Why is Sabertooth stronger and better than Wolverine?

Why is Sabertooth stronger and better than Wolverine?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6187329/kite_sex_scenes.html
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wolverine_Vol_2_80
mediafire.com/folder/d42f4z6c056ce/Sabretooth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

big

He's stronger because he's a foot taller and has correspondingly more muscle. As for better, that's just an opinion.

To give Wolverine a proper challenge.

Creed should sexually dominate Laura and make Angel watch as he makes her cum over and over.

Just like this scene from the Hentai Kite - xhamster.com/movies/6187329/kite_sex_scenes.html

he's bigger and he's not trying to be a better person. He's giving into his bloodlust and baser instincts.

because he's a foil for Wolverine

DELETE THIS

>He's stronger because he's a foot taller and has correspondingly more muscle.

I don't think thats how biology works. But then again I got a C in human biology so I'll take you're word for it.

guy

He doesn't have adamantium weighing him down, but has roughly equivalent strength.

He hasn't been for a long time because they OPed Wolverine in the 90s. Before the stupid 'inversion' the only thing Sabes would still have over Wolvie if Wolvie were still alive is height and complete lack of inhibition.

Previously he was faster, and at times more cunning on top of lack of inhibition, and his healing factor was stronger originally, I think. Wolverine's whole shtick was originally his adamantium and dogged determination in the face of suffering. He was more an endurance based character. That's why he was a 'wolverine' and not some other animal. A wolverine might track it prey for days through any environmental hazards, without stopping to rest, basically wearing it's prey down until it collapses from exhaustion or corners it's self. Sabretooth is a different type of animal, a big but primitive cat.

Now we have three other ferals we can measure against them: Wild Child, X-23, and Daken. I wonder how they should measure up?

taller people have more lean mass by default but that doesn't always translate to more muscle since their skeletons and organs will weigh more

wolverine is a turbo manlet but his FFMI is probably through the roof because of that, but the other guy still has more lean mass

>As for better, that's just an opinion

Nah, it's fact. Sabertooth is bigger, stronger, has the better adrenaline boost.

Sabertooth beats Wolverines ass every year on his birthday to remind him that he's superior bc he's given into his animal side.

Post 2002 Marvel has been giving Wolverine some wins against him tho.

Because Wolverine is a weebo

>have loads of martial arts and spec ops experience
>RARRL instead

he's cuter

BIRDIE!

Saber chan

Didn't Sabertooth put adamantium in his claws?

Even if he did, his claws aren't his whole skeleton.

He did get full adamantium skeleton for awhile. I think it's only his claws now.

I think they'd be pretty cute together.

>Sabertooth beats Wolverines ass every year on his birthday
Nope, he kills someone and runs off like a faggot. He already used to job for Logan a lot.

for you

Sabretooth has fully given into his powers hence his bigger size and larger muscle mass. When Wolverine had his adamantium taken out and gave into his feral rage he grew in size and power and was more bestial like Sabretooth.

Wolverine is in general weaker because his healing factor is constantly working to counter the adamantium bonding related damaged and he restrains from his full feral form. Sabretooth is stronger because no adamantium (other than the tips of his claws depending on the era) and having given into and then learning to control his full feral state.

No, the art just got really shitty. It was the mid 90's and while the story where he lost the adamantium was fucking cool, everything that came of it was X-TREME trash.

Didn't his Adamantium keep his mutation in check too? Like, that's why he had a more beast like appearence when he lost his Adamantium?

>Wolverine is in general weaker because his healing factor is constantly working to counter the adamantium bonding related damaged and he restrains from his full feral form.
No it god damn isn't. His body metabolized the adamantium and it became functionally a part of himself. He would even heal back the adamantium if it was damaged.

If it was actively damaging him there's basically no way that would work.

Does Sabertooth have any level of superstrength at all? Or is he just a steroid pumped guy?

Is their any kind of back story about Creed? Their lot about logan, like his time in Japan, WW1, WW2, Alpha flight,etc,etc.. But do we know what Creed was doing when Logan was doing his thing.

He's as strong as a large 6 foot tall man that lifts a lot.

Reasonably Beast should be infinitely better than Creed at absolutely everything Creed does, and then he is really smart too. But for some reason that is not the case.

good taste

Hank isn't aggressive enough.

>He would even heal back the adamantium if it was damaged.

This is the dumbest sentence I've read all week

Nigger what

How

It is a metal. What magic dimension draws adamantium from somewhere else to restore lost adamantium?

Actually you know what Morrison had him regrow from a few cells thrown into the sun so writers have lost any grasp of reality at this point

Because he's not a manlet like wolverine

Does it matter when there is such an insane power difference between the two?

Spider-Man is not half as aggressive as Punisher but that fight is still pretty easily decided.

He evolved from a bigger wolf

Whelp, no none of that would happen.

But you already fucked up when you said adamantium is damaged. That never happens,

But no one is healing metal, despite the fact that it cannot be damaged.

