So, it was murder, right? He died of a ((((drug overdose)))) just like Phil Hoffman after The Master came out

So, it was murder, right? He died of a ((((drug overdose)))) just like Phil Hoffman after The Master came out.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He posted a vid of himself on instagram barely passed out trying to take more xanax. He obviously OD shortly after

literally who

wow, justin bieber look like THAT!??

At least Hoffman was a junkie who brought us some amazing fucking kino. I'd give my left pinky to bring him back.

>raps exclusively about using heroin/xanax as a way to cope with depression
>dies
Hmmm quite the mystery we have here

>Posted a video of himself
>Himself

this fuck was a talentless hack, his fan base consisted of Sup Forums emo fuck boys and damaged whores with daddy issues. If he wasn't a cute little twink he would never have gotten a fan base. Imagine some uggo with all those tats rapping about being a depressed junkie, no one would give a flying fuck.

Why do we care so much about this dipshit? I have absolutely no idea who he was or ever heard a song of his.

>instagram filled with pictures and videos of himself taking drugs while barely conscious

these clues... what could they mean..

>implying this little faggot was relevant enough for someone to want him dead
kurt cobain's suicide was a murder. This is some retard who couldn't dose his Xanax properly

>a literal who died
>suddenly everyone was his biggest fan

Why do you think dumbass
Look closer at his lyrics

Geez I really wonder WHY someone would want him dead
It's almost as if

I'm not gonna make it any more obvious faggots

Why would they kill him? I don't want to listen to his songs, what kinda shit does he sing about?

>what kinda shit does he sing about?

being depressed and taking copious amounts of xanax

Fuck off then, it wasn't murder

>television and film

listen I love tinfoiling as much as the next person but he did a fuckton of drugs and undoubtedly ended up mixing shit. that plus the fact that he was left alone and that dude who recorded him dying was too fucking stupid to tell the difference between agonal breathing and snoring makes it very easy to accept that it was not murder.

I'm 100% convinced Bella Thorne was the reason he died

Illuminati sacrifices (like Hoffman, etc) only benefit from the psychic energy produced/released by the public's reaction to their death. This guy barely has one actual human being that cared about him at all. He probably just OD'd. It happens.

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

OP, look at that picture of him. Now tell me you find it hard to believe that he killed himself with his own stupidity.

Fuck bitches, drive cars, pop xanies and kill whitey
What did I miss

It was Suicide

S

>boy i sure love doing drugs
>hope i don't die from an overdose
yeah for sure it was the jews

I have yet to understand why I'm seeing thread about this nobody on Sup Forums

Some emo millenial is dead, big fucking deal.

Never heard of the fag. Kids, who is this fella?

generation z "rapper" apparently

why is the hip-hop community so full of brainless conspiratards?

Who sold him the pot he oded on.

>kill whitey
huh?

>Shredded jean jacket
>Rapper
How to spot a faggot

I GAVE HIM THE NEEDLES HE USED FOR MARIJUANAS INJECTION
ARREST ME
I DESERVE INTO JAIL

More like Generation Why, am I right?

some dude who thought doing ton of drugs, looking like whitetrash and rapping about depression would make a good rap persona
but turns out drugs are actually bad for you
oh well live and learn

Turn yourself in, trips command it

THIS

well, he killed himself

this

also good riddance

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm

>Blue hair lad is so casual

Heroin makes people act very casual.

LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH