ITT: Crossovers you'd kill to see

The Clone Army of the Republic encounter strange, unusual droids. HOW DOES IT PLAY.

They're just clankers with red eyes. The Clones would still turn them into scrap metal.

Those clankers would get their asses handed to them.

The clones got numbers and star destroyers on their side.

With that said, initially the clones get buttfucked by the T800s, and thats not even taking into account the t1000s or txs, skynet army is simply not as cheap as the droid federation

Every fucking day I want to see this happen.

Just thinking about this:

>Palpatine himself decides that capturing this planet is critical for a future plans involving Death Star resources

Makes my dick hard.

Clones don't have time travel.

Do a re-creation of the terminator movies. Send a terminator back in time to kill Jango Fett before he can be templated

>Clones armed with plasma based weaponry and ion grenades that are basically mini-EMPs
>Robots with (potentially) lasers and super-hardened skeletons

The first wave of Clone Troopers would be annihilated, but the survivors would be able to learn from the mistakes and have a winning chance against the Terminators.

Is Durasteel tougher than Terminator alloy?

Do the T's have skynet or are they on their own?
Are the troopers on their own too, or do they have jedi/allied/ gunship support?
Details, man.
Give us something to work here.

Even without that, skynet isan expert on infiltration

>Infiltrate the death star with a bunch of TX
>Once you killed all stormtroopers, hack it.

Neither do terminators. If the resistance doesn't exist in this scenario time travel isn't a factor.

Star Wars universe physics aren't exactly the same as our universe. But since Durasteel comprises most of the architecture, droids, and items in the SW setting, then they stand a fighting chance. The Terminator cyborgs best SW equivalent in current canon are Magna-Guards and Commando Droids. Tougher and deadlier than the basic models, but can be dispatched.

>IG-88 v T-X.
How does this play out?

Terminators:
Full planetary force situation, before the tide of war changed in favor of the humans and Skynet decided to use the time machine, dead even basically.

Clone Army:
They think it's just another droid taken planet.
Palpatine has decided that the planet is necessary for the Death Star having local rare minerals (being mined by Skynet for terminator alloys) and is generally unknown since it's a backwater planet unknown in the height of the war.

The Clones have Mace Windy as their General.

The Terminators have released several T-1000s strategically around the planet as sleeper agents.

But do they have wrist rockets?

Your not alone there

Always wanted to see either skynet or the enpire having to face these guys

Can clones be jedi too?

Depends on what's going on in the story.

I'm sure when they clone them they make sure they're unable to have any or at least enough midachlorians through some genetic science bullshit.

Unless Disney decided to retcon that.

Piraka fighting everything in SU.

Total destruction and devastation will follow.

Sam and Max meet Reginald and Beartato from Nedroid.

Grim Fandango and that movie with the Spanish undead guy who got cucked by a bet.
I forget the name but it had a chick with a huge sombrero.

Day of the Dead? Wait that's stupid, that's the zombie movie or some-

THE BOOK OF LIFE

Predator is one of those things that can be crossed over with any setting and it will be cool

It's possible to clone Force sensitives that retain their powers, but I don't believe clone troopers can develop Force powers.

Alien vs. Predator vs. The Terminator vs. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Marvel Zombies vs. Batman

Non-Jango clones, since Jango wasn't Force Sensitive himself.

That's the one.

Imagine it, I can't tragically but it would be great.

Didn't this happen already?

It wasn't Conan, but it was a barbarian warrior.

Hulk vs Warhammer 40k.
Basically, take the initial premise of Planet Hulk, and make it so that instead Hulk goes through the wormhole and crashlands on a planet populated entirely by Orks.
The Greenskins mistake Hulk for a particularly eloquent Ork, and take him in as one of their own. After gaining his bearings, Hulk challenges the local warboss for his title, and proceeds to punt the fucker into low orbit.
He then expands his WAAAGH! to incorporate more WAAAGH!s, easily punching the shit out of every warboss he encounters, as well as whatever other enemies he runs across on his campaign of conquest.
As legends of his impossible strength spread out across the entire Ork race, Orks begin to believe the Hulk is even stronger than he already is. And, due to the reality-warping nature of the WAAAGH!-field, Hulk's actual strength is increased even more.
So the true question of the crossover becomes: how the fuck do the other factions even slow something like that down?

