Movies women will never understand

So what are some of the best movies women will never understand? Just watched Aguirre. I need more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fFI0ziCs8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmava-4KnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any movie about Jesus.

Sweet. Of that list I've only got the 400 blows, Johnny Got His Gun, and Pumping Iron left.

My gf was completely clueless after we watched pic related. She was even more lost probably because before watching it I told her "this is one of my all time favorite movie".

Thanks, Will check it out.

I wasn't expecting a CGI movie, kinda ruined it a bit for me

The absolute pinnacle right now

I thought women could handle kino

Point Break is the only movie I don't get.
I've watched it countless times.
I just don't feel anything when I watch it.

Well, it is a complete piece of shit. The only good thing about it is the visuals, except for the horrid faces. A terrible adaptation of a good manga.

>Implying when the movie was made the manga was already finished.

Reddit pls leave.

That was never implied, and you can't prove it was.

>A terrible adaptation of a good manga
>adaptation

People who have actually read the manga knows that they are two separate things.

>Doesn't know what an adaptation is

Pump some more testosterone in your veins. You'll get it.

desu I just watched this today holy shit. no woman could grasp why this movie is so good

Especially the bit with the Irish Brigades fighting each other.

Still some kino scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=m0fFI0ziCs8

bretty gud

>force GF to watch Stalker with me
>"I don't get it, why didn't they make the wish?"

Posting this one. You know I'm right.

Solid list, but you could remove Shawshank.

>ugh this is so stupid first he breaks his arm and the he tells him he loves him
>lol they are crying over a fight what pussies

>starring Ryan "chickflick" Gosling

LMAO

As a teacher this fucking terrifies me. Women will never get it.

>killer
>killerimage
u done good anonymous!

What about Point Break [2015 edition]

Didn't see it. I assume it's complete shit and would rather rewatch the original.

is master and commander a legitimately good film? i'm a man by the way.

>is master and commander a legitimately good film? i'm a man by the way

This. I'm also a "man" (a girl).
Also I've already watched it (ex-bf fault...dumped him bc a manlet who believe hes an alpha btw) and didnt understand what i'm supposed to understand/not understand: explain to me and i'll maybe watch it again.

>explain things to a woman
truly a wonder of the ages that it is now commonly believed this can be done.

>Hasn't seen Johnny got his gun
You're in for a feeltrip, my man

Once was the normality. Maybe when men were actually men.

Man this movie had some good dialogue and delivery but why did they make it look like a PS2 game. There was maybe one sequence that required CGI.

this one makes me physically upset. fucking roasties

Dont fall for obviously bait.

>physically shaking

I was intrigued by this meme so a few weeks ago I literally sat my mom and sister down to watch Master & Commander. My mom left out of boredom 45 minutes in and my sister fell asleep.

Where there's smoke there's fire, I suppose.

So you can easly answer that I'm waiting.

they truly cannot comprehend honor, camaraderie, duty. its not even a choice. they're priorities lie elsewhere. a meme rooted in fact.

>no fight club

good boat film need to rewatch this

Ironically Katherine Bigalow directed it. I have a feeling she understands men.

Why a girl should understand that? Cant you watch these types of movies with your male friends while we chat about you/random gossip (nope we chat about our bf...so YOU) in the next room? Why you want us to force watch these movies made for men?

Can we talk about a movie that women actually will never understand? Not even meming

>Directed by a woman
>No woman ever understands it

how?

Hurt Locker, too. Good watch.

>tfw your mom introduced you to Shawshank redemption, 2001, blade runner, apocalypse now and Stand by me
I can never fully believe this meme of women not understanding films

>Not even nu-males understand it

Pottery.

Master and Commander Far Side of the World
Conan the Barbarian
Excalibur
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

These are my current picks.
Especially this fight scene in CTHD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmava-4KnY

It’s not that they don’t understand films. They just don’t understand their full intentions. You can only really know what the film means by being a man.

>no gladiator

>fight club

hahahahahahahaha

you know the director of the movie is also the creator of the manga right?

Most men fail to understand this movie too. They take it at face value and think it's about a handsome, rich yuppie who can get away with everything because of his status in society, they fail to realize Bateman is actually a fucking loser and the butt of every joke, and the only reason he gets away with his crimes is because everyone around him is equally as self-obsessed and materialistic.

Granted, this concept IMO is not expressed as well in the movie as it is in the book or even the musical.

Really? I thought it was too on the nose, and the fact that this is really the only motif kinda left me wondering if the dearth of ideas would be received well. Turn out people didn't even get this basic point.

i'm a woman and i've seen all of these, and yes, before you ask, i definitely understand them.

Ok woman/nu-male

sorry soyim, only numales and women unironically like fight club, its literally a pleb filter

Thank you for sharing your invaluable opinion

> waaah im not smart enough to understand a movie explain it to me
> no
> waaaah u arent a man because you didnt do all the legwork that i couldnt be arsed to do

The state of modern females

Do you understand Black Hawk Down or Act of Valour on an emotional level though

>no LOTR

It was pretty obvious. Nobody gave a shit about any of the main characters because they were just more Yuppies.

Which /r/movies thread inspired the creator to make this?

this movie sucks. It's honestly shit compared to Gettysburg

wait', you guys unironically believe in this? You think half of the population doesn't understand some of the most mainstream popular rated E for everyone movies ever made? This is some next level fedora r9k le superior intelligence shit

t. butthurt roastie

Sweetie, I…

Being able to follow the plot is not the same as understanding a film.

fight club & donnie darko are the the sigils of i'm an edgy 13 year old

Did the same
>She falls asleep

In its essence, it's very simple. The overarching themes are honor, duty and respect. Each of the men - and by that I mean the captain, the surgeon and the kid - have different views on these concepts and how to adhere to them. Their views clash (with the kid more or less in the middle) yet they are not blind to the other's dilemmas. The movie masterfully chronicles their struggles within concepts women and nu-males are incapable of processing, which is why while men are utterly fascinated by it you'd rather spend your time on instagram collecting attention points with duckface selfies.

the only theme i have never understood is the father-son relationship, men will actually bawl like a baby over this shit, it will completely destroy them. Then again i've never had a father.

It's not as amazing as getysburg but still a good movie.