When did comedy become so lazy?

So.. Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vbG12eiXvP
youtu.be/s-s7eG2ckN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this lazy comedy? it is. it's pandering to you guys, that's art death. but i still but love and care into it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vbG12eiXvP

>mfw Drumpf does something silly

>omiting he did it like a total sperg.

Is this real? What fucking idiot editor greenlit this shit?

I watched that trump/water conference, you think the chinese brainwashed him? honest question

IMPEACH

>that somehow makes it newsworthy

So... JUSTice league

JUST TWO LIL' SCOOPS?

I mean, is this what is going to pass for comedy for the next three years at a minimum?

THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW, IMPEACH NOOOOOOOOW

It's not comedy, they are just conditioning brainless liberals to laugh at the mention of his name, like the trick with dogs to make them drool with the ring of a bell.

The rea story isn’t he took a sip of water, but that he looked like he was preparing to take a hot load in his mouth while doing it

Dem dick sucking lips tho

>See a non black man doing something and immediately thinks about fellatio

Thanks for the post, Sweden

I think it went down hill when he stopped playing a character and having to think of funny reasons to say jokes and just became a generic shitlib late night tv host

ITT: thin-skinned buttblasted drumpfies who got their feelings hurt

We must impeach

When did presidency become so lazy?

Epic

youtu.be/s-s7eG2ckN4

lmao

>Abruptly

Jesus Christ tone it down our children are reading

abraptly

spooky gif

TWO SIPS??

TWO??????!!!!?!!

Tick tock, Drumpfcucks.

KEK

WAH A LATE NIGHT TELEVISION TALK SHOW HOST MADE A JOKE AT THE EXPENSE OF A POLITICIAN WHO I SUPPORT!

>He's never had a parched throat before.

My god man.

Its a fair complaint. They really tear into Trump. I can imagine just wanting to watch some late night TV and having to face all these bias malicious insults towards a US president.
im democrat though btw

kek if he said that with that emphasis too, that would be really out of left field

Not everyone is a faggot like you.

comedy...

comedy is lazy when someone's entire shtick is centered around bashing one or two politicians. or even most comedians who only do shit about politics.

like how samantha bee is an unfunny shit because all she does is make the same jokes about ONE guy

Liberals are funny. GET OVER IT

whoah a fat guy in a maga hat
i hate every vaguely nationalistic opinion now

>mfw sheeple have 7 more years of getting BTFO in front of them

>fiji

>that move to drink the water
haha what the fuck, is his mannerisms all an act?

He has a thing about getting his suits dirty.

If the policy differences were small, then why do it? No one liked Hillary. Were they trying to pull another Obama?

>he's too young to remember dubya

I remember, but I didnt give a fuck about politics in detail or late night TV at the time, I was too young for that

then you'd remember that dubya got as much flack (if not more than) as trump. so this isn't some kind of jewish liberal conspiracy against your god emperor, it's comedians picking on an easy target. bullies never went for the jocks, but for the losers and the weaklings. and that's what trump is, a dumb, easy target to pick on.

if you were a writer for the show and trump jokes did well, would you rather spend extra hours wracking your brain trying to come up with some kind of deep, intelligent humour for a nightly TV show no one will remember, or will you just write some references to the retarded shit trump did that week and then go drink and do coke with your friends?

big if true

He normally drinks using a straw to emulate the shape and girth of a warm cock spilling its viscous payload down his throat. The dick sucking lips was a natural reaction.

>>Obama
>>a jock

Obama is a little porch monkey

Why does he do this, does this prosthetic teeth fall otu otherwise ?

HNNGH HIGH TEST

Sorry faggot but Trump’s mouth is for Putin’s cock only.

/our gal/

10 worst anime betrayals right here
Stephen knows he's milquetoast and not funny at all, which has got to hurt pretty bad after being a liberal darling for almost an entire decade. He really thought he deserved that big paycheck and timeslot, welp he got em.

>comedy
>CBS

pick one

deepest bow = deepest lore

I don't think you quite understand how serious people were when they shouted IT WAS HER TURN.

Norm and Chappelle were right about this.

btfo

HAHAHA DRUMPF DRINKS WATER
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

oh shit, what he do now to trigger you faggots

he's fucking done for

Epic

nobody but comedians think comedy is art. jokes are not art faggot

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Great job mods

BASED

>Americans paying for his pointless wall
>Trumpcare offered less coverage while costing more than Obamacare
>His tax reform plan guts the middle class while giving the wealthiest the biggest tax break in US history

How can anybody still support this moron? He's done absolutely nothing in 11 months.

Ok kid.

What? It's about the lack of quality inn late night comedy shows now. Telling the same joke over and over again is boring

Maher has a few opinions that go against the grain, Conan, and Fallon aren't very political, Colbert is a devout catholic.

Colbert is a devout kiddie diddler.

Colbert is a child molester.

IMPEACH

do you think in the moments before Lena falls asleep she wonders about why she's so short and ugly? does she pontificate at length on her physical appearance and the amount of talent she has. Does she think about her parents paying money for fluff piece articles written about her when she was 12? Does she think about pebbles?

No she’s a spoiled liberal cunt. She thinks she is always on the right side of history.