>Ash
Shotgun for you.

That damned Khorne feeds of anger problem, Also the WAAAGH! field wouldn't afflict the Hulk......would it?

>All the Orcs organized under a single pissed off Hulk

Is such a thing even possible to stop?

If the Orks think he's an Ork, why the fuck not? Remember, Orks are low-tier reality warpers, if they think the Hulk is just a wierd Ork (which they literally have no reason to believe otherwise unless he turns back into Banner), then the WAAAGH!-field should affect him just like he's affected by any other reality warper from Marvel.

And as for the Khorne thing, I actually do think that would be an issue. Hulk's actually somewhat good at driving off psychic possession, and the Orks claim him first, Gork and Mork could technically be convinced to tell Khorne to fuck off, they saw him first.

This guy.

>wanting crossovers
>ever
Screwattack cancer needs to leave, and you all need to kill yourselves.

VS This guy.

>Pleb who hasn't read Aliens vs Dredd

>Screwattack invented crossovers

Death Battle is what made this ravenous demand for crossovers spread like wildfire. You cancerous dudebros need to go back to your hive and stop infecting Sup Forums with your constant circlejerking over an inherently shitty concept.

You never played with toys as a child, did you?

Crossovers have always been popular.
The Justice League is basically a crossover that became permanent.

You gotta be 18 or older to post here kid, and considering the fact that you think Death Battle made vs crossovers popular you're clearly still shitting in diapers.

Venture Bros and Rick and Morty.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Hell, that only further illustrates why crossovers are so fucking stupid. Only a child, or manchild, as is clearly the case with you "people", would ever think that's a good idea. And both need to be slapped until they stop being immature retards.

>Crossovers have always been popular
Popular does not equal good. The fact is that crossovers are an inherently bad idea, and their popularity is indicative of how fucking stupid the "geek culture" truly is.

Oh please, this shit wasn't nearly as cancerous until that abomination of a show took off. Sure there was the occasional thread, but now it's almost daily where everyone jerks off to "who would beat who in a fight" nonsense.

This shit needs to stop.

This is literally

"Stop having fun!"

Star Destroyers are faster, larger, and have more total firepower. Though I doubt their shields block teleporters. Since Star Wars doesn't have that technology. So Star Trek beams a bunch of photon torpedoes onto the Star Destroyer.

God Emperor can destroy solar systems with a thought.

Can he destroy an entire universe?
This is still Makuta by the way.

>fun
There's that meaningless buzzword again.

Apparently while I wasn't looking, the definition of that word changed from having anything to do with entertainment, and became a catch-all term for defending abject retardation and bad storytelling.

It's literally the oldest bait in the book

It's not just that. You're overlooking the 'fact' that the T800s will show up looking like people. Even if they all look the same the clones will be used to that. at most they'd think they're the new model.
First battle, I say would go to the Terms this time, after that the clones would wreck them.

>He didn't read Archie meets the Punisher

Skynet would be more plausible, and a pretty good fight.

Does this count considering they are in the same universe?

Dude, bad weather can disrupt transporters, I don't think that whatever shields SW uses aren't going to block them.

Nigga, if they have any advantage it would be that their big ships are more maneuverable and can FTL spam

I swear this is the exact same cunt saying this shit in every thread. Stop trying to spread your shitty opinion please.

>Screwattack invented crossovers

Crossovers have been around in fiction since at least the 60s dickhead, so how about you take that pole out of your ass.

Salty salty salty

Crossovers have been a thing since Jason and the Argonauts.

is that an attack on titan reference?

crossovers are dope

Darth Vader and Doctor Doom team up. It probably wouldn't happen, but it would be cool.

Two Brothers vs Ball Fondlers

The Terminators go back in time and kill Anakin Skywalker.

No Anakin = No Luke.

The clone war is over.

>Jedi John Connor

i know there was the comic of it but i want actual Alien versus Predator versus Terminator.

>mfw corpse-worshippers still believe this

Death to heretics and xeno-lovers. Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Clone Troopers vs. YVH droids in a simulation.
But hey, LEGENDS.