>Getting rid of the fucking celebrity brain crash
>Fuck off anything scripted for that
>Going back to the old nonsensical and funny stuff

>youtube.com/watch?v=GzD_SnpWCpw

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/mike-skinner-is-out-on-the-grand-tour-season-2-1820251234
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/richard-hammond-switzerland-car-crash-10599134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck are they spending so much on a show about a bunch of fossilized Sun columnists

>t. American

t. Harris

t.Chris Evans

SOMEONE FIND MORE ABOUT BEX HOLY SHIT SHE WAS HOT AS FUCK

How on earth would an American know which of the terrible English rags Clarkson wrote for?

So Amazon can sell more subscriptions for their streaming service. It's also why they bought the rights for lord of the rings for a billion dollar.

Just google Dakota Fanning

t. FACT maker

Because americucks are jelly at the fact that these 3 old farts beated their asses for more than 12 years and they still do it.

Top Gear was one of the most successful TV series ever made, nobody could beat it, and certainly nothing from MERICA.

zzzzzzz

>t. The BBC

t.goblino

How cucked is the BBC now after knowing that Grand Tour kicked their faggy asses?

Don't get me wrong the only thing worth from Top Gear are Chris Harris reviews racing each fucking car, drifting and shit but for that I just watch Chris Harris on Cars.

>halfa romero

>THEY FUCKING LISTENED TO THE PEOPLE!
so if we keep spamming can we get more Bex

Good, now get rid of the american.

He's probably gone too, one of the weak points everyone was talking about was exactly the american.

For some reason I think their track sucks balls too, I miss the old top gear track.

They've already confirmed they removed the American.

It's almost like Top Gear was the most popular TV show in television's history or something.

Source on that? who will be the new driver?

>t. Public transport user

Why is Hammon walking like shit?

jalopnik.com/mike-skinner-is-out-on-the-grand-tour-season-2-1820251234

>watching anything with Clarkson and Hammond filmed after 2007

>rewatched the India special recently
>Street shitting jokes
>Toliet Jokes
>Hammond painting the Mexican flag instead of Indian flag

I was dying

>was

Yeah, about a decade ago. Before it became LMFAO THERE WAS A CAR IN THE SNOWPILE JAMES TRIED TO CLEAR UP. OMG THEY SET A GUY ON FIRE XDD

Hey frienlos. Said I would.

They were popular because of the specials. And yes, those super scripted episodes were generally the worst.

Top Gear was still successful until season 20-21 when everything went down and Clarkson was fired.

I only watched Top Gear for the adventure specials and the banter. The actual car reviews bore the hell out of me.

Is this more of the same?

t. low test soyboy

OMFG THEY BOUGHT JAMES THAT CAR HE KEPT MENTIONING DURING THE NEWS AND THEN HE PARKED IT BEHIND A LORRY AND THE LORRY WAS IN THE WRONG GEAR AND HIT IT XDDD

1st season there was always one "proper" car review at the start of the show and then they would do a challenge that spanned the whole episode if thats too much car review for you on a car show then fuck off

t. cyclist

t. Nigger

Do they have any sexual harassment charges on them?

>>Getting rid of the fucking celebrity brain crash
I must be the only person on Earth that liked that. I always hated Star in a Reasonably priced car. And found killing celebrities was a vaguely amusing segue into whatever crap invention Clarkson had come up with that week to put Romanians to work.

probably got into another crash

Pretty sure Clarkson has at some point. The only chance of May getting sexual harassment allegations is if that airfix model of himself they put in the model Spitfire becomes sentiment.

Clarkson never has, he's been happily married for decades.

What the fuck is wrong with Hammond? The nigga it's been close to die like 3 or 4 times already and he's still alive.

Is he a cat or clarkson made a pact with a demon?

He's divorced.

Is #metoo a thing in the UK as well?

user I...

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/richard-hammond-switzerland-car-crash-10599134

Hammond will be dead before it's finished

That segment made me laugh more than any of the last season. Mostly because it seemed at least a little bit genuine. I'm cautiously hyped.

More importantly more James May's Reassembler FUCKING WHEN?

Relax, guys. It's only a joke, like on Top Gear.

i never understood the term 'washed up' fully till i washed this video

>OLD WHITE GUYS FUCK ABOUT IN CARS:THE SHOW

You have to go back.

What did he mean by this

kek