet the massacre of Daenerys on the Lannister soldiers shocked him so much he did what he could to stop the dragon. See his emotions there

this is one of the worst shows ive seen in my life, people who watch it are literally retarded

I forgot to add Melisandre, who can be the pleasant surprise of Season 8, but I highly doubt it

No POV for
Varys
Littlefinger
Euron
Stannis
Lady Stoneheart
Jaqen/Pate

Did Ramsay Bolton captured and tortured some Stannis soldiers in ADWD?

That's just character assassination then.
>it's ok if they pander to my shit tastes

>character development is now character assassination

Mature men was the only reason it wasn't shit, and now they're almost all dead.

This is fucking depressing. All these great actors and characters gone. All we have left is that dumb bitch, manlet snow and and literally the worst stark kids.

Lol why the fuck would he care at this point. Nothing even happened to him. It's just bad cock jokes and muh castle since they don't know what else to write about. Every character is completely one note. He was probably close to fucking Tyrion than than the fucks he's currently with.

I jumped back in on the last season after dipping out after season 3. I read the books, but since this will actually finish I want to see what the endgame was. Jamie and The hound I agree with even if they seem to be actively ruining them. Tyrion has been nothing since he left Westeros. I'm only invested in one of the houses and even then I want half of them to die.

Radmure could make the show great again if he ever comes back.

>got
>not shit

this show is still going wtf

I don't know, maybe watching a bitch with dragons that can kill an entire army in seconds and also burn you in the process may give you feelings to want to destroy said dragon if you had a chance, even if your buddy you haven't seen in more of a year is on the bitch's side

Can't believe they made him such a fucking useless faggot in the show. In the books Edmure is a legit cool guy, e.g. he actually knows the names of all the men in his garrison (unlike many others).

Obviously they have to make room for more STRONG WOMYN in the show so completely nerfed a great char in favour of more scenes with YAAAAAAAS QWEEN DANY

yeah you only ever see him as dumb because he's only described from a patronising perspective

I've never seen a show take such a massive nosedive in quality as GoT. The last 2 or 3 seasons were not only shit, they betrayed everything that made it good and unique in the first place. Dumb good vs evil fantasy cliches, deus ex machina out the ass, reddit pandering, obvious feminist agenda, horribly rushed storylines, weak generic dialogue, plot twists that make no sense at all. What a disaster.

the worst bit is the "anyone can die" thing they sort of had going, then they give every main character impenetrable plot armour
like jon casually surviving 2 cavalry charges

The worst part is that retards keep eating it up

This is some fanfic tier shit just like the rest of s7. If it was actually bronn. He'd have hightailed it out of their. I'm not saying he'd join Dany because of tyrion. I'm saying he didn't give a shit with Tyrion so he shouldn't give a shit bow about the lannisters considering nothing happened to dramatically change him besides the retarded much castles meme he spouts half the time now. Worse case, he gets out and just goes gets work somewhere else. Not like Dany is hunting for his head if he flees.

Jaime is for edgelord faggots, worst character in the show and the books

elaborate?

He attacked the dragon in the heat of the battle, seing it massacring the soldiers that were fighting at his side. It is understandable that even a mercenary that only cares about money and social status would try to kill the dragon if he had the opportunity. After the battle, circumstances made an understanding between Jaime and Tyrion possible, an understanding that could work out Bronn's way if he helped it

He was blatantly written to be a villain and be the one who sent the assassin after Bran after, you know, trying to murder him

But then GRRM decided he wanted him to be a good guy so he rewrote the subplot to be something insanely retarded (Joffrey heard Bran talking shit one day so he hired an assassin to murder him or something?????) and then added in Jaime saving King's Landing despite that not being the original plan, considering how he was sitting on the fucking throne and making himself look like a massive cunt

Also, HE TRIED TO MURDER A FUCKING CHILD. You can't just look over that.

>le cunts and cocks man

No, Bronn fucking sucks. The only reason to still watch is Jaime and the based Onion Knight

the original intention of the writer seems kind of irrelevant
>HE TRIED TO MURDER A FUCKING CHILD. You can't just look over that.
Ok? Does doing bad things make a character shit for some reason?

Lol you nigger. He didn't even want to but then the writers just made him do it anyways because we need more epic moments. It's no better than all the other retarded shit that happened that season.
>actually believing bronn thought so far ahead about a meeting between Jaime and Tyrion
Lmao

>the based Onion Knight
>I'M FROM LE HOOD OF LE KING'S LANDING! I'M A MAN OF THE PEOPLE! COME WITH ME, GENDRY, TO KILL LES WALKERS, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE MUCH SAFER HERE IN KINGS LANDING
Season 7 ruined him

>actually believing bronn thought so far ahead about a meeting between Jaime and Tyrion
I did not say that. I said he did not leave the battle because he was engaged on it and that is why he tried to kill the dragon. Sure, the writers used it for le epic moments, but it wasn't that bad.
And I never said he thought Jaime and Tyrion would make peace while he was fighting in the battle. He never thought that. Circumstances after the battle merely had it that Tyrion was trying to strike a deal with Jaime. And he was used as atool for it

that wasn't even the worst bit
>no marriage huh? sounds pretty fucking good lmao
>t. guy who lost a son and hasn't seen his beloved wife in years

So basically there was actually no character development as the original posts mentioned. Basically he was reduced to anotger plot device so Tyrion could meet Jaime. Well that makes me feel much better about how the show is going.

Will Stannis Baratheon win the Iron Throne and become the true king of all Westeros?

Kek

How did Gendry become so fast?

Yes he had internal conflicts. Fairly common.

So, is Preston right, does he work/worked for Varys?

W-what will happen when you b-burn Patchface alive? Will R'hllor burn his soul?

But user, everything about GoT is shit

he tried to kill the dragon because he lost all his gold when he was trying to run

>if Preston is right
>if
Preston is always right.

what do you think "character assassination" means?

Easily the best thing about the show.

You Are
A
Fucking MORON

Bronn, Tormund and Jorah should just die already. Literally no reason to keep them around.

Wasn't Tormund killed at the last episode? Plus Bronn will survive as a proof that muh pragmatism gets you to stay alive. And Jorah will survive because GRRM has chosen him to kill Madnerys

>Wasn't Tormund killed at the last episode?

No, he wasn't. He wasn't on the part of the wall that collapsed.

Why is Stephen Dillane not in that image?

>Robb didn't bother to tell Ed the battle plan that could win the war, that he would have been the critical piece

>Somehow this is Ed's fault

Edmure did nothing wrong

Oh, ok

Well, he is used as le funny savage in love with le brienne. He will die soon

Why the fuck would Bronn work for Varys?
Bronn doesn't give a shit about Westerosi conflicts, he just wants to get paid

Davos turned into a quip man. What the fuck is up with that "I thought you might still be rowing :P" comment? He should have winked to the camera while he said it.

He should have died in dragon fire twice already.

Is his wife even alive anymore? He has not mentioned her since probably season 4 and we have never seen her on screen.

You just answered it yourself? Or maybe there is something more.

Because Stannis is not dead.

There's some circumstancial evidence concerning the inn at the crossroads and him brining Shae to Tryrion, Shae almost certainly being a Varys spy.

His evidence for Yoren being his crony is better As is the fact that Rorge abd Biter were also faceless men and the three of them were going to head to the wall to kill Bloodraven

Neither is Davos or Qyburn

Since when does Varys have money?
Bronn is a knight and probably one of the most renowned sellswords in Westeros by now, he must be expensive

>Since when does Varys have money?
Pentos.

But GoT is shit.

Many characters should. Like most of the minor characters have no role whatsoever besides standing around as basically extras. Notice how Dany's council is literally just Jon now. What's are the rest even doing most of the time.

Varys has that sweet Slaver and Blackfyre/Golden Company money. Plus has likely blackmailed every other lord in Westeros

No, just Theon

>In the books Edmure is a legit cool guy
>Edmure drives back the Mountains men 3 time, infliciting heavy losses on him, while suffering 0 casualties of his own

It wasn't zero, and it was Tywin himself. The problem being that driving him back made Tywin throw up his hands and fuck off back to Kingslanding in time to attack Stannis and win the battle of the Blackwater

It is shit you fucking retard.

Kind of. Mel sent Mance and six spearwives to rescue "Arya" and get her out of Winterfell before shit hits the fan. They were also sowing chaos and paranoia by murdering Ramsey's dudes and trying to figure out how to best breach Winterfell's defenses. Ramsey got them when they managed their rescue mission. Allegedly Mance is still alive, but all six spearwives are dead. It's unclear if Stannis was in on the plot, or if was all Mel's scheme. Also, Stannis figured out Roose's infiltrators in his camp and put them in chains.

