Bella Thorne posts video tribute to ex-boyfriend Lil Peep after rapper dies at 21

Lil Peep, an emerging singer, rapper and YouTube star whose debut full length album dropped in recent months, has died according to multiple reports.

The New York-based emo artist (real name Gustav Åhr) was just 21 years of age. Reasons for his passing have not been revealed.

Appearing to tear-up as she lay in her bedroom, Bella composed herself before adding: "He was even more f***ing great as a person."

She then shook her head in disbelief.

>opium addict
>great person

Pick one

Hopefully she's next.

J U S T

shame she didn't overdose with him to be brutally honest

Man imagine if Bella had overdosed.

>emerging singer, rapper and YouTube star
And nothing of value was lost

>dating a white rapper

Weak. But then again she's so coked-up she probably thought she was having sex with Kanye

I'm sorry, who and who?

Highly likely to happen. That guy from Linkin Park killed himself soon after his buddy died.

>New York-based emo rapper and YouTube star
>great person

literally who

There's literally nothing wrong with a little heroin now and then

that degenerate crack trash should follow him.

>artie lange

>starts doing drugs
>comes out as bisexual
>dies

stay off drugs, kids.

PLEASE happen.

We all have our vices!

>He was also vocal in his music and in interviews about his close relationship with his mother.

Bella Thorne doesn't have feelings.
She used him for his drug connections for a few weeks.

how the fuck did bella manage to have one of the worst breakdowns/falls from grace in celebrity history when she was only well known for like five minutes on some disney kid's snow? brittney didn't even hit this low. dayum.

>abuse drugs heavily
>promote heavy drug abuse through shitty """""music"""""
>die from heavy drug abuse
Am I supposed to feel bad for this person? Why is it that when people die normies act as if the deceased suddenly did no wrong in life? He literally deserved to die from his lifestyle.

dad died when she was a little girl and her mom pretty much pimped her out, making her do bikini photo shoots on the beach as a child. she probably thinks her body is what makes her great and as such is essentially braindead

Is this faggot actually dead or is this a troll post?

yeah because becoming addicted to a substance is dependent on your being a shitty person.

i hope you die.

It literally, unironically is.

his drug addled, retard of a friend posted a video of him on snapchat thinking he was passed out from muh xanax, but he was actually dead it got deleted soon after

t. Druggie

Go talk to your local priest, friend. I'll be praying for you.

>becoming addicted to a substance is dependent on your being a shitty person

Yeah pretty much, look at any list of famous drug addicts and you'll find they're the biggest degenerates of all

>I hope you die

Kek, shouldn't you be at school?

please explain

I miss him, bros...

>tfw this drives Bella into a drug meltdown and she spirals into full blown addiction and death

Hollywood and daddy issues were a mistake.

i doubt you'll even understand, it sounds like your brain has been replaced by 20% xanax and codeine stupid druggy

>guy is basically a walking talking cry for help
>*sob* such a great person *sob* gone too soon *sob*
bish if you ever had any interaction with him for a split second that wasn't 'get help for your addiction pls you are going to die' then the sorrow and grief you're feeling now is well deserved lets just put it that way

>leafy
Kys

Unfortunately these people, Bella included, think drugs are wicked cool and that anyone who dies using them is a tragedy. Using them in the first place is a tragedy when it leads to this stuff but when you're caught up in that lifestyle you refuse to see the root cause.

If you need drugs to cope with your life to the point of addiction, you are a shitty person. You will then do shitty things to feed your addiction, further cementing your status as a shitty person.

lol this guy was famous? Who liked him, other drug addicted teenagers?

>OD sprayed on the wall right next to his head
woah...

>emo
>dies
Shouldn't we be happy for him?
It's what all emos want to do

Looks like a sane human bean to me

do drugs, but don't do too much i suppose.

xim will be missed but not gone

My experiences with drugs were brief, unpleasant and are long behind me. Though most of the problems arouse from the stigma around drug use and not anything caused by the drugs themselves.

What I want to know is what information makes you believe all drug users are shitty people? I'm not even disagreeing. I've known some dishonest, thieving people who used drugs and only cared about themselves.

Yeah but you're assuming it's about coping and not having fun or experiencing new things

>drug addicted loser hiding himself behind stupid tattoos
>great person
>reasons for his passing have not been revealed
I’m going to go out on a limb. He got eaten by a shark.

What are you running from?

