Also, great X-Men storytime is apparently coming back tomorrow

Wolverine, but I like Cyke too.

Both costumes are shit. Alex Ross is shit

Cyke, Wolverine looks like a tiger

why is wolferine a tiger?

bump

Scott looks manly af

Logan looks ridiculous

Scott looks like a bondage queen. Logan looks like a kitty. Not impressed.

becouse actual wolverines looks boring

Your taste is shit. I bet you like blue costumes with a bajillion yellow chestbelts.

FINALY you motherfucker

>Not being impressed by Bondage Queenclops

Choose one for what? As a leader? I dunno, Scott? He's a good leader despite being a stick in the mud.

Logan is a better person though. We'll, usually, writers sometimes fuck both of these dudes up real bad.

Cyclops also this

>Logan is a better person though
What the everloving fuck

I like Scott's costume. He has something nice going on with Wolverine with the orange and black. The tiger X ain't too hot, though.

I don't like Ross as a comics artist but he can do some alright things.
Yeah, Logan has killed a bunch of dudes but I can't think of a time where he almost set the world on fire like Scott almost did. Bad writing has made both of them look irredeemable more than once.

bump

Cyke needs to lose the jacket and be blue rather than black and you've got a top tier costume.

Contrarianism has gone too far

Also are we talking about those costumes there? Cyke, he looks fucking awesome, but in general I prefer Wolverine.

DUDE
THE LETTER X OVER HIS WHOLE BODY
LMAO

That costume makes me want to rub Wolverine's belly.

Cyke was possessed. If Jean can get a pass, so can he.

The fuck did you say?

I would have been ok with "most people don't know what a wolverine looks like" but not "boring".

wolverines are both my favorite animals and X Men but dude it's literally a two toned fat dog

I didn't even notice this, maybe you're just overly pessimistic

and have shit taste

I'm ready for Outback Era.

Cyclops was the hero we needed, and we failed him.

>Alex Ross is shit
This is true, as far as a comic artist.

Too many stripes on Wolverine's costume. He's supposed to be a wolverine, not a tiger.

He wasn't possessed when kicking Hope in the stomach as preparation for handling Phoenix and welcoming that abomination to earth with open arms. I don't even remember if he had a plan other than "Hope will fix it."

Jean doesn't really get a pass. Jean died. People give Jean a pass because no one really knew about Phoenix at that time, and Xavier was also being sneaky and hard capping her powers without telling her. Mastermind then actually legit mind controlled her and broke off those barriers. She was constantly manipulated and taken advantage of which caused her to snap.

>He's supposed to be a wolverine, not a tiger.
he only calls himself the wolverine because he's a peacocking sob.

i don't think he'd mind the stripes.