She didn't do anything wrong, why her? why?

She didn't do anything wrong, why her? why?

She don't deserve that, she only fell in love with a stupid plan character like Marco... Is that a Crime?

STOP PUTTING SPOILERS IN THE OP
Yes, even vague ones.

Now you know how women feel with female leads choosing the loser "nice guy" lead over the rich successful guy on Hollywood frat comedies

Hoo boy am I excited to see the replies to this. Or have we advanced beyond the mentality that would fall for this?

Not a lot of people since this is a shit thread.

I mean, she's surely pure, she doesn't have a strongreason to feel for Marco a thing, nut she really seems to like him, she really fell for him...

Man, that sucks.

>she doesn't deserve this
yeah well sometimes bad things happen to good people for no reason

also did you actually watch the episode? Star confessed and Marco turned her down, then she left Earth forever, sounds a lot like Jackie won

Just.... awful

+But you know that doesn't gonna happen, the little princess will have her happy ending...

Maybe shoujo mangas have a good reason to make the female love rival an unlikable cunt

and you know that happy ending will involve Marco or that Star getting Marco means Jackie can't possibly be happy how?

>jannabreaksthefourthwall.jpg

>Introduce a love interest for generating conflict
>But makes her a jealous bitch would be sexist and make her incompatible with Marco would be commonplace
>I know, let's make her perfect in every way, totally chill, supportive and caring. What could possibly go wrong?

She didn't brush her hair.

>Star confessed and Marco turned her down,
That's not what happened

Never fall in love with a main character as a minor one.

Main character always wins.

>
>>Star confessed and Marco turned her down,
>That's not what happened

That's REALLY not what happened.

I feel bad for Jackie, really. She's super nice, and gorgeous, and interesting and fun and Down With Making Out.

But Star just blows her out of the water.

Star has more excitement, energy, and adventure in a single day than Jackie will have in her whole life. She has her own gravity, like a...Star.

You can already see Marco getting bored with Jackie, and is always keenly, absolutely aware of where Star is and what she is doing, and if Star is in any distress, he leaves Jackie without a word and races to her.

And the Jarco shippers think this is going to end well for her. Sad.

Hey we know for a fact that he doesn't chase after her immediately. So he's got some time with Jackie.

>tfw people asked about Star 6 TIMES eventhough it's clear he'd never say anything
>No asked how Jackie took it

Plus it could end like Turk and JD from scrubs.
>Please tell me my husband loves me more than you
>It's about the same
Perfectly encapsulates that entire dynamic.

she reaches up and taps the ad box.

Isn't Marco's character development about getting out of his shell and appreciating life and shit? He can do that with Jackie while he'd be a consort with Star like River