Where's that page of Creed knocking Logan off his motorcycle literally just to laugh at him and fly away on his jetpack

>Imagining Sabetooth trying really really hard to hurt Beast, constantly lunging at Hank while he is quietly reading a book with a cup of tea in his hand, dodging everything without looking and never spilling a drop

>why is a real man stronger and better than a manlet

>knocking Logan off his motorcycle literally just to laugh at him and fly away on his jetpack
Specifically he strung up garrote wire along the road between two trees and it caught on his adamantium skeleton

I want this.

Adamantium beta, m8.

It's not true adamantium at this point. It's an adamantium byproduct his body now produces after having metabolized the adamantium that was initially bound to his skeleton.

It'd be like regrowing fingernails.

Also healers pull matter out of their ass all the time.

Yeah but it didn't make any sense because he was a feral mutant before the adamantium. It was really just a shit story from the worst part of the 90's. Please tell me it was retconed in some way. I had forced myself to forget noiseless bandanna wolverine.

Hank didn't have claws... did he get a healing factor? I don't remember him having one, but I've ignored catman fursuit beast.... I only am familiar with early 90's and earlier.

That lupines bullshit was retconned back out of existence by Loeb eventually with the character Remus basically just saying 'lol Romulus is insane and made everything up just to fuck with you guys. Sorry!'

Based on what? What issue was this explanation given in? Don't tell me it was in the Romulus story arc because if it was it ain't worth shit.

>Based on what? What issue was this explanation given in? Don't tell me it was in the Romulus story arc because if it was it ain't worth shit.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wolverine_Vol_2_80

i remeber that is a thing

has wolverine ever gotten ready for him when he knew his bday was coming?

this

He can't get ready for him. Sabretooth doesn't go after Logan, he goes right for someone a part of his world. That means anyone from his best friends to lovers to even kids at the school. Wolverine has no idea who it will be. He just knows Victor is going to kill someone because of him, and then come for him too to rub it in.

Jason aaron's final issue had him go to Sabertooth to beat him up instead in front of all of his "friends" and employees when Sabertooth was running the hand.

Because the original idea was that Wolverine was that ever-enduring underdog in the fight who would eventually win through sheer determination and refusal to be beaten down permanently.

Kind of like how in pro wrestling there used to be "hero" wrestlers who were smaller but more agile than big "villain" wrestlers and their matches were either super-long where the smaller guy just refuses to tap and always raises his fist in the air in heroic manner when thrown on the ground. That, or a shorter match where the villain wins by cheating so the audience get pumped up for the revenge match.

>While the full limits of his strength are unknown, the latest Wolverine handbook confirms Sabretooth as being stronger than Wolverine, as he is able to lift between 2-10 tons.

I remember reading the issue where Sabretooth was stronger than young Spider-Man.
Although that could be Earth 189089303.

someone please post this, this sounds hilarious

Is shitting on Wolverine for no reason just Sabertooths hobby? Because thats hilarious if so.

Look at boxers, taller dudes can pack more muscle and have more leverage for striking power than smaller people.

>for no reason
I don't remember now but I think there was some reason. I think it goes back to the times before weapon X program.

In XM:TAS I think Creed was angry because something happened on their mission in Russia.

There are a few super villains that do nothing but just randomly fuck with their arch nemesis. Black Manta is another.

Normally, I'd agree, but Wolverine's reach is extended due to his claws, he's also got more fight training, and packs more weight behind his punches because of that heavy ass adamantium skeleton. Unless they gave Sabes tons more combat training, and some adamantium too.

Adamantium poisoning has not been a thing for a long time now. Apocalypse fixed that and even fucking Bullseye has an Adamantium skeleton.

I thought Bullseye only has an Adamantium spine.

He was meant to be his father.

He had small plates implanted in places. And even then he then he had to take pills due to rejection.

"Had" as in they've been removed.

I always liked that Sabretooth was a superior fighter in spite of having the less XXXXTREME claw weapon of the two.

>less XXXXTREME claw weapon of the two

>ultumate universe

Claremont intended for Victor to be Logan's father, and on top of that his natural superior. Not really sure why, maybe he just liked seeing Wolverine get his shit kicked.

>Look at boxers
Mike Tyson exclusively beat people taller than him.

>maybe he just liked seeing Wolverine get his shit kicked
That's almost entirely Wolverine's "thing".

I always imagine him shouting "NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRD!" as he jetpacks away and lose my shit.

That fucking jetpack.

>Black Manta is another.
God, now I'm just picturing Black Manta and Sabretooth working together to prank their respective heroes set to a montage of "You're My Best Friend." Glorious.

For basically infinite levels of steroid pumped, yes.

Steroids do their 'roiding by speeding up recovery from workouts, letting athletes do more without overtraining injuries. Sabertooth has a healing factor so he'll recover almost instantly from any "workout." Additionally, he can go full-adrenaline-mode in a way that would tear normal people apart.

/fan-logic

to be fair boxers aren't allowed to chuck each other around

all other things being equal a tall person probably has the advantage on a shorter person

but "all other things being equal" is a statement so vague and unlikely it is basically worthless

keep in mind that due to his healing he's capable of shit that most people couldn't do, like he never has to worry about tearing his tendons or fracturing his bones and he dosen't really get tired, hell he could punch his way out of most rooms simply because the wall would give out first due to his hands healing up inbetween blows.