>Many characters should. Like most of the minor characters have no role whatsoever besides standing around as basically extras.

But Bronn, Tormund, and Jorah have survived a ridiculous amount of battles. Bronn is the worst offender, because his survival serves no purpose at all. At least Tormund represents the wildlings and Jorah might sacrifice himself (and he might meet his cousin Lyanna). Bronn's got nothing, and he really can't be in King's Landing anymore because Lena Headey hates him in real life.

>Notice how Dany's council is literally just Jon now. What's are the rest even doing most of the time.

Missandei is useless (a translator for somebody who doesn't need a translator), but she hasn't really been put in danger often. Tyrion lost favor with Dany through his own failures (he never deserved to be Hand in the first place). Varys didn't do shit this season, but he might be useful in Season 8.

Talking about the books
Edmure sets a bunch of traps and shit at river crossings and has his archers waiting to ambush the Mountains men when they are halfway across the river and out in the open with orders to break off and retreat instead of fighting head to head if they get close
This works on the Mountain because he's to stupid to think of a counter strategy and Edmure protects Riverrun itself instead of that muh mill bullshit from the show

excuse me you can't does not allow our conversation to enter into retard. YOU THINK IIS RETARD???? it is not a think observation to say such as it is. I think YOU need to accept a movie is the right estertainment. so go a back into your leigth because we have it in a good jugment.

Could Bronn have defeated Gregor if he had fought for Tyrion?
In the books, Bronn isn't that good, just sneaky, but in the show he's made into some sort of genius warrior

did you know that villains can be good characters too?

>Rorge and Biter
>Faceless Men members
>Them
One of the most retarded theory I ever read from the most autistic retarded poster on this board, wow.

Only Theon? Did he never captured a Baratheon soldier or scout? whew thanks R'hllor.

I'd contest you on Jaqen because the show merged Jaqen with The Kindly Man, who are two totally different characters. Jorah, Beric, and Qyburn though, are still great.

But DID Ramsay ever captured, tortured and killed the SOLDIERS of STANNIS? I don't give a shit about Mance and his six spearwhores.

Anyway, do you think at some point that Melisandre is trying to create a false 'Davos' with glamour magic?

Will Jon Snow come back to life and if so, may he still be pov character?

Too bad Edmure or his men didn't manage to kill the Mountain here and then.

>watching preston jacobs' videos
>believing half the shit he says

>Could Bronn have defeated Gregor if he had fought for Tyrion?
Eh no, just no. Bronn never had a chance against Gregor and Gregor would have BTFO Bronn in a couple minutes. Say the only people who might have a chance against (succesfully killing) Gregor the Mountain are Arthur Dayne, (young) Barristan Selmy, (both hands) Jaime Lannister, Oberyn Martell, Greatjon Umber, Victarion Greyjoy and probably Jaqen H'ghar.

In the show also Karl the Fooking legend.

Oops, I forgot Sandor Clegane, maybe Beric and Thoros if they double team together.

>Muh cocks, cunts, fooks etc

The Kraken vs the Dragons.

What even is a soldier in GOT? They're just some random assholes who happened to live on your land and then got conscripted. Mance and his six whores were some random assholes who wanted to live on Stannis's land and got conscripted. I think they count.

No they don't fucking count and yes there are soldiers and armies. Everybody is a asshole.

shes a woman, so it can happen

My work colleague is sat with Bran right now

>18
>balding
JUST

I can't fucking wait for The Winds of Winter book. This are the following events I'm very looking forward to read about in TWOW.

Second siege/battle of Meereen
Siege/battle of Winterfell
Greyjoy fleet vs Redwyne and Hightower fleet
Euron Greyjoy killing and sacrificing all the priests and warlocks
Jaqen/Pate's plan in Oldtown
Jon Snow's fate
Stannis Baratheon's campaign
The War of Four Kings and One Queen
The landing of the Golden Company
Jaime meeting Lady Stoneheart
Arya's arc of the Faceless Men
Ser Robert Strong vs ....
Cersei dealing with the death of Kevan

Jaime couldn't have been behind the assassination of Bran, after tossing him off the tower, because the assassin used a dagger that would frame Tyrion and Jaime genuinely loved his brother.

>be the one who sent the assassin after Bran after, you know, trying to murder him
Except he didn't.

Same, also more LSD with Bran. Connington's/Aegon's campaign might be interesting too.

The Winds of Winter
COMING SOON