Don't be ridiculous. He was obviously crushed by a piano.

Live fast, die young, leave a defaced corpse covered in phone call doodles.

I hope he and all druggies have fun experiencing the sensation of death.

Reminds me of Keith Richards but without the any of the talent and ability to survive drug use

Outside of Benz Truck, does he have any semi decent tracks?

>Don Ho

>Though most of the problems arouse from the stigma around drug use and not anything caused by the drugs themselves.
go away, reddit. If there was no stigma, you’d have been a successful drug addict? No.

lmao yeah maybe its because they do different drugs, but the old rock stars like keith and lemmy were built to drnk and drug

Yes, actually. Weed would've been legal so I wouldn't have ruined my vision trying DXM.

Keith had that rockstar money to afford a doctor to travel with him to gigs.

>it's society's fault
Thanks for bolstering my point drugboi.

a stigma isn't worse than the thing that kills you

>that video of his friend making fun of him for being dead

I mean, sure the dude looks like a total faggot and made corny music but man, imagine being so drugged out all of the time that when you OD and you're literally purple your friends just think you're 'super fucked up bro!'

>know your limit
How about telling them that prescription drugs are for people with actual problems and not just faggots with daddy issues who want a cheap thrill. Fucking hate leftists so much.

hahaha
>it's the gubbimints fault i is blind!

>Though most of the problems arouse from the stigma around drug use and not anything caused by the drugs themselves.
Haaaaaaaaaa
>uhhh my friend just overdosed on stigma

The goat taper off all time has died rip in peace Lil peep

>I'm here for the job interview

top denial

this

blacks are tight ppl its the whites man stigman keepin us down

>weed being illegal made me try DXM
Sorry about your daddy issues, but I’ve smoked weed for well over a decade and I’ve never come close to trying anything like that. Weed has been illegal my entire life yet I can still buy a half every weekend.

Bella is such a disappointment. It's a good thing her dad can't see how she turned out.

i kinda thought this whole "shitty rap" thing was some kind of in-joke in the rap community. i never thought people actually listened to music like this guy and lil based god and lil big or whatever the rest of them are called. it's like discovering bronies actually exist and it's not some Sup Forums joke.

Why don't people get cool looking and well done tattoos anymore? What the fuck is with all these prison scribbles?

Back in my day if you were "into tattoos" you actually saved up money to get good art by good artists, these people have more money than they know what to do with and get literal random shit on themselves?

"Benz Truck" is actually one of his weaker singles. "The Way I See Things", "Star Shopping", "Haunt U", "Beamerboy", "Crybaby", "Hellboy", "The Song They Played", "Kiss", "The Brightside", "Problems" are all absolute classics. The guy had a very consistent discography (I would rate all 6 of his full length solo releases a 8/10), and an insane ratio of hits & bangers.

>It's a Sup Forums tough guy mimics his ol' dad episode
Grow up

back in my day if you were "into tattoos" you'd just steal the money

lil b is unironically a modern day legend in today's hip hop world. stop talking about music you clearly don't understand kid

>why do drug addicts do stupid shit

Bella killed him.

t. drug addict

sounds like the ramblings of a drug addled retard functioning at 50%. Of course a tripfag would post this.

How long before she dies?

Isn't she skeleton tier already?

hey bella, cheer up

hey

there is a LEDGE over the EDGE!

*breaks into a killer guitar solo*

>xanax culture

sry i left my wallet at home

>Look mom, I'm spreading uneducated opinions on Sup Forums!

Druggies don't have friends, just some assholes they hang around with

>xanax culture

is he even a rapper?

i thought he was some emo kid

Addiction isn't real. Just weak ass people making excuses. Withdrawal is psychological too.

>dead wigger

ok

Feel free to refute my statement anytime.

Having fun with drugs and/or experiencing drugs for the sake of "experiencing new things" means you are an uncreative and unproductive individual with no morals and a tendency to escapism instead of facing life for what it is, ergo a shitty person.

that says a lot about the state of the genre lmfao

Tfw dr prescribed me xanax for anxiety. Dont want to take any. Rather sell it to these shit headd for $$$

You're so obsessed with "real" you come off as "fake" and "alien"

wait this isn't the same dude. she was with both?

she's into the shitty haircut tatted up skinny ironic rap thing i guess.

What the fuck are you on about? It's like you read something completely different from what I wrote. Are you autistic?