Daisy Ridley and Tom Holland on 'Chaos Walking' set

don't get why people think this twink is attractive

look at his facial profile there, he's like some gross inferior mixture of bear grylls and moot or something

people even find adam driver atractive, when you are an actor it is that easy

Only teen girls from tumblr and instagram find him attractive & mostly because they think he looks cute with Zendaya.

He's cute

A Fucking Wig

The one I don't get is steve from stranger things; its not that he is ugly but he is by no means a hearthrob

Will they have chemistry?

>Hamill: Went obscure almost immediately after Jedi, some minor voice roles
>Hayden: Utterly forgotten, not even an actor anymore
>Daisy: Multiple box office smashes and the roles keep coming

Has she done it lads, has she broken the star wars lead curse?

More pics. Daisy looks good in the top pic.

Going by these pictures they hate each others guts.

I think they are fine. Daisy talks about his in her recent interviews even though the questions have nothing to do with him.

Wow she looks cute

she's into black guys

>partying
>coke
>black cock

ya she looks worn out.

she is a qt

Where are his eyebrows?

He takes them off sometimes. Must be a new strain of Alopecia.

true, but both him and Tom Holland have +10 Charisma which boosts them from 6/10s to at least 8/10s.

true story, viola davis and neve campbell both have alopecia and frequently wear wigs to hide the hair loss. I think Viola's may have grown back though.

Hundreds of millions of dollars wasted filming these two.

Only $125 million, and it's Lionsgate they'd have only pissed it away on something worse.

She is hotter than le Tay Tay

>has She

more like disney

I wouldn't expect chaos Walking to do that well. It's a Young Adult dystopian film released about 5 years after everyone stopped giving a shit about those. And it's releasing in between How to Train your Dragon 3 and Captain Marvel. It's only draw is Rey and Spider-Man as the leads.

/ourgirl/ lives on