Star vs. FOURTH SEASON

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/disney-xd-renews-al-yankovics-milo-murphys-law-eden-shers-star-forces-evil-981534
>In addition, the network has ordered a fourth season of Star vs. The Forces of Evil, starring Eden Sher (The Middle), ahead of its third-season premiere.

Get hype ya'll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HcDSEvjVxc&feature=youtu.be
archiveofourown.org/works/3235259/chapters/7251674
youdubber.com/index.php?video=kDoWhMt2_gs&video_start=0&audio=qaLeO-2Fytg&audio_start=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Face the music + Starcrushed

Sorry about the quality...

youtube.com/watch?v=1HcDSEvjVxc&feature=youtu.be

why is she so cuck?

I'm hear for the 3rd wheel pics.

Post the screencaps of Souls vs the force of feminism pls.

F O U R
O
U
R

This is what i wanted

tomco exists

>What I wanna do to trans marco fags

I don't know which is better, trapco or femco

Wait, so is Ludo not a kappa after all then? Just some bird-like monster?

Fucking post quality screenshots so I can edit them

>Returning in the Summer
>Season 4 confirmed.

Holy shit lads. Are we, dare I say, on our way to 6 seasons and a movie?

I thought his father looked like a bigger version of him but then his mother/Dennis were obviously birds.

Giancarlo Volpe said he's a kappa when a fan asked. In one episode Ludo called himself a bird.

He's both I guess.

Other then the good news, Milo got renewed too huh? It's strange cause Disney has been treating that show much more poorly, they hardly aired it before the new year.

This show has surpassed all of my expectations, but this will be the greatest test.
Can they avoid dragging the romance plots out to the finale?
Is Nefcy enough of a madwoman to get the main characters together with a season or more to go left in the show?

>Milo Murphy's Law renewed

Now that's awesome.

>Tom doesn't have a demon sister

Nefcy pls

Good to see Nefcy and the crew have a whole season to work with plot wise. Now I guess we need to ask if a Season 5 is too much to ask for?

Requesting this

>We will never get to see what Beach Day was about or when they did that.

femco
all the cute plus an extra hole

He absolutely crushed Moon even in her battleform. I don't know if the 'Darkest Spell' is gonna work on him this time guys.

That didn't work out good with Kim possible, the episodes where Kim and Ron were dating were the worst.

My thoughts as well.

I hope they follow in Kim Possible's footsteps and have the romance resolved in s3 and then have 4th (&5th?) Season be about Star and Marco dating.

lmao thats so fucking gay

They probably weren't prepared for how powerful he actually was. Now they can formulate a strategy for next time.

Maybe this show can pull it off though.

>Season 4 confirmed

Same amount of episodes as 2 and 3?

nice

Think this'll extend the hiatus between S2 and S3?

I assume they'll have to re-plan some elements of S3 to accommodate for another season.

>goatman died
But... he was pure...

>not telling her to stay away from Tom
>not having a brocon for tom
why do you do this to me

Well the article does say it's coming back in the summer. So, between late-June and Mid-September?

>Hot damn, I gotta say these eggs are just amazing. Just fluffy enough with a little bit of crisp. Mmm, these motherfuckin' eggs are the bee's knees.
>Wait...what did you just say? You said...the bee's knees....Quick, what are bees known for?
>Making honey
>Exactly. And what did the songstrel say in Face the Music about honey?
>That Star's tears are made out of it
>And what else did he say? That her heart is full of...?
>Bunnies!
>And what kind of animal is a bunny?
>They are known as part of the Lagomorpha but were formerly considered to be...holy shit, they were considered as rodents...JUST LIKE THE RAT ARMY!
>And who has a rat army?
>Ludo
>Now, if Star's heart is made of bunnies and Ludo has a rat army and Toffee is now controlling Ludo, that means...
>It means that he may be the key to making a claim for the throne
>Just like in Nefcy's favorite show...
>GAME OF THRONES
>Holy fucking god

I disagree, I liked those. But that's irrelevant. What matters is how SvsFoE would handle it. I think it could work with Star and Marcos dynamic. The series relies on their relationship so much.

Season 3 isn't finished yet and they knew of the renewal before we did.

They might not have to change too much, if anything.

Why do you people keep making these threads too soon? It makes the discussion harder to follow

That top right one is definitely the kind of "Now I've lost it, I know I can kill" look I've wanted

Kappa-Yatagarasu

>Daron planned to have a beach episode
>yfw it had Marco's beach shorts stolen by fishman or something, and it was up to Star to comb through the beach, even the neighboring nudist beach, to get it back
>yfw Disney said it was too lewd so Daron scrapped it
>Star and Marco's picture is the final scene of that episode

How would you guys react to a new opening sequence but the same song?