Wild Child is weak and Sabres cut his throat.

>hasn't read a wolverine comic

Aluminum foil?

You know I always thought Sabretooth had low level super strength in addition to the regen and senses.

Like the two had basically the same powerset with Wolverine getting claws and Sabretooth getting strength

Aren't Sabertooth's claws part of his mutation?
Like Wolverine's claws but more "natural" as they don't jut out from the back of his hands?

I've always liked the thought of Sabertooth going through (and possibly failing) a redemption arc, but that's always been Wolverine's gimmick. "I am not a weapon / I am not an animal".

I dunno, I've always had a soft spot for "Murder crazy rage monsters with matching physical attributes as a power set" as the primary protagonists / characters that fail their character arcs.

Why the fuck does Sabertooth hate Wolverine so much anyway? Like... Was that some part of the Weapon X training or is it just because Sabertooth has the "I'm bigger than you so I'm going to slap your shit" boner?

Also, WHO THE FUCK IS BIRDIE!?

this

>Baka Gaijins
Nevergetsold

Back when he got adamantium, I remember him snikting his claws out as well.

Birdie was Sabertooth's assistant. Whatever happened to her?

>Why the fuck does Sabertooth hate Wolverine so much anyway?

Because Wolverine tries to deny his true animal side instead of embracing it like Sabertooth does.

She was murdered by his son Graydon.

if was better why did he get muramusa'd?

Me too.

Because he's not a runt.

He's portrayed pretty inconsistently, the official explanation being unstable mutation due to experiments done on him. Romulus also powered him up, but then no one wanted to touch the character anymore because that book was a fucking mess. His tracking skills were once said to be on par with the others, his reflexes are supposed to be lightning fast when he's at his best, he's fast, flexible, and trained by Wolverine, the original Nick Fury, and other members of AF. He's also supposed to be pretty opportunistic, to his advantage.

Weapon X and X-Factor were real low points for that character. He's been around since Byrne's AF, so it doesn't really make sense to judge him based upon Tieri's work alone. Hell, under Byrne's pen he snatched Aurora right out of the air and survived Northstar throwing him into a wall at high speed with minimal injury due not to a healing factor but mere durability. He also went toe to to with Wolverine many times, holding his own or even gaining a win on him a couple times.

What about the other two? Daken's pheromone manipulation tricks add a pretty interesting element into play, along with having Creed's savagery at will. I'm unclear on what parts of his past are even real, given the whole Romulus mindfuck. Did Daken ever find out that Lupine shit wasn't real and that Romulus was a fraud?

That was a good book.

I had forgotten all about Graydon Creed.

Because plot devices and Loeb. A lot happened that didn't make sense. Why were a bunch of mutants ether re-powered or else re-mutated without being re-powered? Why was Sasquatch involved? Why did Romulus have any interest in bringing feline ferals into his wolfman bs? Why did he choose Wild Child in particular to re-power/power up? How did Wild Child kidnap Sabretooth from Wakanda? Why did Romulus not let characters fight until he arbitrarily decided it was time to have them start killing each other off? What the fuck did Omega Red have to due with feral mutant fight club? Why was Storm talking like an atheist and Wolverine the one making the god argument? The list goes on and on.

There was a reason given in Wolverine First Class or whatever the Jeff Parker book was

It is, and I quote, "Because you ain't no better than me!"

It has stuck with me to this day, because it is perfect

His strength is inconsistent. he was shown fighting toe-to-toe with Ms Marvel once, where he picked up an I-beam and hit her with it.He fought and killed the wendigo. He knocked out Rogue and I'm pretty sure he fought Luke Cage also.

Pretty much this plus getting a kick out of trying to prove to Wolverine that not having morality holding you back is in fact superior, and that feral mutants who try to hold back and be civilized towards others are weaker for it.

I think part of this was born out of a complex Victor harbored, because before Wolverine lobotomized him that on e time, Sabretooth was a slave to his urges... he needed to kill, and that need controlled him rather than the other way around. Deep down inside he resented his lack of self control and felt a need to take control away from others to make himself feel strong. When Sabretooth goaded Wolverine into going against Xaviers' training, he won, because not only did Sabretooth make Wolverine give up that self control for him, he also no longer needed what he called 'the glow' when his brain healed, meaning Sabretooth was now in full control of his urges and chooses to indulge in them where as Wolverine was still struggling with his urges while choosing not to indulge them. Victor Creed was a villain who wins.

Sabretooth enjoyed fucking with Wild Child for seemingly the same reasons when he was in the control of X-Factor or Weapon-X, but with the added creep factor of acting like he was a mentor or father figure toward Wild Child while psychologically and eventually physically abusing him.

This psychological side to the torment Sabretooth inflicts on others is what made him such a phenomenal villain. And he reserves a special hell for those most like him if they try to resist 'their nature'.

This Sabretooth link page is still up. All his solos are on it.

mediafire.com/folder/d42f4z6c056ce/Sabretooth

Thanks, user

Unrelated but man i'm surprised Wolverine has been dead for 2 years already and they have -as of yet- not revived him