Milo Murphy's Law

Show returns in 6 days.

Next week's episodes:

>Family Vacation
Milo accidentally vacations with the wrong family.

>Murphy's Yard
Milo and Zack try Melissa overcome her secret fear of roller coasters.

>Secrets and Pies
Milo and Melissa share their most embarrassing stories, but Zack refuses.

>Acadecamathalon
The gang participates in a school event that combines the Academic Decathlon and the Athletic Decathlon.

Episode download folder:
mega.nz/#F!bQh2VZja!SlREiFvWj50kSfiOOv6PDw!OcABVYIC

And a second season, wew.

I am still disappointed that the plan backstage is to ship Melissa with Zack so I'm giving the show a pass.

Zack is a third wheel.

Would you?

Probably

oh fuck yeah
wait, what? they're doing another bomb? THIS IS NOT OKAY, DISNEY. THIS IS NOT HOW TV WORKS.

Fuck Yeah 2nd season,

Nice Trips

All these episodes sound good.

i'm not sure what i like more, the wacky hijinx of milo going through a 90s movie, melissa having a weakness for once, or zack getting to be a bigger part of their little club by getting more intimate.
that last one sounds like a rejected P+F plot though. so far the 'normal things in life exaggerated' hasnt gone well in milo murphy at all

It is now, Netflix and SU ruined everything

let's give credit where it's due, adventure time did this first. and when they did it, it was almost a good idea because it led up to a big event.. unfortunately NOTHING could live up to the buildup that novel airing format gave, and it backfired horribly. I like finn's interaction with the comet, but I don't blame anyone for hating it

meanwhile SU actually uses it pretty well, on stories that would be irritating to watch 11 minutes a week.

>let's give credit where it's due, adventure time did this first.
No, it was definitely SU. The Jailbreak bomb was pretty definitive.

what? that's the most recent bomb they've done out of like five so far.
and again, it was a good one. the stories worked much better all in a row than they would have a week apart.. actually i'm glad they leaked, because they worked best as a nice hourlong movie

>what? that's the most recent bomb they've done out of like five so far.
Jailbreak, not Gem Heist.

Jailbreak is the one with the song people on the internet couldn't stop singing for like a year.

It is now. Expect to see this all the time.

that doesn't narrow it down. help me out, i've never watched an SU episode twice.. even though i really kinda like the show. then again it has two or three episodes I straight up skipped because I couldn't stand the sjwfaggotry

>Milo and Melissa share their most embarrassing stories, but Zack refuses.
Nigga just make some shit up.

I'm surprised that Milo has what he considers embarrassing stories.

Melissa's are probably something super-lame like that time she got a B+ but Milo?

he may not be brave but he's not a dirty filthy liar

is this show good? for some reason i'm determined to hate it because i dislike phineas and ferb and people liking phineas and ferb makes me want to hate it more

also the premise just feels really average

Actions shows aside, XD seems to give most shows at least two seasons. Glad to see it renewed though.

i'll be honest, it has its share of laugh out loud moments with just how ridiculous murphy's law gets. i usually laugh at the dark humor they throw in every now and then. but it can get VERY repetitive, even more so than phineas and ferb. in some episodes they have that whole drag on a joke and repeat it again and again in a row to emphasize it but they drag on too long to the point where they get annoying. had they toned it down a little it would've been much better

i dont know how it's possible to dislike P+F so i cant answer that

Awwww, did you get triggered like the blacked memeier little faggot that you are? That's adorable.

>The gang participates in a school event that combines the Academic Decathlon and the Athletic Decathlon.

This one sounds the most interesting to me out of that batch.

bumo

cute

This looks exploitable as fuck...

No. That's a child and Dan Povenmire's daughter.