>Takes place between Earth and Mewni
>Fun adventures continue
>Moments of Star and Marco liking each other in the OP
>Toffee is shown but Eclipsa's shadow is teased too

Maybe they spent that day something akin to this:
archiveofourown.org/works/3235259/chapters/7251674

Yeah most likely

Star and Marco were already pretty intimate though, it wouldn't be as weird or different from before.
Them being together doesn't mean the show has to focus on their romance, it could be pretty much just like before but with more closeness, snuggling up together on the couch on movie night, holding hands

tomco will always exist

It didn't work out good because the show wasn't supposed to continue past them getting together so it was largely the same show except now Kim and Ron make out literally all the time

Actually now that I think about it, that wouldn't be so bad for Star vs

So he's trying to get his finger back so he can regen his old body back properly, right?

Jackie is hungry for new episodes

are we going full degenerate? Princess tomco best ship

Anyone got an explanation for why Toffee/Ludo was strong enough to one-shot Omnitraxus and wipe the floor with the others? Was it because he had Glossaryk's/the book's power? I thought that part was a bit cheesed that he was so randomly OP

This would be great.

I think they'll be able to avoid the Kim Possible situation by the sheer fact that it shouldn't change the dynamic between the two MCs that much.

That said, I still want at least some of season 3 to be Marco going it alone across dimensions, seeking to return to Mewni to undo the future that is Toffee.

>all o' that

YASSS

Would definitely prefer it. Too much changed.
>new wand
>star's on mewni, marco's on earth
>marco's a red belt
>marco's loser friends are no longer relevant
>dimensional scissors are different
>they're not really traveling dimensions now, are they?
>ludo looks different
>ludo isn't main threat now

No wonder some people still think this show never changes. It's sorta misleading at this point.

>season 3 is coming in the summer
>season 4
Nothing hurts anymore

[slow clap]

Cute

>Marco and Jackie made out 3 times at least on screen
>Star and Marco will probably only share 1 kiss on the lips in the season 4 finale

It's not fair guys.

>yfw Daron orders the show to have the character's designs be updated to fit the more serious themes of season 3
>yfw they look even more like an anime

He was using a magic/life drain against a group of Mages, plus no ONE FUCKING PEELED HOLY SHIT
One time, only on the cheeks, then Marco dies.

Thought he absorbed the spells/magic somehow, maybe through Glossaryck, leaving the book blank. Showing the reveal of the book before he appeared didn't make his magic seem too implausible for me.

It does make Moon and the others look sort of weak though. Moon at least was expecting Ludo when she first got attacked.

He could have been the one siphoning the magic power in the universe and he collected enough to be a very powerful magic wielder. I doubt he absorbed Glossaryk himself, but since the book was blank when they found it he probably took that stuff from it.

i wanna take a shit in that mouth

hot damn!

lmfao

He has a Wand and absorbed the Spellbook's magic
We all knew the Commission was going to job hard, they at least justified it by making Toffee the equivalent of a fully-realized Queen.

Honestly how can star even compare to this smoking hot, cool-as-hell, awesome girlfriend and certified semen demon? The Marcobowl will be hers now and forever.

I hope season 4 will have some more episodes of just Marco and tom hanging out

Kinda wondering how Toffee knew Star has his finger? Or he found out his Finger was being held in her half of the wand?

>Was it because he had Glossaryk's/the book's power?

I think so.

The magic drain shit was probably in Eclipsa's chapter. After learning that, Toffee probably drained all the power of the book and maybe all Glossaryck's power.

Me too, I really like the friendship dynamic between them

We all know Star vs. takes a lot of cues from anime, but which anime does it remind you most of?

I'm going with Amagi Brilliant Park

>Interesting lore
>Lots of western style cartoon humor
>Tons of background waifus

He placed it in her wand himself, back in the Season 1 finale. The lid of the wand is shown closing right before pic related.

He may or may not know she's since removed it, but it is still intact.

she had a lot of personality that episode, made me laugh a few times

DEEPEST WHORE

>You want to give them a trade from one of the better Daredevil runs
Well that's nice of you mr. Pence

The book probably, but I find it hard to believe he can do that to Glossaryk. Seeing how he's considered the strongest magic user in the universe.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=kDoWhMt2_gs&video_start=0&audio=qaLeO-2Fytg&audio_start=52

And dick.

>Just leaves her hanging after Star calls

But Toffee got his finger blown off way before that.
By Moon
With the wand...

The best part about Tomco is that it's 100% impossible

It might be for his immortality. He probably needs to be complete to have his immortality

>He's still expecting this show to be so basic and ordinary

>tfw this show went longer than GF
I'm happy for us, but at the same time, it fucking hurts.

Accurate representation. But I feel like she would be using an axe or something

For all we know he recovered it after getting his ass kicked back then.

He pretty much invariably died a slow, painful death after this episode.
Still fucking worth it. Ain't a hack, that's for sure.
It's so impossible that they can't be threatened by canon. That's a pretty good state to be in.

>youdubber.com/index.php?video=kDoWhMt2_gs&video_start=0&audio=qaLeO-2Fytg&audio_start=52
holy shit the last few seconds were PERFECT lmao

>He's just found floating face down in a lake.